Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics (28331 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Lagos Traffic- Life Inside The World's Worst Traffic Jam / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Litmus: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Lagos state has become very popular more than many countries in Africa tongue

Indeed. When the word Africa pops up abroad among none Africans, I suspect Nigeria, Egypt, Lagos, Kenya, Serengeti, South Africa, coupe, famine, Financial Aid, Humanitarian, Nollywood, Afrobeat, spring first to mind.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by donbenie(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Diligent1:

They are in Lagos
You will die untop Igbo matter.
World of Statistics dey give Una upper cut..
Na to drag Igbos enter your Sh1thole be your issue..
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by armyofone(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thought Los Angeles should be the worst. But LA has good roads! Just too many people l.

Under water tunnel would have been nice for places like Lagos.

Hope the state government can do that. Get American and Nigeria engineers to build tunnels, draw bridges etc
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by olatunjithomas(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Who number the list? What type of numbering is that?
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by VEHINTOLAR: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
These village dwelling monkeys from Alaigbo will for ever be in pains ! They can't get Lagos,Yoruba ,Tinubu,South West out of their dirty,smelly mouths ! Mumus,dey play,Lagos appears on the same list as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Moscow,etc,and you fools think that's a bad statistics,right ?! I don't even blame you,how will you know when your villages in Alaigbo are not even on the Google map !

Lagos...blah,blah,Yoruba...yen,yen,Tinubu... blah,blah,yet these poverty stricken villagers from Alaigbo keep arriving here (Lagos and entire South West) in droves ! Stay in your village Chinedu,Emeka and Chioma; you're nothing here but economic migrants and burdens !
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by winner37(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hahahahah 😂😂 Odo-ona to Apata should be added
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
Why not do all this in anambala? Abi Rashidat write letter say make Chinedu and chiamaka come slave Dey sell lacasera and gala for traffic? Abeg make Una Dey try get sense for that side grin na Una Dey rush us….Abi how many Yoruba Man U see Dey sell for traffic for onitcha

Well, many yorubas sell plastics in Enugu and owerri, and Ph. Many of them yoruba girls sell possy as sluts in the east just like many igbo girls too sell possy in West.
Well, Everyone to his hustle. Though you know when it comes to business, you know who's on top.

Back to the issue.
How do all of these affect the bad traffic in Lagos? Hope nothing ever take me to such traffic state.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Diligent1:

Your comment on the wrong person

Eyaaa, sweetheart. After everything you've put online, you don't know that all your information is online? You've naked yourself here everywhere online and now you deny your address and location.

Even your phone number is here with me. Na you put am online for us.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
ask4bk:

Well, many yorubas sell plastics in Enugu and owerri, and Ph. Many of them yoruba girls sell possy as sluts in the east just like many igbo girls too sell possy in West.
Well, Everyone to his hustle. Though you know when it comes to business, you know who's on top.

Back to the issue.
How do all of these affect the bad traffic in Lagos? Hope nothing ever take me to such traffic state.
the moment your people sit there ass down at home and not stretch our infrastructure, they we are getting closer to having a sane environment. And to burst your lies, you can hardly find a Yoruba girl doing olosho work in the east grin all the olosho I met were strictly ibos, the moment the notice you be corper, and a Lagos Yoruba boy, you see them forming ascent just to level up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
the moment your people sit there ass down at home and not stretch our infrastructure, they we are getting closer to having a sane environment. And to burst your lies, you can hardly find a Yoruba girl doing olosho work in the east grin all the olosho I met were strictly ibos, the moment the notice you be corper, and a Lagos Yoruba boy, you see them forming ascent just to level up.

What makes you think I'm igbo sef? It's because I said "Tufiakwa or bia"? And the yoruba lady called me Chinedu? grin. I be north Nigeria oh. I've been to Enugu and I met yoruba girls. Anyway, thank God you said "hardly find" meaning you can find but rarely.

Yorubas and my people are not good in low and mid scale business. On those levels, we've to give respect to easterners. If not for igbos, Bro, in Niger state we won't have many little survival things. Leave the yorubas alone and Lagos will be like Isua-Akoko or Okitipupa of Ondo state.

I travel around Nigeria a lot. Many northern states are empty (apart from big cities) but with igbos, the West has many empty villages with igbos. Kogi and Edo with many igbos. Then the East itself is bubbling with igbos in cities and villages, and businesses. They just know how to make money and on top of it, don't neglect their roots, unlike the rest of our tribes who don't develop their villages or homes
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
ask4bk:

What makes you think I'm igbo sef? It's because I said "Tufiakwa or bia"? And the yoruba lady called me Chinedu? grin. I be north Nigeria oh. I've been to Enugu and I met yoruba girls. Anyway, thank God you said "hardly find" meaning you can find but rarely.

Yorubas and my people are not good in low and mid scale business. On those levels, we've to give respect to easterners. If not for igbos, Bro, in Niger state we won't have many little survival things. Leave the yorubas alone and Lagos will be like Isua-Akoko or Okitipupa of Ondo state.

I travel around Nigeria a lot. Many northern states are empty (apart from big cities) but with igbos, the West has many empty villages with igbos. Kogi and Edo with many igbos. Then the East itself is bubbling with igbos in cities and villages, and businesses. They just know how to make money and on top of it, don't neglect their roots, unlike the rest of our tribes who don't develop their villages or homes
if ibos are the ones feeding your people, good for you. Right here in Yoruba land especially Lagos where I come from, we have been doing just fine before ibos started migrating in numbers, with or without them we will continue to progres, we don’t rate them here….if home we good and they have all the money in the world, they won’t be in my city selling there wares even in traffic. So Mr, keep your opinion to your self because we not buying it here, and I repeat again, Ibo girls control all brothel and olosho hangout in Se and most part of the country. If you are in doubt visit anyone closest to you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by uzomalahot: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Diligent1(f): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2023
ask4bk:

Eyaaa, sweetheart. After everything you've put online, you don't know that all your information is online? You've naked yourself here everywhere online and now you deny your address and location.

Even your phone number is here with me. Na you put am online for us.
The work you are doing is not clean, people should run away from you.
You are dangerous.
You are a blackmailer
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by DoxxAnon: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Cities not slums
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
if ibos are the ones feeding your people, good for you. Right here in Yoruba land especially Lagos where I come from, we have been doing just fine before ibos started migrating in numbers, with or without them we will continue to progres, we don’t rate them here….if home we good and they have all the money in the world, they won’t be in my city selling there wares even in traffic. So Mr, keep your opinion to your self because we not buying it here, and I repeat again, Ibo girls control all brothel and olosho hangout in Se and most part of the country. If you are in doubt visit anyone closest to you grin

If igbo girls rule the olosho world, does that not show their hustling spirit? Other tribes are learning. My first taste of street girl was yoruba babe and I enjoyed it. Though I'm not into oloshos again.

Anyway, I believe we need everyone as long as they have a productive impact for me or society. I need yoruba people, igbos, Hausa, fulani, Plateau people and kogi people.

God forbid I fall into such tribalism to say I don't need a particular group of persons around me. It's just like one Muslim northerner that told me to my face he wants all Christians dead since they offer nothing to Nigeria and their death will free Nigeria to grow. Omo!

How you all get such courage to think you can do without others goes beyond me. Una heart really strong for such thoughts

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Diligent1:

The work you are doing is not clean, people should run away from you.
You are dangerous.
You are a blackmailer

Aunty, nothing shady here. stop putting your details online and no one will catch you. How do you think DSS gets to people's house just by studying them online? Just one small info and anything can be known about anyone
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
ask4bk:

If igbo girls rule the olosho world, does that not show their hustling spirit? Other tribes are learning. My first taste of street girl was yoruba babe and I enjoyed it. Though I'm not into oloshos again.

Anyway, I believe we need everyone as long as they have a productive impact for me or society. I need yoruba people, igbos, Hausa, fulani, Plateau people and kogi people.

God forbid I fall into such tribalism to say I don't need a particular group of persons around me. It's just like one Muslim northerner that told me to my face he wants all Christians dead since they offer nothing to Nigeria and their death will free Nigeria to grow. Omo!

How you all get such courage to think you can do without others goes beyond me. Una heart really strong for such thoughts
you direct your question to the Ibos, they tend to have this over bloated ego, and they believe in there own delusion about them being the most intelligent and others can’t survive with them. And pls how does prostitution/oloshoism turn to hustle spirit, that others should learn from? Would you wish that for your sister? Pls stop capping nonsense!
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you direct your question to the Ibos, they tend to have this over bloated ego, and they believe in there own delusion about them being the most intelligent and others can’t survive with them. And pls how does prostitution/oloshoism turn to hustle spirit, that others should learn from? Would you wish that for your sister? Pls stop capping nonsense!

It just happens that as ugly as prostitution is and no matter your opinion on it, it's one of the oldest profession.

You can't tell me all the igbos think like that. Even if some of them do, that shouldn't condition the way you see them. Every tribe have one of these assertions. The fulanis plus hausas think they better in politics than all. Yorubas think they academically intelligent than all. Igbos think they more clever than all. But we know those are largely not the case.

I believe you've some few igbo friends who you admire as good friends. Don't use the mouth running of others (which is normal and will always happen), to deny yourself of future productive relationships and partnerships you could have with your fellow human being because of their tribe.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
ask4bk:

It just happens that as ugly as prostitution is and no matter your opinion on it, it's one of the oldest profession.

You can't tell me all the igbos think like that. Even if some of them do, that shouldn't condition the way you see them. Every tribe have one of these assertions. The fulanis plus hausas think they better in politics than all. Yorubas think they academically intelligent than all. Igbos think they more clever than all. But we know those are largely not the case.

I believe you've some few igbo friends who you admire as good friends. Don't use the mouth running of others (which is normal and will always happen), to deny yourself of future productive relationships and partnerships you could have with your fellow human being because of their tribe.
pls don’t try and justify what is wrong. Even if it’s one of the oldest professions, does that make it right? Can you encourage you daughter or sister to practice prostitution to make ends meet? Pls be sensible. Yes i agree that we not all perfect as human being and therefor have our lapses as a people, but some set of people has chose to be unreasonable with there association with other ethnic tribe, and Nigeria being a multi ethnic society is a case study. When an ethnic group of people chose to migrate outside there home but tend to be antagonistic of there host and talk down on there culture and traditions, instead of them to face there business, you can only attract nothing but hate and that’s the truth.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ccollins(m): 5:12am On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
pls don’t try and justify what is wrong. Even if it’s one of the oldest professions, does that make it right? Can you encourage you daughter or sister to practice prostitution to make ends meet? Pls be sensible. Yes i agree that we not all perfect as human being and therefor have our lapses as a people, but some set of people has chose to be unreasonable with there association with other ethnic tribe, and Nigeria being a multi ethnic society is a case study. When an ethnic group of people chose to migrate outside there home but tend to be antagonistic of there host and talk down on there culture and traditions, instead of them to face there business, you can only attract nothing but hate and that’s the truth.
Ogba ethnic bigot, REST! I have taken time to read you and the other civilized guy’s post and he spoke with love, tolerance,humility and respect. U don’t go about denigrating a group or tribe because ur heart filled with hatred towards them. They are humans and still God’s own creation too just like your tribe is. Nigeria is multiethnic and every tribe deserves to be treated fairly and equitably. U cannot love God and hate other people.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2023
ccollins:
Ogba ethnic bigot, REST! I have taken time to read you and the other civilized guy’s post and he spoke with love, tolerance,humility and respect. U don’t go about denigrating a group or tribe because ur heart filled with hatred towards them. They are humans and still God’s own creation too just like your tribe is. Nigeria is multiethnic and every tribe deserves to be treated fairly and equitably. U cannot love God and hate other people.
pls shut your mouth, you are even worse and I am sure you are Ibo, you idiots throw at other what you cant accept. All I said is nothing but the truth, and if it’s too hot for you to handle, go hug transformer😂, you come to peoples place and denigrate them and talk down on them and expect love? You must be sick in the head.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:

I don't agree with you that the ONLY reaction or response to such attitude is hatred. Hatred is a possibility of a reaction, but not the only one. Since you know they are bluffing, a possible response it to laugh at their claims or ignore them, and after that still love them as humans that they are. If a child claims he's spiderman and starts to imitate him by jumping chair to chair, will you hate him for that false claim? No? You'll just laugh at him and still receive and care for him.
That's how I treat yorubas, fulanis, igbos and radical Muslims who smear their false ego on my face.

Everybody migrates. As you say Lagos is filled with igbos, that's how London or entire England is filled with yorubas. Many yorubas in London have made public claims that LONDON IS OURS even to the face of local English people with some involving in crime and gangs. Yet the English has not decided to HATE the yorubas and wish that they all leave England. They only laugh at their false claims and still accept them. These are people who aren't even from your country.

Not to talk of us who are all from one country and can move anywhere we want. No to tribalism.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2023
ask4bk:

I don't agree with you that the ONLY reaction or response to such attitude is hatred. Hatred is a possibility of a reaction, but not the only one. Since you know they are bluffing, a possible response it to laugh at their claims or ignore them, and after that still love them as humans that they are. If a child claims he's spiderman and starts to imitate him by jumping chair to chair, will you hate him for that false claim? No? You'll just laugh at him and still receive and care for him.
That's how I treat yorubas, fulanis, igbos and radical Muslims who smear their false ego on my face.

Everybody migrates. As you say Lagos is filled with igbos, that's how London or entire England is filled with yorubas. Many yorubas in London have made public claims that LONDON IS OURS even to the face of local English people with some involving in crime and gangs. Yet the English has not decided to HATE the yorubas and wish that they all leave England. They only laugh at their false claims and still accept them. These are people who aren't even from your country.

Not to talk of us who are all from one country and can move anywhere we want. No to tribalism.
I completely disagree with you that Yoruba claim London as there’s? A Yoruba man knows is boundary anywhere he goes and you hardly hear him antagonise is host or causing trouble, but that can’t be said about our neighbours ;Deveryone knows this, and I am sure you have heard other ethnic nationalities also complain about there bad behaviours in there domain and not just the Yorubas. I agree we have some few good ones amongst them but the Stupid and senseless ones are in their majority and thereby silencing the voice of reasonable ones amongst them. Other ethnic Nations are just tolerating them because we are still one Nigeria, the moment this nation cease to exit then you will understand the damage they have cause in there relationship with others…
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
I completely disagree with you that Yoruba claim London as there’s? A Yoruba man knows is boundary anywhere he goes and you hardly hear him antagonise is host or causing trouble, but that can’t be said about our neighbours ;Deveryone knows this, and I am sure you have heard other ethnic nationalities also complain about there bad behaviours in there domain and not just the Yorubas. I agree we have some few good ones amongst them but the Stupid and senseless ones are in their majority and thereby silencing the voice of reasonable ones amongst them. Other ethnic Nations are just tolerating them because we are still one Nigeria, the moment this nation cease to exit then you will understand the damage they have cause in there relationship with others…
Let me speak for the North that I know well. In places like Nassarawa and Niger state, igbos are plenty even in the most rural places. I've never seen or heard a complain about igbos on the context that they claim to be better than us. They live well and integrate with the people. Northerners in villages envy their business exploits because locals have difficulties sustaining a mid-scale business like igbos. I'm in southern kaduna now and the locals say they respect the igbos for what they do.

Move to far north, igbos are also plenty and live OK with the people. They respect the northerners. Most of the antagonism against igbos in far north is because of their Christianity in Muslim dominated areas. They are seen as threat to growth of Islam and they can convert locals. Due to that some of them are killed or shops destroyed. But not because of their behaviour.

So, from our POV, igbos in their majority are not a problem, though they have few criminals among, but who doesn't have criminals.

I think the yorubas, or rather some yorubas have a strong rivalry with igbos. This should be unique with yoruba and igbos and not with other tribes.

Reading your last post, Bro, I read a lot of hurt and hatred in between the lines for the igbos. I don't know what personal experience you've had with some of them, but pls try to find healing. If you feed this hatred, you won't be far away from starting or supporting a genocide against igbos.

Its not gotten as bad as you thinking of it my big Bro.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2023
ask4bk:

Let me speak for the North that I know well. In places like Nassarawa and Niger state, igbos are plenty even in the most rural places. I've never seen or heard a complain about igbos on the context that they claim to be better than us. They live well and integrate with the people. Northerners in villages envy their business exploits because locals have difficulties sustaining a mid-scale business like igbos. I'm in southern kaduna now and the locals say they respect the igbos for what they do.

Move to far north, igbos are also plenty and live OK with the people. They respect the northerners. Most of the antagonism against igbos in far north is because of their Christianity in Muslim dominated areas. They are seen as threat to growth of Islam and they can convert locals. Due to that some of them are killed or shops destroyed. But not because of their behaviour.

So, from our POV, igbos in their majority are not a problem, though they have few criminals among, but who doesn't have criminals.

I think the yorubas, or rather some yorubas have a strong rivalry with igbos. This should be unique with yoruba and igbos and not with other tribes.

Reading your last post, Bro, I read a lot of hurt and hatred in between the lines for the igbos. I don't know what personal experience you've had with some of them, but pls try to find healing. If you feed this hatred, you won't be far away from starting or supporting a genocide against igbos.

Its not gotten as bad as you thinking of it my big Bro.
see the only reason i am reply your messages, is due to the fact that you sound civil and you tend to a bit reasonable. Now to what you have just said, whiich is your own opinion anyways and you entitled to it. I have no hate in my heart towards an ibo man, i was just pointin out the fact that they have lots of excessess which they need to make amends on and i am not claiming my tribe to be a saint or superior which has always been the attitude of majority of the ibos e.g the last general election which has really buttress that fact coupled with there attitude towards who didnt support there candidate.

The fact of the matter is that the ibo as a people have not moved pasted the memorises of the civil war which they brought upon themselves and they have carried that hatred in there heart and passed on to generations after generations, and thats why an average ibo man is always bitter. I have no issue with them migrating to where they find fit because we all nigerian by constitution but they need to just respect boundries. I am a lagosian by origin and it really sounds offensive and disrespectfully calling my ancestral land no mans land just because we gave you the free will to live and do business in my land and you feel so comfortable, and forgetting how you got here in the first place. No one will ever take that from them and thats the main problem the ibo man is having today in majority of the places they settle. I served in owerri and i met some nice ibos even though i still have my reservations about there attitude towards other ethnic group and trust me when are say Ibos wiil never give you the opportunity they enjoy outside ibo land and i had my experience and not just hear say, so pls they should be the ones to give your advice to because they do need it if they will be humble enough to learn, because right here we no dey rate them, they are all noise without substance grin
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
see the only reason i am reply your messages, is due to the fact that you sound civil and you tend to a bit reasonable. Now to what you have just said, whiich is your own opinion anyways and you entitled to it. I have no hate in my heart towards an ibo man, i was just pointin out the fact that they have lots of excessess which they need to make amends on and i am not claiming my tribe to be a saint or superior which has always been the attitude of majority of the ibos e.g the last general election which has really buttress that fact coupled with there attitude towards who didnt support there candidate.

The fact of the matter is that the ibo as a people have not moved pasted the memorises of the civil war which they brought upon themselves and they have carried that hatred in there heart and passed on to generations after generations, and thats why an average ibo man is always bitter. I have no issue with them migrating to where they find fit because we all nigerian by constitution but they need to just respect boundries. I am a lagosian by origin and it really sounds offensive and disrespectfully calling my ancestral land no mans land just because we gave you the free will to live and do business in my land and you feel so comfortable, and forgetting how you got here in the first place. No one will ever take that from them and thats the main problem the ibo man is having today in majority of the places they settle. I served in owerri and i met some nice ibos even though i still have my reservations about there attitude towards other ethnic group and trust me when are say Ibos wiil never give you the opportunity they enjoy outside ibo land and i had my experience and not just hear say, so pls they should be the ones to give your advice to because they do need it if they will be humble enough to learn, because right here we no dey rate them, they are all noise without substance grin

Now I was right, when I said it's a yoruba-igbo peculiar problem. But you even clarified it's more of Lagos-igbo problem. I've lived in ibadan for a while and I saw oyo people living well with igbos and giving their ladies to igbos for marriage. Imo girls, I saw in a recent video, are mostly asked for marriage by yorubas. So it seems, other yorubas don't have much problem.

I think it's that experience of calling Lagos no man's land that pisses originals of Lagos. It'll piss me off too. But you also said, such claims are noise without substance. The best way is to silence the noise in your ears and ignore such claims live goes on.

I know the igbos in Lagos will need someone to put sense into their heads about their utterances and I believe they know the truth but just say it to annoy you. But for now we are talking about how to react. Let the reaction not be to bring them down. If Lagosians react with anger, then the aim of their utterances has been achieved and they'll be winning. Just ignore them false talks.

We need everyone. The yorubas are a great people with very rich culture and doings for Nigeria. The igbos are equally a very great people who impact a lot for this Nigeria. We can't deny those facts because of sentiments.

Bro, thanks for your open mindedness in this lil dialogue. Respect !
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Tito24: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
ask4bk:
Living in Abuja is just a luxury.
It's high luxury knowing you can enter your car and go to anywhere around the city in at most 20mins if its far.

What we call traffic occasionally in Abuja is GO-SLOW, meaning it's going slowing and clears out in few mins.

But Lagos? What they have there is HOLD-UP, or FULL STOP, or JUST COMOT YOUR MAT SLEEP FOR MAINROAD.

God forbid! I dislike Lagos with passion. Everything about there is suffering and suffer head. 30million people in one town that's geographically smaller than Abuja. Tufiakwa.

My worry is that Tinubu boys are now coming into Abuja cry cry. We now have uniformed agberos on the streets disturbing people.

Chai... God save us from Tinubu
Nobody kuku dey drag you go Lagos... Like who needs you there?
As for Abuja. Since Tinubu is here now you can find your square root to your village as you can't chase Tinubu from Abuja, na Tinubu go chase you comot for here... Got it?
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Tito24:
Nobody kuku dey drag you go Lagos... Like who needs you there?
As for Abuja. Since Tinubu is here now you can find your square root to your village as you can't chase Tinubu from Abuja, na Tinubu go chase you comot for here... Got it?

Eyaaa, see as e pain you.
Been in Abuja for 32 years. Same way Buhari came to Abuja and he's back to Daura village, same way your daddy Tinubu will finish and return to his rotten Lagos.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Tito24: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
ask4bk:

Eyaaa, see as e pain you.
Been in Abuja for 32 years. Same way Buhari came to Abuja and he's back to Daura village, same way your daddy Tinubu will finish and return to his rotten Lagos.
Pele o

Landlord of Abuja

Even after Tinubu is done with Abuja and Nigeria, he will still be running things in this Abuja better than your generation put together, run Lagos, run the whole of south east and there's nothing you can do about it

Sad for you isn't it? 😂😂😂
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tito24:
Pele o

Landlord of Abuja

Even after Tinubu is done with Abuja and Nigeria, he will still be running things in this Abuja better than your generation put together, run Lagos, run the whole of south east and there's nothing you can do about it

Sad for you isn't it? 😂😂😂
Of course he can run entire south, coz you all there are kids.
We in katsina only voted for him coz of muslim Muslim ticket. We knew he was a failure far more than our neighbour Buhari. We are seeing him now for who he really is.
Let him step foot in katsina after his term, he'll hate the jet that brought him there.
His days in Abuja are numbered, after which he'll go control you all in south West and east.
I heard you all line up in his house in south West begging for money and appointment. After climbing okada, keke, or taxi with high fuel. You worshippers of Tinubu are zombies, worse than Buhari zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.