Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister (420 Views)

See Photos Of The World's Tallest Living Woman Who Never Stopped Growing Until H / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 year old sister

A huge happy birthday! 😍

➡️ FULL STORY:

Source

Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Too long sha

🥴
Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by Oizee(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wow! What more could she asked for?

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Too long sha

🥴

How long is a piece of string? undecided
Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by Jewessgratitud3: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Wow.... Truly black don't crack.

Happy birthday to her. I wish her long life and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Wow! Happy birthday to her!

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
This one is no longer a happy birthday, but a sad birthday... I'm sure she no longer enjoy life or can do anything by herself and she's a burden to her family... It's either her family give her a 24 hours care or they hired a professional to do it.

Such long life is no longer a blessing, but a curse.

Even I don't wish to live up to my 80s.
Re: World's Oldest Living Woman Celebrates Her 117th Birthday With Her 107 Yr Sister by dkidd: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
This one is no longer a happy birthday, but a sad birthday... I'm sure she no longer enjoy life or can do anything by herself and she's a burden to her family... It's either her family give her a 24 hours care or they hired a professional to do it.

Such long life is no longer a blessing, but a curse.

Even I don't wish to live up to my 80s .
Be very careful what u wish for. Even my paternal grandpa was over 100. No unecessary sickness or disabilities. He was strong till the end. Cracking jokes and enjoying all his numerous grandkids. He would always share kola with me. That was how we spent time... Sharing kola and gisting. Only my paternal grandma was having issues so there was always a nurse assigned to her at home before she passed. I wish to live for as long as I can God willing with a sexy, young nurse of course that will be giving me some private good times 😊

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal / SunKing: Do You Need Uninterrupted Electricity in Your Home In Year 2024 ? / I Wish I Could Eat Something Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.