Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,056 members, 7,849,268 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

“Nigerian Women Are Toxic And Liars”- Singer Ruger Declares ,watch video below - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Nigerian Women Are Toxic And Liars”- Singer Ruger Declares ,watch video below (318 Views)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / “i’m Now A Born Again Christian” – Ruger Declares After Undergoing Deliverance / A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Nigerian Women Are Toxic And Liars”- Singer Ruger Declares ,watch video below by DyshApp: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Michael Adebayo, popularly known as Ruger, has claimed that Nigeria doesn't boast of the best women in the world.

The 'Asiwaju Crooner' stated during a recent interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Lagos, that any man who is well-travelled would attest to his claims.

He said, "I can say for sure, we [Nigerians] don't have the best women in the world. Yes, that's a fact. No man that has been around [the world] would just say that [Nigeria has the best women]. We have good women, but we don't have the best.

Ruger also said he will not dance with any girl on stage in Nigeria, as he does during his shows outside the country.

His words: "Personally, I don't think I would get any girl on stage in Nigeria. Because most people who were criticising me for dancing with female fans on stage at that time were Nigerians. I don't want any problems. I will just do my time and leave.

"Actually, I don't want problems with Nigerians. My people are toxic, and most of the girls in Nigeria are in relationships, so I don't want someone to come for me. Nigerian girls are liars, actually."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox-wvWwRUvQ?si=tADf6nNcl9UT89YC

Follow up with the latest Celebrity gossip on Dyshus webpage

(1) (Reply)

About Babatunde Bamidele Oyewole / “why The Hate” – Bbnaija’s Phyna Calls Out Singer Davido For Referring To Her Fa / All You Need To Know About Better Half Handsome Actor Chidi Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.