Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband (15665 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by eepeepook: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
The sex was good. Wait, I do not have a wife.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by HonestJOE: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
I married her because I got her pregnant. Now, we are like sworn enemies, she no gree do anything for me just because I refused to be a simple.

We are already on our separate ways, anyways!

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okay, if you say so.
JASONjnr:

You claimed to be a S/African but you can't just do without Nigeria......

You're either sleeping on this platform or quoting Nigerian guys up and down...

You weh deh reside for oshodi, the claim international babe with free MTN daily data for opera mini.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by zedegit: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
IamOrei:

Despite all these u wrote, u still haven't given a succinct reason why u chose her

Really?

Even when he said that she understands him? Is that not reason enough?

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by TPound(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Marriage is overrated Abeg

I prefer to have a baby mama that would give me kids and I take care of my kids bills than having a woman under my roof that would still cheat

Have kids make money take care of your kids flirt your life chikina

Make una carry una marriage shift one side

So because of the fear of being cheated on, you don't want to be married??
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by IamOrei(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
zedegit:

Really?

Even when he said that she understands him? Is that not reason enough?

Dey play.

it is not a reason, read what he posted again and again. he has not said anything
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by wunmi590(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
yinmu

Life is not too hard, I'm not the cause of you not finding a better wife for yourself...

If you can't find a better wife for yourself, it means you yourself is bad..

EOD

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by justli: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Marriage is overrated Abeg

I prefer to have a baby mama that would give me kids and I take care of my kids bills than having a woman under my roof that would still cheat

Have kids make money take care of your kids flirt your life chikina

Make una carry una marriage shift one side

"marriage is overrated", wait until you hit 60 without a wife and money then you see steven wonder. And if you think you would be rich to afford to hire the support and assistance you need at old age, remeber the odds are seriously against you by virtue of you not being born rich

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by BRATISLAVA: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
nzebig:
Men marry who they love but women marry who is ready because women see marriage as the highest achievement of life

Assuming what you say is true, what's the big deal?

But of course it isn't true. Only in your world are men born with the love gene. Only women have emotion genes too.

Next.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Pootle: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
for me time don due, though like her cool
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by abobote: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
She is homely and economical

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by RhodaNelly: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm this question shaaaaa . The answer is very long oooo. I don't even have the strength to type it.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by iyababs: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Time was passing away, I was almost turning into evening suya news paper. I am glad I married my husband, no regrets, we'll be 10years together next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Oha soup and akpu are my besties. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Akpu na big luxury for here, I just ordered better akpu from Nigera and fresh Oha and bitter leaf.

After eating akpu and Onugbu last night, I just started speaking in tongues.

Sen dele yama ka zua

Hehheheheh

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
ahnie:

I don't like oha soup,I love ofe unugbu better.

I love both but as an Anambra boy, unugbu all the way.

I am also craving some traditional Awka soup my ma used to cook like Odjowala and okpompoto.
None of my sisters sabi prepare those local soups. Hehehehe

I like good food die!
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Prenonjebose: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Genotype compatibility first, and then her kindness.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by ahnie: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
See food name nau
Skyview01:

I love both but as an Anambra boy, unugbu all the way.

I am also craving some traditional Awka soup my ma used to cook like Odjowala and okpompoto.
None of my sisters sabi prepare those local soups. Hehehehe

I like good food die!
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by zedegit: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
IamOrei:

it is not a reason, read what he posted again and again. he has not said anything

You need to go back to primary 1 to learn English if you can't deduce reason from what he wrote.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
When I eventually marry, it will be because of her big booty and/or big boobs and nothing more!

So help me God
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by zedegit: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice2023:

I married my wife because she was someone I love with my heart...

I chose my wife because she ticked what I wanted in a woman.

From my voice,my wife could tell if I am angry or happy...that is who she is.

Upon these reasons naim person still dey find reason.

Nawaoh.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by JASONjnr(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, if you say so.

Ofcoz you know so ....

You're in a faceless platform and so you can literally claim to be Obama's daughter or son....
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by ShitOnRecruiter: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Deerahone:
Me: I was just desperate to get married. You know what?

It ended in disaster after 2 years
Are you a guy, and why did you say that? What happened?
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okay.
JASONjnr:

Ofcoz you know so ....

You're in a faceless platform and so you can literally claim to be Obama's daughter or son....
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Chetas81(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
talented321:
Decent
understanding
selfless, not gready
she believe the man is head of the family...
how many of Nigeria women have this gift lol
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
theInfinity:
Is very common for most Nigerian men to marry their wife because she is beautiful and curvy, while many Nigerian women chose to marry their husband simply because he has money. So tell us the truth why you married your wife/husband.

Because she has strong character. Her beauty come be jara.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by UncleKoboko: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice2023:
I dated five women before I chose my wife.

I dated a woman from Botswana.

I dated my village girl based in USA.

I dated my wife.

I dated my classmate till we graduated together.

And I dated my kaduna babe.

I married my wife because she was someone I love with my heart,although her love is greater no doubt. Others had money,connection but I chose my wife because she ticked what I wanted in a woman. From my voice,my wife could tell if I am angry or happy...that is who she is.
So that means your bodycount is more than 5.
I'm absolutely sure that you didn't marry your wife as a virgin as well, which is well deserved grin
But I know people like you, you quote me now and say na you disvirgin your wife... Dey play grin
For your mind, you're a player but if you know her true bodycount, make God no let you get heart attack grin grin cheesy
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nice2023(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
UncleKoboko:

So that means your bodycount is more than 5.
I'm absolutely sure that you didn't marry your wife as a virgin as well, which is well deserved grin
But I know people like you, you quote me now and say na you disvirgin your wife... Dey play grin
For your mind, you're a player but if you know her true bodycount, make God no let you get heart attack grin grin cheesy

U must be a spoilt uncle...everything no be sex now.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nice2023(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sukkyy2010:

Huunn huunn, na from your dick she for know say you are angry.. mtchww

Bad pikin.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nice2023(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
yinmu

Enemy of progress...u that can never see any good thing in anything.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by BarrElChapo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
iyababs:
Time was passing away, I was almost turning into evening suya news paper. I am glad I married my husband, no regrets, we'll be 10years together next year.

❤️❤️🙏 Many more years of love and happiness.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Kenosky1: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
theInfinity:
Is very common for most Nigerian men to marry their wife because she is beautiful and curvy, while many Nigerian women chose to marry their husband simply because he has money. So tell us the truth why you married your wife/husband.

God told me that she is my wife in a very clear vision to each us of separately. 22 after, I believe it is the best decision of my life.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by BarrElChapo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kenosky1:

God told me that she is my wife in a very clear vision to each us of separately. 22 after, I believe it is the best decision of my life.

👌 many more years of love and happiness chief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.