Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Experience At The Federal Road Collapse Bridge In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At The Federal Road Collapse Bridge In Enugu (180 Views)

Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos / Fashion Promise To Repair The Collapse Bridge Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The Federal Road Collapse Bridge In Enugu by fineboynl(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
I was heading to artisan when i saw some guys redirecting vehicles shouting no road. When i had to move ahead to see the federal government bridge that collapse for myself:

I packed when I approached the bridge and came down to observe it. After I observed it i made a decision to use leg to cross over since artisan is not far from there and the sweat that came out from my body under the heat i later regret trekking it.

This very spot is where the northerners hausa fulani spot live, From the 3rd pictures you can see the entrance to their ghetto with open deification and smelling stream.

Picture below

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Emi Lokan Spotted In Enugu Politics / Questions Surrounding President Tinubu's Certificate / Jail Elnora Daniel, President Of CSU From 1998 To 2008 By Osondu Nworu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.