Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tinubu’s Emi Lokan Spotted In Enugu Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Emi Lokan Spotted In Enugu Politics (180 Views)

Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Emi Lokan Spotted In Enugu Politics by Odigonma: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
The Emi lokan philosophy which fueled and animated the presidential run of then Candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu in this year’s general election has been found to be quite operational in the local politics of Enugu State.

Prime Business Africa recalls that Tinubu had, in a vent of frustration over the seeming lack of support his political ambition was getting from then President Buhari and reported opposition by key members of the Presidency, made his now famous “Emi lo kan (It is my turn)” speech.

While addressing party delegates at the Presidential Lodge in Abeokuta, Ogun State June 2, 2022, he insisted that “it is the turn of Yoruba, it is my turn” and went on to narrate how Buhari lost presidential elections repeatedly until he (Tinubu) helped him to win in 2015.

Read more: https://www.primebusiness.africa/tinubus-emi-lokan-spotted-in-enugu-politics/

(1) (Reply)

NG Is More Popular Today That Ever, All Thanks To One Man. Can You Name The Man? / N35,000 Wage Award: Labour Gives Govs Ultimatum, 61 Million Nigerians To Get N1t / Akpabio, First Senate President From South In 16 Years, Risks Enwerem, Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.