Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion (10999 Views)

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2011
funny situations in naija,abeg ndlea pack those scanners back to the donors
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by toyboy1(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2011
Why is baba suwe still being held? Point is high level negotiation is still on going, most probably part payment has been done and d balance is still awaited. Hence suwe father is still held as a colateral,
my humble opinion pls
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by hbrednic: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2011
black stain on a white cloth, a mans name soiled for no just cause.
shame on Ndlea.
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by lwise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
suwe in NDLEA toilet

Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by gascoign1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
when it come to defense our law counts but when it comes to corruption the laws goes to sleep,
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by lucabrasi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
kj_hova:

Guys, I know I can't help a lot of you from your conjectures, but a man is innocent if you hold no proof of guilt. Why do educated Nigerians still hang on to middle age attitudes of "crucify him since you suspect him"? If Mr. Suwe is connected enough to effect a plan B to escape a publicised arrest, wouldn't it be simpler to use same connections to pass himself through the airport in the 1st place? If, as some believe, he somehow made the illicit drug load disappear with the aid of "juju", does it make sense then to go through the rigour of ingesting the drugs in the 1st place? NDLEA goofed big time and that's a fact. Their goof is not in using a malfunctioning machines or applying outmodeled investigative methods but in actually holding official press briefings on the case of a man who turns out to be innocent! On that note alone, Mr. Suwe and his camp should be suing for N10B for defamation of character and let the courts decide what amount to charge. Remember even the Nigerian Navy was fined N100M recently for the treatment their cadets metted out to a lady in Lagos.
you shouldn't be surprised by the conjectures,innuendos and the wolf pack lynching mentality of the middle ages being displayed by a lot of people concerning the man's case.if you check the handles of those making negative comments you will quickly realise that tribalism is a big factor driving the negative comments which is really sad when you discover a lot of them have at least a first degree.
the british who introduced us to the judicial system have always held sacrosanct the quote that "you are innocent until proven guilty" that is why a suspect will be released within 24 hrs unless something substantial is found on him/her.otherwise it becomes a case of false imprisonment.but as usual and like everything else once it gets to nigeria believe it will turn to rubbish in an international airport where officials will be eating and drinking while attending to you or asking you "wetin you bring come"there is bound to be this kind of errors i won't be surprised if the scanner operator was not paying attention or if the error was from them and they are trying to cover their incompetence.

the man had been detained and investigations was on going,why would the word COCAINE even be mentioned when you have not found anything?
what if it turns out to be heroin or indian hemp or estasy or any of the class a or b drugs??
this shows they were playing an already prepared script to implicate the man.
anonymous tip implicates the man that he has swallowed cocaine,in their haste they arrest him and then make an official comment that he has ingested cocaine ,not having found anything they keep holding him due to the embarrassment.

in 2006 when i was coming out of the airport some ndlea officials in plain view,in front of everybody were literally begging me for pounds and i gave them some pound coins and naira that i had on me,some airport police in plain clothes with their guns will even approach you as you r getting in your car to beg for money.

if i was baba sure i will sue them for

1.false imprisonment which will pay him the bulk of his compensation in the british law courts false imprisonment is calculated hourly and its 500 pounds for the first24hrs and then the emotional,psychological trauma is calculated as well.
then his children and loved ones too can make a civil suit against ndlea because they were also affected psychologically and emotionally
a.n.t.p should sue them as well or be a part of baba suwe's suit to strengthen it as there name was mentioned in the said allegation.

2.after this another grounds to sue them is for defamation of character,which is totally different from false imprisonment,evidence of this is the official who read the statement mentioning drugs or cocaine they have to show the probable cause and the evidence of the traces of drugs in the stool sample.

3.another grounds is also the loss of earnings he will calculate the amount paid for the mc job,a reasonable amount he would have made if he was being sprayed money and use videos of his other jobs as evidence of this
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by yusuf2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked who knew poopoo could cost so much? frm today, i'm no longer flushing my own angry , in fact i'm starting a poopoo account with oceanic bank cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by richcode: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
I just believe now say JAZZ dey ,imagine d person wey machine detect drug 4 him body an at d end they no see anything, shoow na vudoo,
baba suwe don hammer now
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by oludiza(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
wetin dis dey find again, shey na moni he no get nii abi na watin, or eyinbo machine don dey catch fake smuggler of drugs, God help am oooooo
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by cycline404(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
baba suwe niyen!

Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by jamace(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Suggested Home video captions.

1. Baba Suwe and his golden shi.t

2. Shi.t turns gold.

3. Detention brings wealth.

4. Baba Suwe and the Drug hunters.
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
He is very stuuuuupid and sadly foooolish. If he has a brain, he should know that the law has the right to stop and search anyone anyday. He has NO case and deserves NO apology (((COMMON SENSE)))) undecided
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by jdiadem: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
what if the NDLEA decide to frame him up with one or two raps to clear up the mess, what happens, remember it's nigeria
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
I support Baba suwe suing the NDLEA because of there incompetency
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by emmatok(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
lucabrasi:

you shouldn't be surprised by the conjectures,innuendos and the wolf pack lynching mentality of the middle ages being displayed by a lot of people concerning the man's case[b].if you check the handles of those making negative comments you will quickly realise that tribalism is a big factor driving the negative comments which is really sad when you discover a lot of them have at least a first degree.[/b]
the british who introduced us to the judicial system have always held sacrosanct the quote that "you are innocent until proven guilty" that is why a suspect will be released within 24 hrs unless something substantial is found on him/her.otherwise it becomes a case of false imprisonment.but as usual and like everything else once it gets to nigeria believe it will turn to rubbish in an international airport where officials will be eating and drinking while attending to you or asking you "wetin you bring come"there is bound to be this kind of errors i won't be surprised if the scanner operator was not paying attention or if the error was from them and they are trying to cover their incompetence.

the man had been detained and investigations was on going,why would the word COCAINE even be mentioned when you have not found anything?
what if it turns out to be heroin or indian hemp or estasy or any of the class a or b drugs??
this shows they were playing an already prepared script to implicate the man.
anonymous tip implicates the man that he has swallowed cocaine,in their haste they arrest him and then make an official comment that he has ingested cocaine ,not having found anything they keep holding him due to the embarrassment.

in 2006 when i was coming out of the airport some ndlea officials in plain view,in front of everybody were literally begging me for pounds and i gave them some pound coins and naira that i had on me,some airport police in plain clothes with their guns will even approach you as you r getting in your car to beg for money.

if i was baba sure i will sue them for

1.false imprisonment which will pay him the bulk of his compensation in the british law courts false imprisonment is calculated hourly and its 500 pounds for the first24hrs and then the emotional,psychological trauma is calculated as well.
then his children and loved ones too can make a civil suit against ndlea because they were also affected psychologically and emotionally
a.n.t.p should sue them as well or be a part of baba suwe's suit to strengthen it as there name was mentioned in the said allegation.

2.after this another grounds to sue them is for defamation of character,which is totally different from false imprisonment,evidence of this is the official who read the statement mentioning drugs or cocaine they have to show the probable cause and the evidence of the traces of drugs in the stool sample.

3.another grounds is also the loss of earnings he will calculate the amount paid for the mc job,a reasonable amount he would have made if he was being sprayed money and use videos of his other jobs as evidence of this

+100
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by lucabrasi(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
emmatok:

+100
thanks ,funny thing is that this is not the first time we are embarrassing ourselves we have done it to peter tosh when he came to nigeria in the 1980s and they incompetent fools accused him of carrying drugs into nigeria. he even did a song on it
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by Gbenge77(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
i bet he wants to make up for the gargantuan humiliation he has suffered.
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by loabb2(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
Expensive shit
Re: Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion by lucabrasi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
THE STUPID INCOMPETENT IDIOTS NOW SINGING FROM A NOTHER SHEET

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, may have started singing a new song on why they have detained ace comedian, Baba Suwe, for nine days now, according to an online report published early today.
[b][b][b][b] The National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has denied ever accusing Nollywood actor, Alhaji Babatunde Omidina, aka, Baba Suwe of ingesting drugs in his body. Rather, the agency is blaming the media for over blowing the story and putting the agency in a precarious position all in a bid to gather scoops for themselves.
the Public Relations Officer of the agency, Mitchel Ofoyeju, described Baba Suwe as a complete gentleman who is doing everything with- in his purview to assist NDLEAs investigation into whether he ingested drugs while attempting to travel out of Nigeria last week.
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b]Ofoyeju said the comedian had been cooperating with the agency[/b] and was in good and healthy condition while the agency continued to detain him pending the final investi- gations into the case. The agency spokesman, who declined to comment on whether the suspect had excreted three times as being speculated in the Nigerian media, said that the actor remained innocent until proved otherwise. We have never told anybody that he carried drugs in his body.
Baba Suwe is under observation just like it has been the case with every other sus- pected Nigerian passenger, the law is no respecter of anybody, we dont want to speculate about anything and we will make a comprehensive press conference on the case after we conclude our investigation. We are still investigating the case, well address the press as soon as we conclude our investigation on the matter, and we are not going to say anything until we conclude our investigations.
[b] Like I said before, we have never said Baba Suwe was arrested for drug, it is the media that are writing this, we never said he was arrested for drug. On the temperament of the ace comedian, Ofoyeju has only praises for him.[/b]

Read more on celebregion: http://www./2011/10/ndlea-baba-suwe-is-gentlemanwe-didnt.html#ixzz1bR7aRvWy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos Of Zlatan Ibile’s Girlfriend, Seyi / Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. / Sexual Scenes In Nollywood:Right Or Wrong?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.