Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) (49231 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Qatar2022: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Bravo to the women, if in fact, they flogged him because he beat his wife. Run where? When women gang up on you where you go run to? No be the same village all of una dey? undecided
If the reverse is the case now you won't type this trash
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Qatar2022: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Justice Served!
No gree for anyone until Helps comes!
If it's the other way round will you say this?
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by YourBestWriter: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
But why will a man beat a woman for any reason? I see it as cowardly because women are the weaker gender.

I am not married yet, but if I marry, I will rarely shout at my wife talk less of beating her.

if she cheats on me, na straight divorce be that. I don't forgive cheating. it is even written in the bible that a man can only divorce if there is infidelity.

if she disrespect me, I will disrespect her.

my rule is do unto others what you will like them to do to you.

and I love peaceful living. that's me.

I'm single and searching tho. 30 years old, I recently got a part time job and I'm working on japa by next year. my new job pay me 40k monthly for working for two days in a week. I work in a hospital (not mortuary please).

I like a peaceful gentle and beautiful lady with ashawo vibes. she must be a graduate.

nb: this is for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. please igbo only.

send me a pm if you're interested.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omoboy50:
Very funny 🀣... only a goat of a man Will beat his wife

Are you married?

If you are, pray make God give you better woman. Some women won't respect boundaries until after some hot slaps.

You may call me names but I don't give a shii

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by michael1508: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
I will advice my wife to stay away from this kinda madness. Because a lot could go wrong.

If that man was to be crazy those women go receive beating and nothing go happen.
The public should learn to stay away from family and domestic issues.

I'm telling you,what happens to reporting him to the higher authorities or the wife seek divorce or separation.
If he picks on any of them now and show them why he is a man,they ll start crying foul
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Shollez(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Bravo to the women, if in fact, they flogged him because he beat his wife. Run where? When women gang up on you where you go run to? No be the same village all of una dey? undecided
No where ooo, they'll be beating you around with breast nio
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by ahnie: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Seconded
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by tck2000(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Las las when they settle, the wife go keep malice with half of the women for flogging her love.

Pocohantas come and carry your uncle before they kill am.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by teemy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ijaya123:
And he sat down there like a mumu. 😑😑😑
Among women o, and not among men.

He must really be a weak man for indulging in beating his wife.

If he had acted out in violence towards the women, he would gained the anger of the village ment on himself. He had better learnt his lesson and take his caning jejely as the strikes weren't too hard for him to receive.

By the way, that woman holding him seems like a mama-for-the-boys.

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by begge: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dem no go do davido dis one o. Poverty na curse

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Las las when they settle, the wife go keep malice with half of the women for flogging her love.

Pocohantas come and carry your uncle before they kill am.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Na true you talk. If the wife done tire, make she leave. It is not by flogging the man.

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by katordidi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Growingboi:
God punish poverty.

Apt
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Everybody is supporting this jungle justice now but when the table turns, all man go turn sophisticated person and condemn jungle justice. Why not report him to the community leaders? Why take laws into their hands? I've seen videos of wives mistreating their husbands and not for once did anyone call for this. Whenever it favours the vagina gender, everybody closes eyes to injustice. Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by obinna58(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Spectators:
Village women gathered to fl0log man who beats his wife

A man has been spotted in a video presently trending online being flogged for beating his wife.

He allegedly beat his wife and all the other women in the village gathered with sticks and flogged him.

This is a very rare video that has sparked reactions online as many say women are now standing up for their fellow woman harassed by her husband.

The common question was, can't the man run away?

https://spectatorsng.com/village-women-gathered-to-fl0g-man-who-bats-his-wife-video/
Jennyclay
Goodlady
Iconicr
Siofra
Sapphire
Termerc

It’s going down but the location is yet to be identified grin
Get your sticks ready and await location update
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So you now support jungle justice. If na men beat wives who flog her husband like this, the arguing antenna in your head will light up. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by pepetua(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
I DIDN'T SUPPORT THIS, IT SHOULD BE THE MEN TO DO THAT IF THAT IS NECESSARY AND NOT WOMEN.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
IamMobisola:

Very good!!
This should happen to all men who beat their wives

A woman close to my house abuses the husband whenever she pleases. I hope it's going to be nice as well if I instruct my boys in the street to beat her up the next time she starts her drama right?
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Growingboi:
God punish poverty.

I swear na only your comment answer this post
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
YourBestWriter:
But why will a man beat a woman for any reason? I see it as cowardly because women are the weaker gender.

I am not married yet, but if I marry, I will rarely shout at my wife talk less of beating her.

if she cheats on me, na straight divorce be that. I don't forgive cheating. it is even written in the bible that a man can only divorce if there is infidelity.

I'm single and searching tho. 30 years old, I recently got a part time job and I'm working on japa by next year. my new job pay me 40k monthly for working for two days in a week. I work in a hospital (not mortuary please).

I like a peaceful gentle and beautiful lady with ashawo vibes. she must be a graduate.

nb: this is for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. please igbo only.

send me a pm if you're interested.
guy, what's all these advertisement for now grin ?

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mayeldah:

Are you married?

If you are, pray make God give you better woman. Some women won't respect boundaries until after some hot slaps.

You may call me names but I don't give a shii

I swear to God you are telling the pure truth. Some women are very stupid.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jungle justice..no no...would we approve if the roles were reversed

Spectators:

A man has been spotted in a video presently trending online being flogged for beating his wife.

He allegedly beat his wife and all the other women in the village gathered with sticks and flogged him.

This is a very rare video that has sparked reactions online as many say women are now standing up for their fellow woman harassed by her husband.

https://spectatorsng.com/village-women-gathered-to-fl0g-man-who-bats-his-wife-video/
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Growingboi:
God punish poverty.

Weitin concern poverty and this matter?

1 Like

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Ibkrichie(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hope this is not a skit?

I guess not πŸ˜•
Like can you break down that ur name for me
Amotolongbo? It sounds like a cat to me 🀠
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ibkrichie:

I guess not πŸ˜•
Like can you break down that ur name for me
Amotolongbo? It sounds like a cat to me 🀠
someone who knows as much as a cat
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by izonborn098(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Then you've to marry first..
YourBestWriter:

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by McBrowny(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Very good, some men will now start receiving it wotowoto from women cheesy
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
kilisi:

Reverse the gender and you will hear statements like This is violence against women! But now, it's fair? OK o.
I don't if it's the same nairaland we are in but if the reverse were the case, nairaland men will be victim blaming the woman saying she must have done something to deserve it so keep that same energy you have for that for this because man,I know you and I've seen write this exact piece here
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
buygala:
It's all fair play until men gather to beat a woman who slapped her husband grin

Imagine like 30 hefty men collectively beating a woman who beats her husband... UN, UNICEF, WHO, AFRICAN UNION, etc will all be involved..

1st to do no dey pain o...

As una dey do una own now, e dey sweet una..Beating up a helpless, downtrodden man and still having the guts to film the assault ..

When we gather and beat up one of your gender who beat one of us, make una sha take am as 1:1 goalless draw grin
This is an era of gender so unless you have proof of the bolded supporting the opposite when it wasn't needed then stop the assumptions, nobody should lay their hands on anybody either male or female,he deserves what he got and more
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Tyktoker: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Village justice
Spectators:

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Livingstone124:
what about next time the wife will think twice before raising her voice on her husband.
If she raises her voice at you,get the hell out..... nobody should be laying their hands on anybody
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Machinegun91:
This is a very good news for Nairaland useless ladies .

Women are wicked
Says a useless man and a wife beater too no wonder you don't support this,if it were the other way around,you would've praised the man,men like you arm those misandrists who hide under the feminism umbrella to tell us our masculinity is toxic and I don't blame them when we have wife beaters like you who think that's what makes you a man
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ezmans:
Can they also flog that rich man in there village who beats his wife too
Oh look, another wife beater justifying it with money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / Yoruba Words And Phrases That Has Gone Global!!(interesting) / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.