Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) (49230 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
m
Spectators:
Village women gathered to fl0log man who beats his wife

A man has been spotted in a video presently trending online being flogged for beating his wife.

He allegedly beat his wife and all the other women in the village gathered with sticks and flogged him.

This is a very rare video that has sparked reactions online as many say women are now standing up for their fellow woman harassed by her husband.

The common question was, can't the man run away?

https://spectatorsng.com/village-women-gathered-to-fl0g-man-who-bats-his-wife-video/
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by kilisi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

I don't if it's the same nairaland we are in but if the reverse were the case, nairaland men will be victim blaming the woman saying she must have done something to deserve it so keep that same energy you have for that for this because man,I know you and I've seen write this exact piece here

You're probably referring to the wrong person. Me supporting jungle justice in any guise? Check my comment history again.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:

It can only happen to weak men... try that with someone like me and all those women will see stars
Na only online una get mouth. Lots of women surround you and you think you can match them? Mtchww
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Qatar2022:

If the reverse is the case now you won't type this trash
Kobo is a humanist,he believes in equality so if the reverse were the case,he would support it
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mayeldah:

Are you married?

If you are, pray make God give you better woman. Some women won't respect boundaries until after some hot slaps.

You may call me names but I don't give a shii
Nobody has the right to lay their hands on anyone,male or female instead get out and end the dumbass marriage instead of resorting to violence
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
begge:
Dem no go do davido dis one o. Poverty na curse
Another wife beater justifying this
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Ibkrichie(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
someone who knows as much as a cat

Wow
Nice name anyway I love cat, I will love you to teach me more about cat 😺
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Everybody is supporting this jungle justice now but when the table turns, all man go turn sophisticated person and condemn jungle justice. Why not report him to the community leaders? Why take laws into their hands? I've seen videos of wives mistreating their husbands and not for once did anyone call for this. Whenever it favours the vagina gender, everybody closes eyes to injustice. Hypocrites everywhere.
Because we live in a patriachal world,men are the ones with the power and they created that system because they wanted women to serve so let them reap the fruits of their own labour
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
pepetua:
I DIDN'T SUPPORT THIS, IT SHOULD BE THE MEN TO DO THAT IF THAT IS NECESSARY AND NOT WOMEN.
And you just had to spew out your misogyny because you view women as less than
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
AyomideOG01:

A woman close to my house abuses the husband whenever she pleases. I hope it's going to be nice as well if I instruct my boys in the street to beat her up the next time she starts her drama right?
Very good,go ahead and do it, nobody should be laying their hands on anyone
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
gladdensir:

I swear to God you are telling the pure truth. Some women are very stupid.
The same way some men are wicked but nobody should make a blanket statement about any gender either men or women
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by YourBestWriter: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:
guy, what's all these advertisement for now grin ?

maybe the right girl will meet me here.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
IamMobisola:

Na only online una get mouth. Lots of women surround you and you think you can match them? Mtchww

I go beat crase comot their head ... u think 5 women can stand one man... all a man needs to do block the hit and just target one hot on the face for each ...each punch will guarantee a knockout... infact , by the time I hit one or 2b...the rest go japa for their lives
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Little21: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=izonborn098 post=126056869]what'll happen to women who insult their husbands...[/qu itote
Is insult the same as beating?? If you feel like someone insult you, can't you insult your own back?? Is beating someone the same...??
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
YourBestWriter:

maybe the right girl will meet me here.
just mention pocohantas na, she cute, though older, but she's ok...just try to be romantic cos she's too sensitive most times grin
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by descarado: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Spectators:

A man has been spotted in a video presently trending online being flogged for beating his wife.

He allegedly beat his wife and all the other women in the village gathered with sticks and flogged him.

This is a very rare video that has sparked reactions online as many say women are now standing up for their fellow woman harassed by her husband.

https://spectatorsng.com/village-women-gathered-to-fl0g-man-who-bats-his-wife-video/
You run away, your fellow men will pursue and catch you, bring you to the ladies.
In my place, its usually daughters of the kindred. You no git say kpim. And before they will reach to this agreement, they must have warned you several times,send peace makers, ask elders and men to intervene. You continue, they will deal with you.
That is democracy you see there.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by worksmart(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
This may not a good development.
Village women may become emboldened to start fights with their husbands.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Federalis: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
E no go pass Kenya.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by descarado: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
pocohantas:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na true you talk. If the wife done tire, make she leave. It is not by flogging the man.
These are proven practice of old that reset a man's head like no other. Men supports this 100%
Infact, the king washes his hand off this.
I saw this growing up. Never allow umuada to handle your case. That's the supreme court. No matter how powerful you are, they will bring you on your knees. It doesn't happen these days anyhow. Surprised seeing this.

A woman don't just leave especially if she is good.
They will fight for her and the kids.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Fearlez: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Spectators:

must be in the South East
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by rickleye: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Quite Stupid in my opinion …so guess what …next time he is going to inflict severe injury to her. He might mistakenly kill her.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
That serves him right. Instead of beating her better divorce her.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:

It can only happen to weak men... try that with someone like me and all those women will see stars

Which stars?

Do you think this is African Magic?

Except you have a weapon or serious juju, you can't do Nada against a gang of women.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=Growingboi post=126056440]God punish poverty.
[humm, i will say God punish ignorant.]
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Chronosvineberg(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Growingboi:
God punish poverty.

You see things in a differently remarkable dimension.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Baba10101010: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Are there no men in the village?
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by matm: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taking laws into their hands.They should be prosecuted
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by YourBestWriter: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:
just mention pocohantas na, she cute, though older, but she's ok...just try to be romantic cos she's too sensitive most times grin

I'm not into older ladies sha.
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Kingcalls: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
bukatyne:

Which stars?

Do you think this is African Magic?

Except you have a weapon or serious juju, you can't do Nada against a gang of women.

The way I go take beat them err...them gk thi k say na trailer jam them... u women really underestimate men ooo....
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Very good.idiot
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by Jomonix: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2023
The video looks like a skit. Even the flogging appears to be scripted
Re: Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) by owunabastard: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Jomonix:
The video looks like a skit. Even the flogging appears to be scripted
It is not a skit, I have watched the video. They truly beat hell comot for the man body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / Yoruba Words And Phrases That Has Gone Global!!(interesting) / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.