Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement (46356 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by fredoooooo: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Let investigation finish
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by ThatFairGuy1: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
No same Nigerians are saying u killed him, directly so to say.

What we're saying is you and your cohorts victimized and intimidated which could contribute to the circumstances surrounding his death.

You all should be dealt with for that.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by suremossty(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Smitaro100(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Naira Marley those videos of bullying by your associates are enough to give u correct beating for street when you land, and mk sure you come along with dat idiot called Sam Larry because hand must touch am.

I bet you guys never saw it coming, una think say una go bully d poor boy to death and just type rip and move on abi? Na dat Sam Larry dey vex me pass, mk In no hide o, mk in follow you come back.

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Last last you go explain tire
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by BabaIbo: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sha lo report ara e...

You no go like come Benin, we get gist for you.

Men and Bannies don miss so much, try show abeg...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Goodman2023: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mohbad was hypertensive- a health information he never hid. There's a reason hypertension is nicknamed "the silent killer". Despite being hypertensive, he was a hard drug user, two dangerous combinations.

In his mother's recent interview, she suggested that Mohbad was scared and not breathing fine during the recent periods she spent with him.

The body regulating Nurses in Nigeria has clarified that the nurse who allegedly "treated" him was not registered. Put differently, the person on whose medical care he spent his last hours on earth was not qualified to practice as a nurse.

The hospital that certified him dead confirmed that a nurse was treating him at home and it was when his situation deteriorated that he was rushed to the hospital. He was dead on arrival (DOA).

To the social media warriors, the possible causes of his death are:

1. Naira Marley's bullying and juju πŸ˜‚

2. His wife's presumed infidelity with a certain Sam.

3. His beloved father who hated him.

From the very first moment the few of us at the other end of the spectrum received the details of his untimely demise, we established the outstanding remote cause to be drug abuse and the major immediate cause to be poor health care delivery by a quack who "treated" him without his medical history.

The mob cannot silent us. We anticipate the result of the autopsy.

According to you, mohbad was hypertensive and also on hard drugs ? Was that the reason why he was bullied, harassed and violently attacked by naira Marley and Sammy Larry ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Chibuzoripob: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
sad I don't play nor listen to it music but I be lieve u on this Mata.ur undoing is the past threatened Make we see the result of the autopsy sad
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Ikaeniyan0: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxqcsJ2q6yJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I don't agree with oppression but I don't think marley killed mohbad
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Bigchristo: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mohbad was hypertensive- a health information he never hid. There's a reason hypertension is nicknamed "the silent killer". Despite being hypertensive, he was a hard drug user, two dangerous combinations.

In his mother's recent interview, she suggested that Mohbad was scared and not breathing fine during the recent periods she spent with him.

The body regulating Nurses in Nigeria has clarified that the nurse who allegedly "treated" him was not registered. Put differently, the person on whose medical care he spent his last hours on earth was not qualified to practice as a nurse.

The hospital that certified him dead confirmed that a nurse was treating him at home and it was when his situation deteriorated that he was rushed to the hospital. He was dead on arrival (DOA).

From the very first moment the few of us at the other end of the spectrum received the details of his untimely demise, we established the outstanding remote cause to be drug abuse and the major immediate cause to be poor health care delivery by a quack who "treated" him without his medical history.

full autopsy takes 6 weeks so calm down, even if he died of Hypertension or drug overdose Naira Marley and Sam Larry are the cause Mohbad was never into drugs before he get into Marlian record they were bad influence on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Triangles1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Guilder45:
I pity NairaMarley sha

Aswear, I feel for him, I just wish he survive this and learn not to bullying people again.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by ayoola2002(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Only Almighty God know the truth.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by obinna58(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Immediately I saw β€œhe’s like a brother to me” I knew he was lying

That’s how they do, using the word brother, blood to disorganize people’s life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by BABAawoo47: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bellsim:
Rest easy Imole πŸ’‘

The constant bullying and intimidation you had to endure is not something anyone can exonerate themselves from easily because there are pictures and video evidence scattered everywhere. If we don't know who exactly is your killer, we know who exactly it was that made your life a living hell.
If they actually wanted to kill him...Do you think they'll bully him and leave plenty of evidence? They for don do that since silently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by AkinPhysicist: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
cool cool
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by kaziblake(f): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Imole stopped drugs when he left naira!
If you remember he even said on a live video that he is that pretending to be a bad boy to fit in

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by gassbee: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Is quite risky him coming down because boys dey vex
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by phemmyfour: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are not different from them. You are tilting towards drug n being hypertensive

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by gassbee: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Triangles1:

Aswear, I feel for him, I just wish he survive this and learn not to bullying people again.
the guy is really feeling d heat whereever he is holed up

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by oneman2k7: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Come and do show tomorrow in Ado Ekiti. 50millions for 30 minutes performance.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kestolove(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Abeg naira Marley drop date when you dey come, boys Wan tell you something

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by JetApartment: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Investigation is ongoing and haven't been concluded but here you are yapping nonesense, you are not different from the social media warriors you are criticising.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by BabanawanGod: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Any what am seeing now from Marley is humility and sobering
if you are. clean God sees it all but if you are guilty God will also judge you and the so called mohbad an including all human race
check out this my song thanks this Babanawan God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRY2xbLTNU a better world
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:
Come along with Larry,we want to check something
if someone show me this useless Naira Marley face to face and say to me this is the bastard called Naira Marley, I will kill him instantly and take responsibility to go to firing range for mohbad, atleast I will be glad that justice is served for once in Nigeria. If anyone can access him and link me to Naira Marley location anytime, please do.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Badassniggga(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bellsim:
Rest easy Imole πŸ’‘

The constant bullying and intimidation you had to endure is not something anyone can exonerate themselves from easily because there are pictures and video evidence scattered everywhere. If we don't know who exactly is your killer, we know who exactly it was that made your life a living hell.
Picture and videos of what exactly? Of Naira Marley killing or poisoning Mohbad? Of him sending assassins to murder mohbad? What evidence are you talking about exactly? Abeg make all of una rest already cos the noise is already getting irritating to most of us. I even got mad when I saw jobless youths protesting upandan on a celebrity's death but couldn't do same towards the government. Crying shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by olaolulazio(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:
Na online una dey make mouth.
Let police do their job... Abi how u go feel after una don do wetin una wan do come hear the real truth... Emotions dey quickly talk over most of una thought

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:
if someone show me this useless Naira Marley face to face and say to me this is the bastard called Naira Marley, I will kill him instantly and take responsibility to go to firing range for mohbad, atleast I will be glad that justice is served for once in Nigeria. If anyone can access him and link me to Naira Marley location anytime, please do....

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by michael1508: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

I can tell that both of you are cowards. You've probably never killed a chicken in your life.

Your strength is dependent on the mob. No crowd, you will run back into your hole.

Since you've lived a life where you have achieved little and not stood out, you yearn for relevance by joining fellow mediocre characters like yourself to crucify an artiste who is down.

Do I give a Fvck about Naira Marley? Obviously no. But I can't stall a judicial process that involves investigation.

I'm calling you out because you sound uneducated and if an IQ test was the prerequisite to join Nairaland, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first. I'd be quoting someone else.

Who da f are you?
Guess you are one of those mucus filled brain nuisance planted by the obvious culprit of bullying a young promising man till his demise on various social platforms to defend their ill manners.

What I have achieved in life,yourself to your 7th generation ll never achieve 0.1% of it, it's not a statement,it's a fact and a curse I lay on you tonight.

You are lucky it's a faceless forum,I would have taken you to the guardroom and dealt with this unfortunate cursed animal.

If you are bold enough,drop me your full name and location.
If you don't do this,you an idiot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by adebwalex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Good-bye Naira Marleyangry

You better change your name to Dollar Marley or Euro Marley because it seems the name naira has affected you.

As naira dey drop for value na so naira Marley value dey drop. The guy na Tinubu supporter so no surprises

I have never been his fan undecided

That us why you allow sentiment to figure your brain without proper investigation. Family of Iyabo Ojo sorry to say
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Mryacks: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Noted..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) / Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.