Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement (46359 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Xkale1996(m): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I can tell that both of you are cowards. You've probably never killed a chicken in your life.

Your strength is dependent on the mob. No crowd, you will run back into your hole.

Since you've lived a life where you have achieved little and not stood out, you yearn for relevance by joining fellow mediocre characters like yourself to crucify an artiste who is down.

Do I give a Fvck about Naira Marley? Obviously no. But I can't stall a judicial process that involves investigation.

I'm calling you out because you sound uneducated and if an IQ test was the prerequisite to join Nairaland, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. I'd be quoting someone else.
guy dey calm down
Mumu
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by fineberry(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Forensic report is the only way that can bring this matter to rest. That is why been in good terms with people is key, you never know the next minute. I may not even be your friend.....but certainly I'm not your enemie o. Imagine if Imole nd NM didn't have any clash who will dare point
Finger that NM may be involved or involve in his death.

Good reputation is not something anyone should joke with. Your reputation can instantly set you free nd can also indict You.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by avrex3k(m): 1:10am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Say less bruh, it’s so galling to me how people just judge you with little mere information and assumption
😌😌

I can tell that both of you are cowards. You've probably never killed a chicken in your life.

Your strength is dependent on the mob. No crowd, you will run back into your hole.

Since you've lived a life where you have achieved little and not stood out, you yearn for relevance by joining fellow mediocre characters like yourself to crucify an artiste who is down.

Do I give a Fvck about Naira Marley? Obviously no. But I can't stall a judicial process that involves investigation.

I'm calling you out because you sound uneducated and if an IQ test was the prerequisite to join Nairaland, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. I'd be quoting someone else.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by EducasionMe(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2023
So who now kills muomo?
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by otipoju(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mohbad was hypertensive- a health information he never hid. There's a reason hypertension is nicknamed "the silent killer". Despite being hypertensive, he was a hard drug user, two dangerous combinations.

In his mother's recent interview, she suggested that Mohbad was scared and not breathing fine during the recent periods she spent with him.

The body regulating Nurses in Nigeria has clarified that the nurse who allegedly "treated" him was not registered. Put differently, the person on whose medical care he spent his last hours on earth was not qualified to practice as a nurse.

The hospital that certified him dead confirmed that a nurse was treating him at home and it was when his situation deteriorated that he was rushed to the hospital. He was dead on arrival (DOA).

To the social media warriors, the possible causes of his death are:

1. Naira Marley's bullying and juju πŸ˜‚

2. His wife's presumed infidelity with a certain Sam.

3. His beloved father who hated him.

From the very first moment the few of us at the other end of the spectrum received the details of his untimely demise, we established the outstanding remote cause to be drug abuse and the major immediate cause to be poor health care delivery by a quack who "treated" him without his medical history.

The mob cannot silent us. We anticipate the result of the autopsy.

While Naira Marley may not have pulled the trigger, the constant bullying, beatings and oppression of the boy by his henchman and various squads that he activated anywhere the boy was sighted easily led to the boy being hypertensive.

Its an eyesore and should be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Emma1Oj(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Malroux:
Come to the street of Lagos and say this.
No oo,I no trust you. So that you will use slaps to remove his eyes abi?
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Emma1Oj(m): 2:20am On Sep 27, 2023
maureensylvia:

πŸ˜‚
The fact that you only laugh hard is cursing confusion to the nation. If you have anything, solid info Abt everything, pls educate us. It seems you know alot.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by abiolert(m): 3:21am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mohbad was hypertensive- a health information he never hid. There's a reason hypertension is nicknamed "the silent killer". Despite being hypertensive, he was a hard drug user, two dangerous combinations.

In his mother's recent interview, she suggested that Mohbad was scared and not breathing fine during the recent periods she spent with him.

The body regulating Nurses in Nigeria has clarified that the nurse who allegedly "treated" him was not registered. Put differently, the person on whose medical care he spent his last hours on earth was not qualified to practice as a nurse.

The hospital that certified him dead confirmed that a nurse was treating him at home and it was when his situation deteriorated that he was rushed to the hospital. He was dead on arrival (DOA).

From the very first moment the few of us at the other end of the spectrum received the details of his untimely demise, we established the outstanding remote cause to be drug abuse and the major immediate cause to be poor health care delivery by a quack who "treated" him without his medical history.

God bless you for this. The first time I Heard about his death as well, the first thing, that came to my mind, was drug abuse. when I told people, just like some miscreant in this forum, they were saying all sort of rubbish. gradually the truth is coming out., Let us all allow the security police do their job.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Deefirm: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Leave NL spewing thrash, just come street with Naira Marley, we wan check something Ode.

N3TRAL:

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Larryndelaw: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Malroux:
Come to the street of Lagos and say this.
You will not do jack to Marley. Bunch of idiots and lazy that followed the crowd like obidients without sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by MrAgbako: 4:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Malroux:
All these gibberish coming from a demented homosexual who's ass hole is as wide as Lagos Ibadan express way. Go and stitch your leaking ass before quoting me. I can perceive the stench of the poo coming out of your leaking yansh.
nawa for you oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see as u destroy person πŸ˜‚
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by MrAgbako: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2023
People should wait for the outcome of the police investigation sha. I was at a place today and they skip two naira Marley songs because someone told them to do so. πŸ˜‚
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by WhiteHouse9ja: 4:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Were you paid to make this kind of post or not? What an affront!
N3TRAL:

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by WhiteHouse9ja: 4:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Stop Exposing yourself. This is too obvious bro.
Larryndelaw:
You will not do jack to Marley. Bunch of idiots and lazy that followed the crowd like obidients without sense

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by kmaster007: 4:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Dis guy fit no kwn anything oooo.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by countryman13: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxqcsJ2q6yJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Thunder πŸ”₯ you directly n not indirectly, amen. So U are saying u have never attacked ds guy directly or indirectly! It shall not be well with you, amen! Just as Mohbad's parents are mourning his untimely exit so shall yours mourn you soon, amen.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by countryman13: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

So who are the mobs now?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by DonroxyII: 4:54am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are too Emotional Bro ... The Fact That You Sound Away from the Mob Doesn't Make You Special It's just a Feeling you vested Upon Yourself ..

Mohbad was Immature No Doubt But His Assailants were also Immature & You Casting Unknown People about Their Powers & Ruggedness is also Immature.....

You guys should maintain & stop flexing Undue Muscles .... Everybody is Rugged Until Show Begins .....

Even in the Military Or Syndicate, You ain't Never a Man Until You Enter into War & Come Back a Conqueror!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by illicit(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Adexvivacity:

Are u aware that it wasn't Mohbad that sang the song? it belongs to Ayox....Tell others pls

Video wey I take my two koro koro Eyes watch?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobaga500(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2023
fineberry:
Forensic report is the only way that can bring this matter to rest. That is why been in good terms with people is key, you never know the next minute. I may not even be your friend.....but certainly I'm not your enemie o. Imagine if Imole nd NM didn't have any clash who will dare point
Finger that NM may be involved or involve in his death.

Good reputation is not something anyone should joke with. Your reputation can instantly set you free nd can also indict You.
No bi lie Man!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by countryman13: 5:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
I just feel he is saying the truth. They might have had some issues and misunderstandings as friends and acquaintances do have but I don't think Marley would have wished Imole dead.
What would he gain by killing the 'Peace' crooner? angry
It's so painful that Mohbad had to leave with so much pains 😒
Millions will always link Marley to Imole's demise and Marley might have to live with that guilt all his life as his actions towards the late singer wasn't really commendable.

Keep resting Mohbad!
Eyaah! Asun ekun rojoo na im Marley be! I have seen many of his type in my life so all these na his lawyer's handwork n it's not out of place. I wish they buried ds guy with some traditional rites performed on him. I swear by now, confessional statements coupled with insanity for don full streets.
Mohbad,I prayed that your creator whom you have returned to, will give U peaceful rest and eliminate your killers before their time because Nigeria and Nigerians might compromise d process of getting U justice, amen.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Dikaveli(m): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2023
michael1508:
Come along with Larry,we want to check something

You and who are the we?

And you waiting for others to display your foolishness if you know you love the deceased that much and you are sure naira killed him, anywhere you see naira bounce on him and don't wait for others..

Umu mugu

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by SAMBARRY: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

sharap

So you dey take style excuse nairamarley Abi? If mohbad was hypertensive,who made him hypertensive? So you don't know daily bullying and threats is enough to make a person hypertensive?

Who introduced drugs to him?

It is not until a person puts knife on the neck of another or points a gun at him before he is considered to have killed him, nairamarley killed him slowly everyday.

If you want to defend nairamarley,gba station lo kolo GBA 2 portion of rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by LegacyB: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nice πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by LegacyB: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nice πŸ‘ they are only bold online or with Mob action.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Delaw135: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Tecnophone:
only the fools like akudaya people would have expected you to confess to murder allegation.
Tell us how he murder him
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by huntax(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
I just feel he is saying the truth. They might have had some issues and misunderstandings as friends and acquaintances do have but I don't think Marley would have wished Imole dead.
What would he gain by killing the 'Peace' crooner? angry
It's so painful that Mohbad had to leave with so much pains 😒
Millions will always link Marley to Imole's demise and Marley might have to live with that guilt all his life as his actions towards the late singer wasn't really commendable.

Keep resting Mohbad!

He said he never attacked Mohbad directly or indirectly. Yet, we all saw a video of Sam Larry attempting to assault him during a video shoot. We all heard him in a video saying "if I die, na Naira Marley kill me" due to the attacks he faced that night, in the video. Yet,Naira claims he never attacked him.

I've learnt something over the years. "One lie amongst many truths has discredited all the truths put together"

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Adeyinka90: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Even though I don't like naira Marley songs, but I still feels he didn't know about the guys death..this guys are always on drugs
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by michael1508: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Dikaveli:

You and who are the we?

And you waiting for others to display your foolishness if you know you love the deceased that much and you are sure naira killed him, anywhere you see naira bounce on him and don't wait for others..

Umu mugu

Waking up to seeing a bastard quote me is soaring to the eyes.
I don't need to explain myself to a lifeless soul as you are.
So run along and go exchange words with your mucus filled brain mates.
If you really want a man to man challenge with me,I dare you to drop me your name and location,if you don't do that,you are a fool.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by breezeng: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2023
I don't know why some people like to bring their fellow human bein down. We need to allow the law agencies to do their work. Character assassination is a sin which is abhorred by our religions. You will meet your own waterloo one if you don't desist from killing people with your pen or mouth.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by michael1508: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2023
fxexperts:
E sure say people like you don't really have sense. you are just a bunch of cows running in a herd.

Mumu talk. no wonder you all stupid lots deserve Tinubu and all the lamba he has been dishing out to dumb folks like you over there in that shithole.

Who are these sons of nobody quoting me with meaningless words,looking for attention.
Go look up the reply I gave to others.
I don't exchange words with bastards on a faceless forum.
If e sure for you,drop your name and location.
If you don't do that,you a fool and a wasted person you ll be to your 7th generation
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by michael1508: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Offpointng:

Swears brother. that guy just dey vex me, I been wan tell am this exact thing

Don't mind the Ill mannered touts being paid to defend the culprit on different platforms,we ll fish them out.

The ill treatment with video evidences given to mohbad before is demise is enough to deal with the culprits(Larry and co),not just only those involved in his death,that is if it's not even the same perpetrators who carried out the evil act,who took life away from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) / Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.