Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement (46421 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by michael1508: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2023
Dikaveli:

And please can we meet this week I don't need your bio just your face..

Bingo, like I said your family will mourn for weeksb

I won't say more than what I wrote up there already.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Dikaveli(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2023
michael1508:

I have that already

That settle the case, call, text or chat me lets see who laugh last

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Dikaveli(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2023
michael1508:

Good boy
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Dikaveli(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
michael1508:

You have 1 week to deal with me or I will show you

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Bigchristo: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
babz11:

Abi now sebi na that jet go carry them go heaven
😂😂😂
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Truenews1: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Listen To Naira Marley Full Interview About The De@th Of Mohbad 😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rlgVSGiPzw
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Babalola0920: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
donem:

In Summary u still believe I was paid to defend Naira Marley?

Nooo you happen to see things from a FAR different way ni ooooo
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by AskProf: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bellsim:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass I beg you in the name of GOD. Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angella Uyom
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank

Scammer Anthony M Okeke

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Chidolalar: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
searchlight:
You can't be in my shoes because you do t know what my shoes look like. God does not exist. Let's assume he does exist, he's useless to mankind
Have been in your shoes and am still in your shoes. So I definitely know that feeling.
Within me, I also always question d existence of a so called loving, almighty and merciful God who can't prevent or stop all manners of sufferings and agony humans undergo and will continue to undergo till death.
I equally always wish and feel right deep inside me it would have been 100% better for God to have existed alone and NOT creating humans since he works or operates in a mysterious way that is beyond human capacity and understanding.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
I just feel he is saying the truth. They might have had some issues and misunderstandings as friends and acquaintances do have but I don't think Marley would have wished Imole dead.
What would he gain by killing the 'Peace' crooner? angry
It's so painful that Mohbad had to leave with so much pains 😢
Millions will always link Marley to Imole's demise and Marley might have to live with that guilt all his life as his actions towards the late singer wasn't really commendable.

Keep resting Mohbad!
You are always supporting evil, are you an evil man?
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
You are always supporting evil, are you an evil man?

Intellectualism is often overshadowed by herd mentality. It's funny how you tag going against the popular opinion as being evil.
Can you prove that Marley killed the deceased? I wish Marley can sue one person and set an example with him.
Justice doesn't only entail punishing the guilty, it also means setting the innocent free.
Law courts deal with concrete facts on ground not some emotional whims and tantrums.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Intellectualism is often overshadowed by herd mentality. It's funny how you tag going against the popular opinion as being evil.
Can you prove that Marley killed the deceased? I wish Marley can sue one person and set an example with him.
Justice doesn't only entail punishing the guilty, it also means setting the innocent free.
Law courts deal with concrete facts on ground not some emotional whims and tantrums.
Ohhhh shushhhh it there before I change it for you.
Didn't you watch videos where naira Marley ordered his boys to harass and humiliate him?
Didn't you watch videos where he was beaten in naira marley's house and sustained injuries?
You are not just empathetic and you are a very wicked man
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Ohhhh shushhhh it there before I change it for you.
Didn't you watch videos where naira Marley ordered his boys to harass and humiliate him?
Didn't you watch videos where he was beaten in naira marley's house and sustained injuries?
You are not just empathetic and you are a very wicked man

Before you change it for who?
You dey too small to follow me talk... Dem never born you.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Before you change it for who?
You dey too small to follow me talk... Dem never born you.
I'm older than you and as such can change it for you.

I also know the type of people that can support that evil called Naira Marley

You are just wicked if you think he's innocent of the accusations
For God's sake he bullied that boy to death, have some empathy
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I'm older than you and as such can change it for you.

I also know the type of people that can support that evil called Naira Marley

You are just wicked if you think he's innocent of the accusations
For God's sake he bullied that boy to death, have some empathy

If you are older than me is a clear example of fools also growing old.
Herd mentality don finish all of una, most of you are too lazy to make use of your brains.
If you have evidence that Marley killed Mohbad then head to court and Marley will be convicted.
Courts of law don't deal with emotions, they deal with facts.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

If you are older than me is a clear example of fools also growing old.
Herd mentality don finish all of una, most of you are too lazy to make use of your brains.
If you have evidence that Marley killed Mohbad then head to court and Marley will be convicted.
Courts of law don't deal with emotions, they deal with facts.
You are the fuull here for defending roorbbish instead of waiting for the outcome of the investigation.
You tried being smart but you ain't near anything smart.

Now you can go back and check your comment that made me quote you.

Rorbbish and obi
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
You are the fuull here for defending roorbbish instead of waiting for the outcome of the investigation.
You tried being smart but you ain't near anything smart.

Now you can go back and check your comment that made me quote you.

Rorbbish and obi

You are the fooool for being so daft that you can't make use of your brain. Do you have any? I doubt that because you've clearly been exhibiting symptoms of that.
I no get time to dey go back and forth with a senseless thing whose sole opinion is based on hearsay.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

You are the fooool for being so daft that you can't make use of your brain. Do you have any? I doubt that because you've clearly been exhibiting symptoms of that.
I no get time to dey go back and forth with a senseless thing whose sole opinion is based on hearsay.
Obi can never be president and that's on period

You can hug transformer ina ruwa na
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Obi can never be president and that's on period

You can hug transformer ina ruwa na

Wetin concern me concern Obi? Truly, you dey senseless. I'm living my life to the fullest and have not stepped my feet into your miserable country for over 6 years. I care less about who is in charge as it's not my business.
Hope you don chop today? grin
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Wetin concern me concern Obi? Truly, you dey senseless. I'm living my life to the fullest and have not stepped my feet into your miserable country for over 6 years. I care less about who is in charge as it's not my business.
Hope you don chop today? grin
Isn't it because of my dislike for obi that you've carelessly be on my neck or you think I don't know?

Let me also remind you that I can never support your fraudulent cricket voice Obi and he can never be president of Nigeria and that's on period.
Hug the nearest transformer
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Isn't it because of my dislike for obi that you've carelessly be on my neck or you think I don't know?

Let me also remind you that I can never support your fraudulent cricket voice Obi and he can never be president of Nigeria and that's on period.
Hug the nearest transformer

You need the transformer more, you are hungry and hunger has eaten up your brain cells.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

You need the transformer more, you are hungry and hunger has eaten up your brain cells.
I can feed you and your entire generation till the end of times

Some of you open mouth waaaa and brag unnecessarily on this forum and the truth is that in real life your type can't even measure up

You no reach, that's the truth
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I can feed you and your entire generation till the end of times

Some of you open mouth waaaa and brag unnecessarily on this forum and the truth is that in real life your type can't even measure up

You no reach, that's the truth

The bolded really got me laughing. You are indeed a clown. My daily wage can feed you and your miserable generations past, present, and future.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

The bolded really got me laughing. You are indeed a clown. My daily wage can feed you and your miserable generations past, present, and future.
The truth is non of your present generation can even live the life of my ancestors

Carry your stunted brags away, it's not my thing
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
The truth is non of your present generation can even live the life of my ancestors

Carry your stunted brags away, it's not my thing

Yes, of my generations can life miserably like your poverty stricken ancestors did.
Go and eat, you wretched thing.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Yes, of my generations can life miserably like your poverty stricken ancestors did.
Go and eat, you wretched thing.
you must be a very short man

Don't go and make money, be here bragging about your imaginations

Short people and their wahala
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
you must be a very short man

Don't go and make money, be here bragging about your imaginations

Short people and their wahala

Hunger dey worry go. Go and eat
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Hunger dey worry go. Go and eat
Ooooh short man leave me alone, I understand your frustration of being a short man but I can't help you
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Ooooh short man leave me alone, I understand your frustration of being a short man but I can't help you

Drop your aza make I wire you a token, I understand frustration.
Baba Agbado hasn't credited you guys for the new month
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

Take all I earlier told you to the banks
You no reach

Short man with wahala wey big pass am
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Finitin: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingosytex:

boss make I drop aza nau 🥲. Even if na 2k 🙂
. Suffer too much for my side 😔
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement by Kingosytex(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Take all I earlier told you to the banks
You no reach

Short man with wahala wey big pass am

Your generations past, present, and future no reach me.
Poverty wretched thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.