Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo (9624 Views)

See Pictures Of The Classroom Block Peter Obi Rebuilt In Bende LGA, Abia State / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by naptu2: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2023
davillian:
Who designed that kind staircase

Ramp.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by Curious346: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Lagos is a failed state
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by mfm04622: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2023
naptu2:

Ramp.

I am happy we are designing our public buildings with consideration for PWD! I hope it is not a one-off thing!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by nwauwa(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2023
How he take enter Ogombo cos the roads are terrible
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by naptu2: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2023
nwauwa:

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

After the Commissioning of the Ogombo Senior Secondary School, Governor @jidesanwoolu, Deputy Governor @drobafemihamzat, Hon. @HonNoheem (Eti-Osa 1) and Lekki Residents and Stakeholders Association @LekkiLersa Executives visited the Ogidan axis of Lekki-Epe Expressway which is under construction by Messrs Craneburg Construction.

The Reconstruction of the Lekki-Epe Expressway (Eleko to Epe T-Junction) which was started by the administration of Governor @jidesanwoolu has been completed and commissioned.

The 2nd Phase of the Project which starts from Eleko Junction back to Abraham Adesanya is ONGOING.

Craneburg construction will continue to do palliatives on the road while the main construction continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-x86Id9n-o?si=OcXWbchIVj5Lwe1y

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1706681510231703887

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by mecuries(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Classroom block? Isn't this why we have Local government chairman?.......
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by Akaegwu(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2023
naptu2:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1706763272840491009
Nice one Mr point and kill. You have killed this one. Another to follow soon
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by soullove1881(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2023
MTNnews:
So you as a person is Ok with potholes littering every Lagos road ? How was Fashola able to build school n maintain both inner n highway road that this clown can even maintain the 3 major highways in Lagos ?

Now nah Fashola, tomorrow if the table turned, Fashola no do anything.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by gabbytabby: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Commonsense is not so common. I guess road is more important than children education.

MTNnews:
So you as a person is Ok with potholes littering every Lagos road ? How was Fashola able to build school n maintain both inner n highway road that this clown can even maintain the 3 major highways in Lagos ?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by gabbytabby: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2023
For your information they just completed the Ogomba/Abraham Adesanya Road.

Na so them go sidon for house they Complain.
Couch potatoes go sidon for Anambra dey complain about going on in lagos.

nwauwa:
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by Segzy19: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Manitenance is key. Otherwise those structures and facilities will become an eyesore in the next 3-5 years
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by VEHINTOLAR: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
davillian:
The person just use the stairs spoil the beautiful building.....

That's stairway for the physically challenged students. It is specifically for wheelchairs.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by MTNnews: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you are unintelligent to an extent you can not comprehend an enormously wealth state like Lagos can build several schools in all it LGA at the same time n still within that same time build n maintain all it roads, every inches across the length n breath of the state then you need to be flogged mercilessly for being so naive.

gabbytabby:
Commonsense is not so common. I guess road is more important than children education.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by gabbytabby: 2:39am On Sep 28, 2023
I am sure every country has limitless amount of money to do everything at the same time says the intelligent slowpoke.

You just don’t have a joined up thinking and are essentially stupid.

MTNnews:
If you are unintelligent to an extent you can not comprehend an enormously wealth state like Lagos can build several schools in all it LGA at the same time n still within that same time build n maintain all it roads, every inches across the length n breath of the state then you need to be flogged mercilessly for being so naive.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by MTNnews: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2023
I will school your foolish head thoroughly this morning.

Lagos state as 3 major highways

Ikorodu road
Oshodi Apapa / Oworonsoki
Lekki Ajah express way

Those are the most important roads in Lagos and none of it is OK with each n every single filled with pothole from KM to KM.

A lousy mouth like you should visit Cotonu Accra not to talk of Cape town Joburg Durban Cairo Alexandria similar cities like Lagos pls if you have friends there let them send you photos of a single pothole on their major highways n many of those cities are not even half as rich as Nigeria.

Clown like you fail to hold failures like Sanwolu responsible, how was Fashola able to maintain those roads without potholes.

Is Sanwolu not earning more than Fashola ? Why is he failing where Fashola was astounding ? Shame suppose kill people like you supporting a govt you can't demand good governance from. Make I never talk waste management as not to deviate.

I repeat there is no single reason why Lagos state can not have the length n breath of ALL IT ROAD TARRED without pothole. All it roads n not just it highways which is just 3 n it still fail woefully at n that is coming from an APC supporters. You can check my previous comment to ascertain.

gabbytabby:
I am sure every country has limitless amount of money to do everything at the same time says the intelligent slowpoke.

You just don’t have a joined up thinking and are essentially stupid.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by gabbytabby: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2023
The schooling you need to do is on yourself making sure that you are financially capable of meeting all your needs before carrying matter for head like gala.

Life is not a competition everyone runs their own race fashola, Sanwo olu even hungry you.

MTNnews:
I will school your foolish head thoroughly this morning.

Lagos state as 3 major highways

Ikorodu road
Oshodi Apapa / Oworonsoki
Lekki Ajah express way

Those are the most important roads in Lagos and none of it is OK with each n every single filled with pothole from KM to KM.

A lousy mouth like you should visit Cotonu Accra not to talk of Cape town Joburg Durban Cairo Alexandria similar cities like Lagos pls if you have friends there let them send you photos of a single pothole on their major highways n many of those cities are not even half as rich as Nigeria.

Clown like you fail to hold failures like Sanwolu responsible, how was Fashola able to maintain those roads without potholes.

Is Sanwolu not earning more than Fashola ? Why is he failing where Fashola was astounding ? Shame suppose kill people like you supporting a govt you can't demand good governance from. Make I never talk waste management as not to deviate.

I repeat there is no single reason why Lagos state can not have the length n breath of ALL IT ROAD TARRED without pothole. All it roads n not just it highways which is just 3 n it still fail woefully at n that is coming from an APC supporters. You can check my previous comment to ascertain.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Nice one Mr Sanwo-Olu.

Naptu, which area of Lagos is Ogbomo? Not heard of such name before
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by MTNnews: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Have I ever brought any of my needs to your doorstep ? Sanwolu if he like should not man up n show he's capable that is not my problem.

My bit is done exposing where govt can do beta, it is now left for govt to work on it but I guess sycophant like you must eat n in so working on infrastructure by govt can languish under the disguise that a cosmopolitan city like Lagos can barely take care of mere 3 major highway which is less than 20 KM in total. Shame suppose de shame una.

gabbytabby:
The schooling you need to do is on yourself making sure that you are financially capable of meeting all your needs before carrying matter for head like gala.

Life is not a competition everyone runs their own race fashola, Sanwo olu even hungry you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Classroom Block At Ogombo by gabbytabby: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
If him no man up make you woman down all you lazy clowns fed by your women folk that keep complaining up and down.

MTNnews:
Have I ever brought any of my needs to your doorstep ? Sanwolu if he like should not man up n show he's capable that is not my problem.

My bit is done exposing where govt can do beta, it is now left for govt to work on it but I guess sycophant like you must eat n in so working on infrastructure by govt can languish under the disguise that a cosmopolitan city like Lagos can barely take care of mere 3 major highway which is less than 20 KM in total. Shame suppose de shame una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Niger Republic's Diplomat to UK / Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor / Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.