Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating (41306 Views)

29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2023
This can simply be explained, just that NIGERIANs are too ignorant.

That pastor wanted to rape or have sex with the teenager.

But the people can't even code. They are thinking it's a kidnapping
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by stasius: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2023
CAC get pastor too?
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Religion Keenan
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Donedeal1(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2023
How do we get here?.

He may likely know the family of the girl

Yet you want to finish her in one

corner

God!!!.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by phemmyfour: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Read to comprehend rather than respond!
If you watch the video, you will edit your write up
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Coldie(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
The girl is very lucky.....by now her organ would have been harvested. I fear pastors but I freak at those ones that does not speak English.
U get brains sometimes don't just be an average Nigerian, it's good to think for urself.

A pastor deceived a teenager to meet him in an uncompleted building in an area.

Think again and think again, he was not caught with any weapon, but he wanted to meet a teenage girl in an uncompleted building alone.

You look this scenario finish and na kidnapping come ur mind?

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Donedeal1:
How do we get here?.

He may likely know the family of the girl

Yet you want to finish her in one

corner

God!!!.
The guy want rape or sleep with the girl inside uncompleted building.

This is not a kidnapping or ritual situation

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by DMerciful(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Who's talking about the video? Why can't you read, understand then respond!
phemmyfour:
If you watch the video, you will edit your write up
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by sammieking2017(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Ojulari447:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRceY7WisQ

A CAC pastor has admitted to deceiving a teenager by claiming she had a grave issue. He instructed her to collect seven stones, seven hundred naira, and go to an unfinished building for prayer and deliverance.

On our way to the building, a woman who knew the teenager confronted us, accusing me of being a kidnapper. The situation escalated, and the crowd turned violent, beating me severely. It's the truth that no divine guidance led me to involve this teenager; I was in a state of confusion and unaware of how it all unfolded, the pastor confessed.
You people should stop spreading fake news. I watched and listened to this program anchored by Agidigbo fm Ibadan. The said pastor is a potential ritualist and he was just acting under the guise of being a CAC pastor.
A CAC pastor that couldn't read Gen 1:1 and was not found in possession of any spiritual material, but was only found with a jotter filled with different incantation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Keme4Real(f): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm.

Judge not that ye not be judged.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Are we moving backwards or just stagnant? Nigerians this is wrong, hand him over to the relevant security agencies.

Jungle/mob justice over every form is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Maybe it's high time CAN and PFN called a national emergency meeting on this scourge and disgrace of imposters and false preachers.

I feel those authorities are either corrupt or not doing their jobs of checkmating these churches registered with them.

...And if any pastor or ministry is not registered under the defined bodies, they should be closed down and the pastors prosecuted.

Enough is Enough abeg... Wetin sef?!! undecided
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Papayaayasager(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2023
All am hearing is okuta meta meaning three stones.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
he's not a pastor just a con man that hypnotise little girls and use them either rape them or steal their parents money or rituals.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by storm001(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Fale and hungry pastors everywhere.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by AngelicBeing: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

The other day I told someone a man is first a man before he's a pastor, Alfa,president, senator, professor, medical doctor, director or any big man.that thing called preek, nothing concern am with how big you are in the society or how people respect/rever you. E no follow you go school.once you obey it foolishly as a man,e go useless you grin

. that's why you go dey see professors dey straff teenage students or buisness man dey sell him stuffs to have access to Inside small girl payint grin
Hmmmmmm shocked
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by matm: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2023
And what was the teenagers statement dt led to the beating of d pastor? Were kidnappers found in d uncompleted building?
Was d teenager raped or what,?
Sometimes, false alarm can lead to the persecution of d just.If kidnappers wanted to kidnap d teenager, who is she that they can't surrender her at gunpoint and whisk her away except for divine intervention.So let's be guided.
For he who persecutes d just will never go Scot,,- free.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Cantonese: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Even though he may be guilty, confession after being beaten does not necessarily tell the truth. Sometimes, if you don't confess what they wanna hear, they can beat you to death!

Seven stones and seven hundred naira to do what? Did you not read that portion? The beating extracted the truth in this particular case. By the way why was he leading her to an uncompleted building? Rituals? Think again bro.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Sirianese: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
The girl is very lucky.....by now her organ would have been harvested. I fear pastors but I freak at those ones that does not speak English.

No lose guard na the one wey dey speak correct grammar fit wound you pass grin
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Ayatullah(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Anyone holding the useless title of 'Pastor' should not be trusted.

Indeed for 99.9% of them.

'Dr.' NOAH KEKERE is a living testimony.

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Kendo93: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Even though he may be guilty, confession after being beaten does not necessarily tell the truth. Sometimes, if you don't confess what they wanna hear, they can beat you to death!
this is Nigeria cheesy any tiny can happen.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by NECO1998: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Anyone holding the useless title of 'Pastor' should not be trusted.
You are a fool for calling the title "pastor" useless. The person bearing the title may be useless or useful and not the title itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Mosba: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2023
. Matthew 4:1-11

"At that time Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil............ "

You were taught that as a kid then you have free pass to start misbehaving after all the blames is on devil.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Philipmoon2(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Name please, i want to check something
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2023
NECO1998:
You are a fool for calling the title "pastor" useless. The person bearing the title may be useless or useful and not the title itself.
You must either be a useless pastor or one of their dumb and gullible follower, either way I've no spit to waste on your kind.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by FuckDModz: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
grin

Waste this dirty rat already!
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Hananfine: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2023
All the christian that comment so far refuse to blame the man action on Christianity. But if na one Alfa , you will see them fuming in their mouth blaming Islam. Hypocrite
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by Faposky95: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Play Lauren Hill's - That thang.......
Pray yu don't become the victim, especially of agrooo...man or woman
Men may come in keyholes, ladies with a stick, for all the cares in creation.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by ShaqFu: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Ojulari447:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRceY7WisQ

A CAC pastor has admitted to deceiving a teenager by claiming she had a grave issue. He instructed her to collect seven stones, seven hundred naira, and go to an unfinished building for prayer and deliverance.

On our way to the building, a woman who knew the teenager confronted us, accusing me of being a kidnapper. The situation escalated, and the crowd turned violent, beating me severely. It's the truth that no divine guidance led me to involve this teenager; I was in a state of confusion and unaware of how it all unfolded, the pastor confessed.
obviously this pastor wanted to take serious advantage of the girl. He knows fully well she will do virtually anything to escape whatever I'll fate this fate will say will befall her if she doesn't do what he say.

I'm happy he was caught. Let him face his reggae.
Re: CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating by BabaRamota1980: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Ritualist hiding under pastor title

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Chinese Man Arrested With N1.73bn Pangolin In Lagos / Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.