Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion (22223 Views)

DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Renman: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Hotfreezing:

I have 15 Grammys, you don't have a single one.
The richest woman from my place is richer than all your men.
I have a Nobel Laureate, you can NEVER have one since your brains are not fully developed.

So, what nonsense is this Mkpummiri dog yapping about?
Yet they are still ahead of you in education, business etc 1st VC of unilag is Igbo, 1st VC of UI is Igbo, with things fall apart being the highest book ever read and used in the world!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by slimmoney(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Who is this one again
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Renman: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Listen to this akpu fool.
In education, We have a Nobel in literature, you can never have a Nobel since you are mentally inferior.

In business, women from my side are better than all your men combined. Alakija is an example.

That's why the highest educational ambition for you slaves is to forge results and come to Lagos.
Yet they are still ahead of you in education, business etc 1st VC of unilag is Igbo, 1st VC of UI is Igbo, with things fall apart being the highest book ever read and used in the world!!!!

Claiming Lagos as usual while their indigenous states of Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti continues to be in ruin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Imagine this ekuke Biafran bivtch!
Child of HATE, anger perdition and frustration.

You're Carrying a very delicate tag on yourself and you're still heaping more on.

You're roasting your future unknowingly. It's only depression that has just set in, you'll understand better in years to come.

Is Wole not worthy to be roasted? I'm so happy with this news. Well done girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Listen to this akpu fool.
In education, We have a Nobel in literature, you can never have a Nobel since you are mentally inferior.

In business, women from my side are better than all your men combined. Alakija is an example.

That's why the highest educational ambition for you slaves is to forge results and come to Lagos.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It seems your brain needs a reset. In case you are confused, it is your lord Tinubu that forged a result okk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss52:

Says a guy whose entire uncle's and aunt are some where in Asia for drugs

Talk of hypocrites

Pls who forfeited 400,000 USD?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Was it forfeited for eba or garri?
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Mccullum: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2023
This is shameful and disrespectful, even her whole descendants either death or alive can't withstand Professor Wole Soyinka.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Major7: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:
Somebody whose who generation will never be qualified be be Wole Soyinka's gateman

Haba, osi beru olohun embarassed. We don't have to let hate for other tribe consume us. There's still hope of a better tomorrow πŸ™. God bless us all
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by VinnyBaba: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2023
This TRIBALISTIC, COWARDLY Professor Tried to Demonize PETER OBI supporters. undecided

All the RUBBISH and EVIL that took place under Buhari 8Years,
He NEVER Spoke! sad undecided

He only has MOUTH for those he thinks he can BULLY like ObiDients, Patience Jonathan and Baba Ahmed Datti.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Major7: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2023
When will this hatred end o God When will you purge our hearts of tribalism I look up and all the comments above are filled with hatred. God help us all πŸ™

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by aswani(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Foolishness at it's peak

Ibo parents of these GenZ Millennials raised bunch of fools with all forms of evil lies

Wole Soyinka's contribution to ending humanitarian crises of Biafra war isn't a small feat

They never told their children that people like Wole Soyinka went to prison for their Biafra cause,

Wole Soyinka fed and cloth many of there parents

They love and worship Obasanjo who killed them as a military commander

But hate Awolowo who gave them Β£20 to start their life back when Ojuckwu squandered all their savings on war

They hate Soyinka who protested both in Nigeria and UK and got arrested for pro Biafra activities

Whilst I agree with some of your sentiments, showing pictures of starving children during the biafra war is not a good thing.

Those children were innocent and did nothing to deserve the pitiable state they found themselves in.

Let's not reduce ourselves to the despicable level of stiff necked Obidients who have nothing but bile to justify the regurgitated and false Anti Tinubu diatribe they spout on here.

I am not an Obident, please consider removing the picture, it is painful to see such and brings nothing to the discussion at hand.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2023
GoodLife4live:
The Lost of 2023 3lection pains igbos more than the civil war ...

Dj switch.. the ipob urgly girl from never do well alaigbo region..

Prepare to wait for 4 years

Not the loss, the rigging.
E pain you say she roast am, why are you Pained. Is he not a nobel winner.

I’m waiting for him to reply. The old man who's far from wisdom has been quiet since despite the hardship simply because his tribes man is in power but didn't waste time to come out to protest against Jonathan.

A court case is going on in Chicago and he's quiet. Had it been it was someone from a different tribe, he would have written a senseless epistle filled with vocabulary to impress his illiterate brothers.

Shame on you all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Kukutente23: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Foolishness at it's peak

Ibo parents of these GenZ Millennials raised bunch of fools with all forms of evil lies

Wole Soyinka's contribution to ending humanitarian crises of Biafra war isn't a small feat

They never told their children that people like Wole Soyinka went to prison for their Biafra cause,

But hate Awolowo who gave them Β£20 to start their life back when Ojuckwu squandered all their savings on war

They hate Soyinka who protested both in Nigeria and UK and got arrested for pro Biafra activities

You sound like one stupid moniker like that Bliss24.
I hope you're not the same guy.
Shows you're yet to learn how to speak after the last embarrassment you suffered.
You even increased the stupidity to 52!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Hotfreezing:

They are using half wrap of okpa to win election in your rotten place. You live worse than dogs.

You fought a war and lost. Suck it. No one said your fathers should be useless cowards.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Pls provide a video of half okpa. I need to see it.

While I'll provide a video of your mother's. Not even your youths, your mothers, attacking a bus loaded with rice with such savagery and stealing bags.

When i saw that video, i was shocked. I thought it was South Sudan or Somalia, i thought it was a war scene. But lo and behold, it was just your mother's.

Look at what their brother has reduced them to and you still come here to defend stupidity.

Wisdom is far from you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by kingbobby: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2023
The old man should respect himself na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by NotMagicBishop: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Ohu Marxists have learnt well from their ADL handlers to always deploy the racism and bigotry card on those who expose their fallacies.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Ritchiee: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Don't know why an upcoming is trying to roast her future like this.Even her comment shows bigotry.
Pls,stay out of divisive politics.The politicians are all "same" "same".

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by kuntash: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
whats the correlation with what she said and tribalism here ?

hasnt the prof being acting as such as described lately?

you see, you might feel you are trying to make sense, but what you are actually doing is rekindling tribal conflits online, and you may assume since you are online, you are being masked, sorry about it. once these things you are planting starts manifesting you may be shocked where it would start from Karma is real.!

you guys just made Nairaland as if its a place to spill all the tribal hate within! Terrible I must say!

Bliss52:
cool

Foolishness at it's peak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by VinnyBaba: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
frankson1:
She didn't tell us how she "roasted" him.

I can imagine her sympathisers say, "you did well", "keep it up", etc.

Internet has really brought everyone to the same level because in real life, she wouldn't even be allowed in the same hall Wole Soyinka is.

Wole Soyinka has Shamed himself with His Display of Open TRIBALISM and COWARDICE!πŸ˜•πŸ˜Ÿ

He has lost most of the Respect he Has!πŸ˜•

A Man that Barraged Jonathan's Govt with Criticisms but went SILENT during the Calamitous 8Years of Buhari.πŸ™

Suddenly After Election, Comes out to Start Attacking HE Peter Obi Who has so Far IGNORED him!πŸ˜’

His Mates like E.K. CLARK, Yakubu Gowon, Olusegun Obasanjo,etc have shown Statesmanship than Him! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Morphinne: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Humans are indeed funny creatures. The Ipob Jews of Biafra hate Soyinka who was one of the most active voices fighting the then military government over their involvement in the humanitarian crisis rocking the region at the time and as a result of the Biafran war. The same set of people can kill to support a man who is supposed to be stoned if one is to revisit all the evils he did to this very region.
The ibos have forgotten the massacre committed by Obasanjo simply because he’s now supporting bitter Obi grin What this means is that human life is worth next to nothing in ala Igbo once you know how to play with their empty heads. What happened btw 2020 and now are a great testament to this fact. Nobody complained when people Igbo youths were being slaughtered like worthless pigs in Akwuzu under Obi but everyone has always been feeling concerned when real humans are killed or reportedly killed in other regions showing that human lives aren’t equal grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by MrAgbako: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2023
Typical Omo Nna mentality.
I'm not surprise.
Dj switch. Just dey your day. Small yansh wey dey shakeπŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by fa4dmike(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2023
Every one is just faulting this girl. No one is seeing the brim of fire this administration is raining on the masses with the clueless trial and error policies. Make una dey play. Manufacturing companies are folding up. let's be reasonable for once and call a spade a spade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by gassbee: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2023
This babe is just creating more enemies for herself, her good freinds if she has any should caution her

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by joefelin2345: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Nice2023:

While ur people are all over the Internet begging. If u could judge one person and disrespect a whole tribe,then u have faulty head.

I don't blame u...the Internet is cheap that is why u are parading ur foolishness all around.
Begging for what if I may ask? There is one guy from your Yeast & another lady always dominating the Internet in that act. Check this up. So, begging in not perculiar to any tribe. It is even better than selling & hawking drugs all over the globe thus disgracing & spoiling the name & image of this country.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by VinnyBaba: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2023
DeTruthh:

Not the loss, the rigging.
E pain you say she roast am, why are you Pained. Is he not a nobel winner.

I’m waiting for him to reply. The old man who's far from wisdom has been quiet since despite the hardship simply because his tribes man is in power but didn't waste time to come out to protest against Jonathan

A court case is going on in Chicago and he's quiet. Had it been it was someone from a different tribe, he would have written a senseless epistle filled with vocabulary to impress his illiterate brothers.

Shame on you all.

Don't mind him.

Wole Soyinka is SILLY, honestly! sad

All Through Jonathan's 6Years, He was Charging like a BullDog.
But during the LEGENDARY FAILURE BUHARI'S 8Years, He Disappeared because of Tinubu and Osibanjo! undecided

Suddenly, He Wakes up to Attack ObiDients!πŸ™

I Stopped Taking him Serious when he Called Patience Jonathan and Ahmed Datti for a Debate!πŸ˜•

He thinks Dishing out BOGUS GRAMMATICAL EXPRESSIONS make him a god!πŸ˜πŸ˜’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Karnice600: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Foolishness at it's peak

You can’t even spell Ojukwu. The tribal bias won’t let you.
Wole Soyinka is all past glory. If he keeps mute, we’ll honor him for those records. If he mutters prejudice, we’ll see his achievements for what they are: past glories..,and berate whatever is left of him. His accolades and Nigeria’s realities are two different topics. Whatever part he played in the past does not validate bigotry as wisdom today. DJ Cuppy is Yoruba. Truth knows no tribe.
So unfortunate that the Soyinka we have today is a bag of needless vocabularies in fiction, and a chronic idiot in today’s realities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by aremubabs: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2023
She went and fooled herself.

They were discussing African literature, she went and started discussing politics. I can't imagine the way the audience would be looking at her that day, wondering the correlation between her nonsense and the discussion.

As for politics, Soyinka has been very much invested in it. He used almost all his Nobel Prize cash money to fight Abacha.

In 1977 under Obasanjo, when it seemed like we would not have any carvings to display for FESTAC 77, Soyinka was willing to sacrifice himself to invade a museum in Europe to recover the Ori Olokun which had been taken from Nigeria and used without compensation.

What Soyinka has endured for Nigeria, the likes of DJ Switch and even her messiah Obi cannot do quarter of.

Soyinka has friends all over the world. He could just travel out and never return. Yet, he kept coming around, jeopardizing his life for the sake of the common man. There was no single military regime from 1966 that did not consider Soyinka a menace for his activism. Gowon locked him up for almost 2 years in solitary confinement. Abacha sentenced him to death in absentia for fighting for Ogoni people. IBB detested him for his role in drumming up support for Mamman Vatsa.

But suddenly, in 2023, simply because he did not support one Aba messiah, they are abusing him. Even people whose fathers would shiver at the name of Abacha join some other efulefu to talk nonsense about the fearless professor.

The idiots came into our political space, and suddenly, no one could say his truth again without being abused, threatened or emotionally blackmailed.

Their national icon, Chinua Achebe, did not even contribute one bit to the political history of this country. He was never at the forefront of any mass movement for change. Soyinka was one of those who walked the walk against the Cabal when they were preventing GEJ from acting as president while Yar'Adua was bedridden. You will never find Achebe in any such movements. The only time he found his voice was when he had to criticize or reject national awards simply because he was still smarting from the defeat of Biafra and the Nobel Prize which eluded him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Ritchiee: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2023
DeTruthh:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Pls provide a video of half okpa. I need to see it.

While I'll provide a video of your mother's. Not even your youths, your mothers, attacking a bus loaded with rice with such savagery and stealing bags.

When i saw that video, i was shocked. I thought it was South Sudan or Somalia, i thought it was a war scene. But lo and behold, it was just your mother's.

Look at what their brother has reduced them to and you still come here to defend stupidity.

Wisdom is far from you all
Even if thousands of poverty stricken Igbos are fighting for a loaf of bread,who is going to video or report them when all Igbos are scampering to escape and flee to Yorubaland.
They don't care if you die or not but to just flee.
How do you even know that they are not your poverty stricken mothers who fled Igboland to the rich SW.
It is a known fact that your generations are the ones fleeing to Yorubaland even to Ibadan which was the most developed and progressive area in Nigeria then.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) / I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.