Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion (22224 Views)

DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by aremubabs: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Johncarlo07:

But d same wole Soyinka didn't condemn all wat transpired during d election. He didn't tell us how APC won nd How LP lost. He was just happy his kinsman won d election, nd any oda tin is secondary.
If u think sane minds still rever dat old tin,ur deceiving urself. We know who Wole Soyinka is. He has debased himself, nd will continue to be severely dragged.

You must be delusional into believing that LP won the election.

Obi himself knew LP lost. He said he was not challenging the result, but the process.

Wole Soyinka came out and stated the obvious that LP lost the election, and you all started dragging your fathers, thinking that you are dragging a revered literary giant.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by aremubabs: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Acidosis:
You are free to shame the shameless professor. The man who called a first lady "shepopotamus" but turned a blind eye to the recent and ongoing corruption in the country does not deserve any form of honour beyond his literary works.

Of course, I expect the undiscerning yoots to protect the old man who has made life difficult for them in their respective higher institutions.

Show us proof of Soyinka calling Patience a shippopotamus?

You will never find proof because the professor never said any such thing. The press created that narrative for people like you who are easy to fool.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by omoiyalayi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
This one wey her past, present and future is roasted already

She no get front, she no get back, she just flat like turntable
πŸ₯΄

You harsh o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚ But you describe her well

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Segzy19: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who is she?

I think she should be roasting boli and agbado

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Johncarlo07: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
aremubabs:

You must be delusional into believing that LP won the election.

Obi himself knew LP lost. He said he was not challenging the result, but the process.

Wole Soyinka came out and stated the obvious that LP lost the election, and you all started dragging your fathers, thinking that you are dragging a revered literary giant.

You are more delusional.
Show me how APC won simple!.

D election was rigged for apc by Mahmoud Yakubu. Even d senile Wole Soyinka knows,bt he has eaten from d poisoned chalice,so no conscience again.

Obi nva said he is not challenging d results,he said he is challenging d process dat led to d results. Will dere nt b a process before a result? Abi u don't understand simple English again?

Both u Agbadorians nd Wole Soyinka are bunch of negativities. D economy is nosediving,naira is shrinking, suffering everywhere, bt d only Tin dat comes to Wole Soyinka is LP loosing d election.

At least he said he has a monitoring team dat monitored d results of d election, tell him to tell his team to release deir findings concerning d results,nd stop capping nonsense up nd down.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Dbestbrest: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who is DJ Switch if I may ask? A crass, uncultured, tactless, shameless and idiotic shegoat. Her generation can never get to the level of Wole Soyinka. She's not qualified to lace Prof's shoes talk less of engaging an erudite like him in a debate. All these children of hate are unknowingly digging their graves with their loose talks. One day, a day of reckoning will mark them to pay for their reckless talks
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by aremubabs: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Johncarlo07:

You are more delusional.
Show me how APC won simple!.

D election was rigged for apc by Mahmoud Yakubu. Even d senile Wole Soyinka knows,bt he has eaten from d poisoned chalice,so no conscience again.

Obi nva said he is not challenging d results,he said he is challenging d process dat led to d results. Will dere nt b a process before a result? Abi u don't understand simple English again?

Both u Agbadorians nd Wole Soyinka are bunch of negativities. D economy is nosediving,naira is shrinking, suffering everywhere, bt d only Tin dat comes to Wole Soyinka is LP loosing d election.

At least he said he has a monitoring team dat monitored d results of d election, tell him to tell his team to release deir findings concerning d results,nd stop capping nonsense up nd down.

It is your Obi that disputed the election. The onus was on him to prove that LP won.

But evidently, he couldn't prove anything. His witnesses were the worst in the history of election tribunal seatings.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Johncarlo07: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
aremubabs:

It is your Obi that disputed the election. The onus was on him to prove that LP won.

Nigeria is just a theatre of d absurd. Inec refuses to release necessary materials useful to prosecute d case successfully.

Soo dere is Lythe obi nd his team could do.Even d court is in connivance wit APC nd Inec. So wat do u expect?

But evidently, he couldn't prove anything. His witnesses were the worst in the history of election tribunal seatings.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
better standard of living you your deluded mind grin keep telling yourselves that in your fools paradise.

If Alaibo was so good why didn’t your better standard of living you sustain you there, than scavenging everywhere just to sell gala and bottle water in traffic grin or have you seen a Yoruba man hawking in onitcha traffic before? I have been there and you fools can only keep that rubbish to yourself…better standard my footπŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

South East states have better standard of living in all ramifications. All of you are just clinging to Lagos state. Ogun is surviving right now is because of its proximity to Lagos. Go and verify. Your mother's ambushed a bus conveying rice in broad day light and you are still here talking.

Agbero is in your genes
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by GreyLaw(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
All because he refused to support a LIE.

In all the noise being made by these mannerless, hateful, politically delinquent juveniles, what they've not been able to tell ANYONE is how they won and by what numbers, which which states and zones.

I once thought wildlife have almost been hunted to extinction in Nigeria until Peter Obi became a presidential candidate. Now I know better. Little wonder those hunters called Unknown Gunmen have been hunting game exclusively in a certain part of the country.

Your principal is a liar and an identity thief. Yet you support him everyday. You have no conscience, and like the proverbial house fly you'll follow him to the pit of shame.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Sleekfingers: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Awon GBAJUE......

That word pain dem die.....
3rd dey cry all over the place. That he won.....

Even his foolish followers and saying the same. ....To be sincere, Igbo can never be the president of this country....
When their God Nnamdi Kanu was calling Nigeria all sorta names etc.....98% of them are supporting him including That Gbajue called Peter obi
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Myer(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxq2yHst9ud/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Heavenly Father please forgive me from my years of blind foolishness. It's really sad to watch young intelligent counterparts exhibit such confident ignorance and continue to commit the great offence of dishonoring people who should be esteemed simply for conflicting ideologies and tribal/political/religious differences.

While Professor Soyinka does not deserve this undue attacks and dishonor simply for sharing his informed view about the elections, and exercising his democratic right and especially for his renown in the Academia and Politics, I however perceive this may simoly be the price he has to pay for being a traditionalist. Yet I fear I may have also simply expressed my own religious inclination.

However without the barrage of attacks associated with this generation of uncouth and emotionally low quotient youth who have failed to heal from their various dysfunctions, DJ Switch, Aisha Yesufu, Rinu would actually make great activists but for lack of understanding of the Principle of Honor.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Omodua(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
aswani:

You must know surely that election rules don't specify certain places you have to win before being declared President.

Who did this to Obidients sef? God will never forgive that person.
Abeggi, don't make jest of yourself.

The rule says an incoming President must win FCT. But Tinubu didn't.

Same Tinubu is disgracing us globally with his certificates scandal. Many believe he has Oluwole certificates. Hence his objection to releasing of his CSU certificates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' / Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.