Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion (22222 Views)

DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by MEGAWATCH: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Imagine this Igbo girl without manners, that is why I pity any yoruba person that support Peter Obi, they are blinded by sentiment and stupidity, igbos has a ploy to undermine yorubas and you support criminality, well very soon your stupidity will fall on you.

Just pray to survive Tinubu suffering first.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by eepeepook: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2023
Was the man there to witness this "roasting?" Without his presence, this report is a waste of digital space. Why is she not in Canada?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by TemmyT002(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
I still don't know what happened to Baba Wole Soyinka.
He used to be behind the masses. He fought tyranny, Abacha, Buhari all the way.
What happened now?
Old age?
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by 77up(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Imagine this Igbo girl without manners, that is why I pity any yoruba person that support Peter Obi, they are blinded by sentiment and stupidity, igbos has a ploy to undermine yorubas and you support criminality, well very soon your stupidity will fall on you.
Good things some of them are already realising this.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Burruchaga71(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Wole Soyinka is an IDIOT that doesn't deserve to live.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Drbarmes(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
All because he refused to support a LIE.

In all the noise being made by these mannerless, hateful, politically delinquent juveniles, what they've not been able to tell ANYONE is how they won and by what numbers, which which states and zones.

I once thought wildlife have almost been hunted to extinction in Nigeria until Peter Obi became a presidential candidate. Now I know better. Little wonder those hunters called Unknown Gunmen have been hunting game exclusively in a certain part of the country.
JESUS! guy dey vex o

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by shonepa(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2023
The truth is bitter, dj whatever weh i no even sabi get mind to dey talk say "with pleasure" em fit talk anyhow to Soyinka.

How old she be? Dey reason almost 90yrs old man, she no get shame? She dey exile all this while, this man paid the price go jail.

Respect dey streets, Soyinka na old G, as dey say even gods can be wrong.

She no try at all.

Nice2023:

While ur people are all over the Internet begging. If u could judge one person and disrespect a whole tribe,then u have faulty head.

I don't blame u...the Internet is cheap that is why u are parading ur foolishness all around.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by flokii: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2023
By the time hand will touch this stupid girl now, you'll see Igbos from all walks of life rushing to her defense like they did the criminal Mmesoma..

Sore losers cum evil minded witches. Soyinka na your papa mate?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Johncarlo07: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
This ugly thing thought average Nigerians really care about her opinion?

Same way we didn't care about Wole Soyinka nuances. Dat man has been a shame of recent.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Ishilove: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2023
You 'roasted' Prof??

Delusions of grandeur. Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by GloriousGbola: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Wole Soyinka went to prison for what he stood for.
DJ switch has been in hiding since the end sars fallout

that is all

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Johncarlo07: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

In all the noise being made by these mannerless, hateful, politically delinquent juveniles, what they've not been able to tell ANYONE is how they won and by what numbers, which which states and zones.

I once thought wildlife have almost been hunted to extinction in Nigeria until Peter Obi became a presidential candidate. Now I know better. Little wonder those hunters called Unknown Gunmen have been hunting game exclusively in a certain part of the country.

But d same wole Soyinka didn't condemn all wat transpired during d election. He didn't tell us how APC won nd How LP lost. He was just happy his kinsman won d election, nd any oda tin is secondary.
If u think sane minds still rever dat old tin,ur deceiving urself. We know who Wole Soyinka is. He has debased himself, nd will continue to be severely dragged.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by severee(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxq2yHst9ud/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
grin roast from now till tomorrow, igbo man no go be Lagos governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by joseph1832(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Ishilove:
You 'roasted' Prof??

Delusions of grandeur. Smh
is rampant nowadays, especially from those who know little or nothing...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Nice2023:

While ur people are all over the Internet begging. If u could judge one person and disrespect a whole tribe,then u have faulty head.

I don't blame u...the Internet is cheap that is why u are parading ur foolishness all around.
See this mumu ... una tribe man still beg me for money yesterday ... begging know tribe oponu .. even you sef dey beg for one place stylishly sef .. afofun

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DeTruthh: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Ritchiee:

Even if thousands of poverty stricken Igbos are fighting for a loaf of bread,who is going to video or report them when all Igbos are scampering to escape and flee to Yorubaland.
They don't care if you die or not but to just flee.
How do you even know that they are not your poverty stricken mothers who fled Igboland to the rich SW.
It is a known fact that your generations are the ones fleeing to Yorubaland even to Ibadan which was the most developed and progressive area in Nigeria then.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rich South west? Rich in what pls?

You can always identify a southwest woman when you see one. Should i send the link to the video so you can verify?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Levels1(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Hedonisco:
Very good. The useless old fool that calls himself Soyinka has unravelled in full glare; like a lunatic stripping himself naked in the marketplace.

Zero respect for tribalistic, bigoted, compromised idiots - geriatric or not. Professor or not.

I'm sorry you don't look like someone who will grow to is Age In life. Kindly note today date down

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by ASAPFERG: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Why give this ugly masculine looking girl from a stupid tribe called igbos attention?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by sangresan(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxq2yHst9ud/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Who is DJ Switch? A mugu.

Who were the people in that place? Mugus like her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

yes ooo Na only government no dey lie for Nigeria.

Tinubuadvocate:

Who is the average Nigeria? or u mean government?
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by ginggerxy: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Pity the condition of the country before ppeter obi supporters.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by zoomzoom(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=Nice2023 post=126044833]

Please pay no heed to that bumbling dolt who doesn't know that the APARO HUNTER( apologies to OBJ) only went to jail because he hijacked a radio station with a gun and had NOTHING to do with his agreed support for biafra.
I didn't expect the MOFO to know ANYTHING.

CORNfused lot!!😏

1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by blaise26abj(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2023
I still don’t understand why anyone can’t see that Obi lost the election . There was NEVER a way he could have won on Labour Party structure . Obi lost the elections in the north . His performance there was very poor and that is because LP doesn’t have reach in that geopolitical location . If you check the numbers , there is no way Obi could have won .

PS - The results have been uploaded . If there is any discrepancy with what their agents have and what was uploaded , I am pretty sure they will be all over the internet . Even Obi’s lawyers are smart enough not to fight the numbers . They only fought the process and the validity of Tinubu’s qualifications to run in the first place . On the numbers of votes , Obi lost with a fairly large margin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Acidosis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
You are free to shame the shameless professor. The man who called a first lady "shepopotamus" but turned a blind eye to the recent and ongoing corruption in the country does not deserve any form of honour beyond his literary works.

Of course, I expect the undiscerning yoots to protect the old man who has made life difficult for them in their respective higher institutions.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by SonOfDSoil01: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
DeTruthh:

You seem to be the one that is foolish here. Bringing up civil war pictures as what? A region that despite the war has a better standard of living than your region. Or should i bring up video of your mother's attacking a bus loaded with rice on Broad day light when there's no war going on.
better standard of living you your deluded mind grin keep telling yourselves that in your fools paradise.

If Alaibo was so good why didn’t your better standard of living you sustain you there, than scavenging everywhere just to sell gala and bottle water in traffic grin or have you seen a Yoruba man hawking in onitcha traffic before? I have been there and you fools can only keep that rubbish to yourself…better standard my footπŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Igbos are not well trained; they lack home training.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Raskimonojendor: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
She is a regular IPOB.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
femisplash:
The election loss pained them more than the civil war.

Inec select and no victor no vanquish, you are always on receiving end Las Las.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DaCharis2016: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
She's right, uncle Wole degraded himself dining with the corrupt Nigerian politicians for his selfish financial gratification.

It was evident for a blind man to see that LP won the presidential election but as corrupt as Nigeria is, the result was sold to the highest bidder...the agbado farmer.
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DevilSignature: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Uju nwa we appreciate you

Please keep it up
Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by DevilSignature: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Only if your miserable low live sisters were lucky to be that ugly perhaps fortune would have smile on u and ur miserable family

Useless son of a nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion by uzomalahot: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) / I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.