Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN (12127 Views)

Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by EdiskyHarry: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2023
To all those who voted APC to power after seeing the disasters they brought upon Nigeria, may God punish you all.
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by kosiebe(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2023
If the demands is low, the should equally reduce their prices too
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by kosiebe(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2023
bravehost4u:

Exactly my thinking too.
If demand reduced and supply increased, ordinarily prices should go down but prices keep increasing.
This is just crazy
Exactily. You dey there
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Dayus04007(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Zealoy:
Abeg where those people that are always shouting that the new government will favour them and thier family
Dem don hide their face nah...as the government no con favor them and their family so what do u expect
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Akano5(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Nobody should be surprised, I know what Tinubu means when he says Emilokan -- that's statement is individualistic/selffish not patriotic, some of my fellow Yorubas who are very ignorant go to the polls with tribal sentiments forgeting that we jammed Buhari because of this same man, some foolish people who reeks Ignorant cost us this mess - same applies to every region....

the way the country is being run is like a business corporation is very Sad, it's affecting my health -- to eat quality food and fruits has become a problem which is not suppose to be so, now I'm thinking of getting admission next year, where would i see #300,000 for school fees now

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Khyrvxjzy: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Those bastards who voted against better candidates simply because of ethnic bias are the worst hit now.

Who lost?

May they suffer it alone.

before a yoruba man drink garri 100 ibo will have died

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Dododawa01: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I remembered how I campaigned against Tinubu presidential ambition because he's just useless and have nothing to offer Nigerians.

I was attacked, abused and threatened by his herds of foolish and useless supporters in Osun state, but look where we are right now under his rule .
Every sector of the economy is in total collapse .

Companies are shutting down in large numbers, people are commiting suicide in large numbers due to hardship, many homes are broken because the bread winner could no longer put food on the table .

I am not happy with the situation that many Nigerians have found themselves in this Tinubu government and I pray that God comes to the rescue of Nigerians because Tinubu is clueless and totally useless to the country right about now.

Is Tinubu your President from Jan - May? The report shows is from Jan - June 2023 and Tinubu took over May 29, 2023, You people always speak with sentiments, if Atiku or Obi is d President, This HALF year statistics will never changed. I work with MAN so put your sentiments aside.
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Exceed15: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Master strategist my foot! I only blame his gullible supporters.. ogede ba n je e lon pon .
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Exceed15: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Those bastards who voted against better candidates simply because of ethnic bias are the worst hit now.

Who lost?

May they suffer it alone.

Gbamm!
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Foreigners are not willing to invest in Nigeria

If people are not really buying things, why's inflation still rising? Or is it the weakening of the naira that's really making inflation rise?
..the high costs of fuel, disel and also 1000 naira to a dollar...causing inflation to be hogh
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023
So this is the renewed hope they promised nigerians... nawaoooo
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
From renewed hope to renewed shege... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Exceed15: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:
The most annoying thing is that, they will come here and tag this report as fake, propaganda and enemy of the nation on an empty stomach with the 50mb opera mini gives them everyday. undecided

With this kind report, na wich mumu investors go come dey invest bayi?

Or say Ipob are wailing as if it is only Igbo are on NL..
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Exceed15: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
RALPHOW:
PLEASE FAMILY ARE SUFFERING ON LEKKI AJAH AXIS,!!
CHILDREN GETTING HOME 9PM IS NOT GOOD PLEASE
Sanwolu should come and fix Jakande, Osapa London and Chevron to make life easier for people living in Lekki Ajah axis please.
We are tired of getting home 1am just because of few portholes which can be fixed with 5MILLION

Shebi una vote APC ... Enjoy the dividend
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Instead of the incompetent old man to go and rest but he wants to rule nigeria by force and put nigerians in poverty hunger hardship unemployment ....I
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Greattha: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
apc is working. Where is that bastard that was boasting about being in his 20s and having a bag of rice to himself?
Awon ashiere...
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2023
We warned them but they did not listen...you can now see the bad situation the country is now
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2023
They were shouting.. Tinubu built Lagos...is this how he wants to build nigeria...
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2023
honestivo:
This Tinubu govt is more of plans than actions and things are going worst
...abi.. renewed shege 🙄
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by ufotunang: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Our problem plenty. Nigeria has been beyond repair since 2015
..abi.. from fire pan to fire 🙄

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by norriswood(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Who lost?

May they suffer it alone....those bastard who voted for better candidates simply cos of ethnic bias are the most nuisance, crying nd barking like hungry bull dog are the worst hit now...so they are so bitter to the extent they never see anything good..zombies

Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by lawani: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Look at how d votes were casted, Yorubas voted for Tinubu
Igbos voted for Obi
South South voted for OBI and Atiku
While north shared it with Atiku, Tinubu and Kwakwanso
D votes Obi got in Lagos was bcs Lagos is a place with different tribes. If Lagos were to be Ogun, Ondo or any western state, believe me Obi won't hv gotten anything.
So therefore, Yorubas brought us into dis mess and they are d ones feeling d heat most

Why would you say Atiku won in some SW?. Which place in Nigeria does not contain different ethnic groups?. Abuja is more mixed even Kaduna, PH, Onitsha are equally mixed but Lagos have more population but it is not the only mixed place and if non Yorubas leave SW and all Yorubas from other places return then the population will swell and not reduce. Lagos is not different from SW and the only thing Igbos do in Lagos not done in other SW is maybe sell vehicles and not much. Other things is still what they do in places like Ibadan, Ilesa etc. So Lagos is just like Osun, Oyo or Ogun apart from a few markets dominated by Igbos or Hausas but total traders might be seventy percent Yoruba women and some men. How do you intend to have Biafra if you think Lagos is more mixed thsn Abuja Kaduna or PH?. Focus on what is possible. Non Yorubas are not different from Chinese with Nigerian passport in Lagos
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Growing(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bad news. Everywhere you turn terrible news.

Should we still have hope like this?
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by BossGerald: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Duro4chang yarimo helinues seunmsg FreeStuffsNG only a bigot still support that failure tinubu
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossGerald:
Duro4chang yarimo helinues seunmsg FreeStuffsNG only a bigot still support that failure tinubu
Your lord Obi will never become president.
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Foreigners are not willing to invest in Nigeria

If people are not really buying things, why's inflation still rising? Or is it the weakening of the naira that's really making inflation rise?

If you are a foreigner, will you invest your money in Nigeria?
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by BossGerald: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:
Your lord Obi will never become president.

While you can't be any better in this failed government
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by Ikaeniyan0: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Skyview01:

If you are a foreigner, will you invest your money in Nigeria?
Yes
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by duro4chang(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossGerald:

While you can't be any better in this failed government
You go wail taya. Cry me a river hungry man
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by BossGerald: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:
You go wail taya. Cry me a river hungry man

Plantain bandit grin

I can never stoop so low
Re: Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN by duro4chang(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossGerald:

Plantain bandit grin

I can never stoop so low
We can see how hungry and frustrated you are. You useless comments have exposed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? / Patience Jonathan Elected First Lady Of Africa / Photos: See How Nigeria Ladies Celebrate's National “ no bra day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.