Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

“Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley (32090 Views)

Report Yourself Or We Will Order Your Arrest - Ogun Police Tells Singer Portable / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / "You Lead A Group Of Women With Low Self Esteem" - Man Replied Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Tareq1105: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
“Go to station and report yourself”
— Bella Shmurda says, few hour after Naira Marley released official statements that he doesn’t have any involvement in Mohbad's death.

Let him come and convince Nigeria and Nigerians that he doesn't have hands in Mohbad death.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:

Ok you go soon learn... As them no train you to mind your business

I go teach you the painful way and you go become a man from a boy

Blame yourself not me

if youre an old man like you claim to be then shame should actually catch you the more. youll be lying like a 10 year old and claim youre a man shift go one side

3 Likes

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by TheGift: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jackson619007:
Mtcheewm
This Mohbad stuff is too much abeg, he's dead is that he's dead all this drama won't bring him back.
what if it can prevent another young kid from the hell he went through?

3 Likes

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Bliss62: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rayban25:

if youre an old man like you claim to be then shame should actually catch you the more. youll be lying like a 10 year old and claim youre a man shift go one side

Another jobless troll... Did your HK chairman mandate you idiots to qoute me
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Varunpulyani: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:

You are still dragging house with your parents ehhh helinues?

3 Likes

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PrinceOfLagos: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:

Stop talking like a 9yrs old and nobody will quote you

2 Likes

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Bliss62: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Idiot what exactly is this attention you seek like a gay qouting me about shamelessly

I no even know you exist
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:

bold of you to think my HK chairman knows you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you overrate yourself too much. stop lying. EOD

1 Like

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Bliss62: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking like a 9yrs old and nobody will quote you

Oh my so your duty in your foolish Obi supporters movement is to qoute 9years old

Shame on all pigs

Read my lips

Ibo would never ever rule Nigeria as long as you live

Maybe if you die we might reconsider

1 Like

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PrinceOfLagos: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:

Oh my so your duty in your foolish Obi supporters movement is to qoute 9years old

Shame on all pigs

Read my lips

Ibo would never ever rule Nigeria as long as you live

Maybe if you die we might reconsider
Your frustration is so noticeable in your comment , get well soon boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by toxtimmy: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Is he wanted by the Nigerian police? If yes he should report himself with of course his lawyers.

But you should also know Nigerian police is like a man that's walks on his head... i.e. complete failure.

Puss360:
Report himself for what nah?
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PrinceOfLagos: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rayban25:

bold of you to think my HK chairman knows you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you overrate yourself too much. stop lying. EOD
The werey say him be DSS but na under him papa roof he still dey live, Oloshi 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The werey say him be DSS but na under him papa roof he still dey live, Oloshi 😂

no be only DSS. i talk am say him too dey over lie. make he continue to dance naked

1 Like

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
BigYash:
In this country en,the less you see ,the more you look.. You fit reverse the statement,if e dey confuse you.. cool If Bella is asking his boss to report himself,it means Bella knows that Naira has a hand in Mohbad’s murder
Bella did not work for Naira, neither did Naira sign him to his record label, so how did Naira Marley becomes Bella boss? Abeg tell me I won learn. Bella is a stupid boy that is using someone else's misfortune to chase clout.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by famology(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Naira Marley will go scot free. I have not seen anything that incriminates him in this matter. No evidence, just emotions like obidients who lost out in the tribunal.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by toyinjimoh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Puss360:
for music video
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by newnigerdelta00: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
There’s skeletons in the cupboard of Naira Marley . NDLEA should withdraw their Ambassador crest from Naira Marley.
It's really sad that he felt like he rushed things presumably by joining Marlians music. "Don't rush, so you don't get into stupid shit, cos not everyone gets out of it".

Recent interview after his latest project dropped.

Video credit: theBeatFm 📻

https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1704097097635565727

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzAInAFiCo?si=RUKsuK5osq552tmx

Open your own cupboard first, Most of you are just trending to get followers and likes just to make money to destroy other people's images .......
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by newnigerdelta00: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Puss360:

Nor mind am
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Mryacks: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Puss360:

Don't mind this guy...he is roaring and instigating the gullible ones. He should allow the police do their work. If he has any confidential information or eveidence then he should tender it instead of this social media toothless barking
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by geoworldedu: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
ecolime:
This Bella sef dey act suspicious. Is this a diversion tactics?

I'm always wary of people crying more than the bereaved.

Investigation is on and I am sure the Nigerian police will do a clean job.

It's year end, na opportunity for the investigation team to come out with a mind blowing outcome and earn a promotion next year.

Celebrity case na sure ticket anyday, anytime.
If your best friend or your girlfriend got murdered and you have an idea of who killed him, you will cry more than the bereaved.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by fxexperts: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
Naira Marley threatened Mohbad life no be small. #Justice4Mohbad

My son did not enjoy himself, he spent his days in f£ar — Mohbad’s mom

Video credit: @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705468240758026496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKOiO4vuUE?si=fFBPMzbobKb0c8Kq
Na sense wey u nor get na make you talk say Naira marley threaten the boy life. you must be an idiot ode.

ecolime:

It's year end, na opportunity for the investigation team to come out with a mind blowing outcome and earn a promotion next year.

You are on point, i think Bella is a suspect too.. the police should leave no stone unturn.

superCleanworks:
it seems this boy knows so much more than he is saying.
Exactly he should be invited by the police and they should interrogate him properly.

famology:
Naira Marley will go scot free. I have not seen anything that incriminates him in this matter. No evidence, just emotions like obidients who lost out in the tribunal.
baba you are on point. i keep saying this from day one and even all the people around me wanted to roast me, asking me why am i defending Naira Marley, and for sure they all know i am not a fan of Naira Marley, i simply told them i cannot just condemn anyone because of you emotionally sentiment people jumping around the place like a herd of cow with reason and direction.

Tareq1105:

Let him come and convince Nigeria and Nigerians that he doesn't have hands in Mohbad death.
he has issued a statement, so what else do you evil lots want him to do. what if i ask you to go to South east and convince the people there that you do not have a hand in the death of the over 18 soldiers killed recently. dont you all have brains? cant you all allow the police to do their investigation and invite him first if needs be. Nollywood and Zeeworld movies have really destroyed all your brains in that your shithole country.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Nobaga500(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
minakom:
H
Portable is indirectly refer to his(mohbad's) father.
The police are investigating already, i don't think their's need for NairaMarly to report himself as Bella quoted him.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Truths9ja: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
fxexperts:
Na sense wey u nor get na make you talk say Naira marley threaten the boy life. you must be an idiot ode.

You are on point, i think Bella is a suspect too.. the police should leave no stone unturn.

Exactly he should be invited by the police and they should interrogate him properly.

baba you are on point. i keep saying this from day one and even all the people around me wanted to roast me, asking me why am i defending Naira Marley, and for sure they all know i am not a fan of Naira Marley, i simply told them i cannot just condemn anyone because of you emotionally sentiment people jumping around the place like a herd of cow with reason and direction.

he has issued a statement, so what else do you evil lots want him to do. what if i ask you to go to South east and convince the people there that you do not have a hand in the death of the over 18 soldiers killed recently. dont you all have brains? cant you all allow the police to do their investigation and invite him first if needs be. Nollywood and Zeeworld movies have really destroyed all your brains in that your shithole country.
the Nigeria Police force should do their job diligently on this matter. All those that have hands in the death of Mohbad must be brought to justice. Mohbad must not die in vain. #Justice4Mohbad

1 Like

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Larryndelaw: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Report himself fir what?
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by ellizy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
“Go to station and report yourself”
— Bella Shmurda says, few hour after Naira Marley released official statements that he doesn’t have any involvement in Mohbad's death.
Pls I mistakenly recharge my mtn lu e from bank 50k. If you consume mtn data at high rate, I have a good price
Help a brother pls 07026 26 91 1 1
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by obaidan: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jackson619007:
Mtcheewm
This Mohbad stuff is too much abeg, he's dead is that he's dead all this drama won't bring him back.
No one is trying to bring him back..... people are trying to stop that kind of situation from happening again

1 Like

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by gfon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
ecolime:

would you say same if mohbad was your brother? Just give me a Yes or No
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
There’s skeletons in the cupboard of Naira Marley . NDLEA should withdraw their Ambassador crest from Naira Marley.
It's really sad that he felt like he rushed things presumably by joining Marlians music. "Don't rush, so you don't get into stupid shit, cos not everyone gets out of it".

Recent interview after his latest project dropped.

Video credit: theBeatFm 📻

https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1704097097635565727

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzAInAFiCo?si=RUKsuK5osq552tmx

Wait wait wait
Naira Marley is an NDLEA ambassador
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by FAKHAM: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by nzebig: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hope same is done to any of your loved ones.. fight for the voiceless if you can fight for them but if you can't fight don't discourage anyone else who is ready to fight
Jackson619007:
Mtcheewm
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Jackson619007: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
nzebig:
Hope same is done to any of your loved ones.. fight for the voiceless if you can fight for them but if you can't fight don't discourage anyone else who is ready to fight

I don't care, cause it's senseless, you didn't do all this when he was alive why doing it now, loved ones to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You May Not Know About Nigeria - Ali Baba / Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.