Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

“Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley (32142 Views)

Report Yourself Or We Will Order Your Arrest - Ogun Police Tells Singer Portable / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / "You Lead A Group Of Women With Low Self Esteem" - Man Replied Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Hezzyluv: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Landmine1:
maybe same will be done for you if you are murdered.

Lol.... murder me or I die, all die na die.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by ignisaqua(f): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Report himself for what

NM; Excuse me Mr Olopka, I came to report myself

Officer Sergeant Nnamdi; Ok first anything for the boys

PS: so because I used Sergeant Nnamdi in my Illustration, Prince of Imo with very low self esteem and his peers are agitated.. inferiority complex and insecurity would kill this lowlife pigs

bliss62. , you are a millipede talking, foolish apology to the human race like you. Ur entire existing generation are millipedes.. Sunday u go wear green white like vegetable dey claim Nigerian when tribalism wont let you curtail your abundant stupidity during this period of justice demand regarding the demise of a great musician.
Ozuo!

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Bobxin: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
ecolime:
This Bella sef dey act suspicious. Is this a diversion tactics?

I'm always wary of people crying more than the bereaved.

Investigation is on and I am sure the Nigerian police will do a clean job.

It's year end, na opportunity for the investigation team to come out with a mind blowing outcome and earn a promotion next year.

Celebrity case na sure ticket anyday, anytime.

So, you trust Nigerian Police to do a clean job. Are you even listening to yourself? What kind of autopsy report can come from an already decaying body? Did you just say TRUST?
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:
This nobody's is now being used by every blog that can't generate traffic or every website too lazy to create content. Or all those under the bridge hook up girls who are too stupid to create content they all just use this unknown dudes death to trend.

I mean I never even heard about his music till he died . Just open tictok and scroll of 10 seconds next thing you see is one akpu munching gorilla named Ada or Ngozi or Belema dancing with her misshapen 2 month pregnancy looking std infected body shouting mohbad this and that .

😡😡😡😡.

And before you pick your stupid phone with your baboon chubby fingers to type that I dissed your kaikai drinking tribe better go and think properly ....

Who send Una to kill dpo... useless chimpanzee faced kaikai drinkers whose daughters all have kids in their drunkard father's house

Wow!!!!! You sound depressed and hopeless.

I hope you don't mind doing the needful?

MUMU
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Belial06: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
blueAgent:

Wow!!!!! You sound depressed and hopeless.

I hope you don't mind doing the needful?

MUMU

Loiloi munching gorilla🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by oyeb15: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by ismodiwa(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gas station?
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by jrusky(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
That is all I want to hear now not all these jamborees and shit talks.

Naira Marley must go and report himself at the station or being declare wanted and manhunt bounty place on him is all want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by vannessa7(f): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I had said it before and I will reiterate, most people wants to use Mohbad's demise to trend. Just bury this guy in a befitting cofin⚰ and allow his soul rest.

So that the killer can feel free to kill more people, the fact that it hasn't affected you now doesn't mean it cannot affect you in future if justice is not served, it may be your child tomorrow. Other record label will also feel they can terrorize up coming artist before you know it we have uncontrollable mafias on our hands, think.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Belial06:

Loiloi munching gorilla🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's this one bleating?

GOAT shocked
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Look at this apoche rag colonialist gave your parents with the winter head warmer.. it would never be worn in Aso Rock

You or your entire ethnic group are never going to smell Aso Rock
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 please
tribal slurs
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Ok you go soon learn... As them no train you to mind your business

I go teach you the painful way and you go become a man from a boy

Blame yourself not me
Rule 2
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Hahahah

Ok oo

You get small job for airport to feed your mama without good husband, you dey online they fight people wey fit ruin you

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Bliss62:

slowpoke where have you or your father been

Let us start from there
Rule 2
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Na your mama I pity... She no get money to spend for DSS yellow house and Obi no Sabi nobody like you
Rule 2
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

grin grin

What does a fool that works in an airport knows about success

Countries I have been nobody in your family can set foot

Same as my lifestyle
Rule 2
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Oh please continue wailing you small child, your father's in Imo wail more and surrendered to their life of uselessness as dot in a circle 5%ter.

You really think if I want you to collect at the airport you work you won't collect

Boy you are irrelevant and a young child
Rule 2
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by fmbag1980: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2023
All what I know is that he is not worth that so called ambassador shit!!
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by latieph(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I had said it before and I will reiterate, most people wants to use Mohbad's demise to trend. Just bury this guy in a befitting cofin⚰ and allow his soul rest.

So that we can can continue to live in fearful world full of bad eggs right? Bro let fight for justice so that anyone is such scenerio will be careful.
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Hezzyluv: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
latieph:

So that we can can continue to live in fearful world full of bad eggs right? Bro let fight for justice so that anyone is such scenerio will be careful.

Na nominal eyes service police dey don just to calm this mater down so that it will not turnout to be nation wide protest. No one will b brought to book. I would tag u back after the investigation/experiment with the guy's remain.

1 Like

Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Tito24: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I think you're beginning to sound irresponsible on this forum . Slow it down a little
says the shameless🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by Tito24: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Belial06:
This nobody's is now being used by every blog that can't generate traffic or every website too lazy to create content. Or all those under the bridge hook up girls who are too stupid to create content they all just use this unknown dudes death to trend.

I mean I never even heard about his music till he died . Just open tictok and scroll of 10 seconds next thing you see is one akpu munching gorilla named Ada or Ngozi or Belema dancing with her misshapen 2 month pregnancy looking std infected body shouting mohbad this and that .

😡😡😡😡.

And before you pick your stupid phone with your baboon chubby fingers to type that I dissed your kaikai drinking tribe better go and think properly ....

Who send Una to kill dpo... useless chimpanzee faced kaikai drinkers whose daughters all have kids in their drunkard father's house
Chai! Oga! Kilode nahh??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: “Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley by PoliciaNLand: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:

slowpoke where have you or your father been

Let us start from there
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Bianca Ojukwu? / Zahara Dies Of Liver Complications Aged 35 (PICS) / Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.