Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram (37112 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Be Humble — Italian Reporter Blasts Osimhen For Deleting Napoli Pictures / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by 9jatriot(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
100%. Attitude is very important.
victory36:
This one has started setting himself up and damaging his career himself. He should learn to let some things go.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by jumper524(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
This one has started setting himself up and damaging his career himself. He should learn to let some things go.
people like you are disgust to Sane thinking.
Always telling the weaker vessel his faults.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Jacobx007: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good for him, he made me lose my money, just one goal for Napoli and am done but he messed it up.

Score a goal he could not, they finally gave him penalty and he kicked the ball completely off target.

RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by zoghys: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:

He won them scudetto last season, he has every right to be upset.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by iamtardey: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Next stop...........Saudi

e go pay am Aje… I learnt from a cloose source he stayed with them because he brought one his naija friend abi relative who is a good baller to join Napoli unders by that having agreement with them to stay.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by DataAlchemist: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
henidord3:
taaaaah close ur mouth what do u know about career 😏
he is right, he should have let things go, no matter how wronged he felt, he will be the one to lose out, you don't make decisions like this after rejecting saudi's offer(at least he should try and maintain his market value till the next transfer window). And this is someone included in today's match day squad, so why the drama?

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by BabaOfLagos: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by IamOrei(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:

Be sensitive... how can ur employer treat u that way and u let it slide.... because he's a black man?
January is around the corner, many clubs wants him so he shud leave if they don't respect him

5 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:

If you don't respect and value yourself, nobody will respect you.

7 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Always pray harder when everything is stew to you,because it is never the same energy when everything becomes bitter leaf to you....

4 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by ppogba: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:

You are very correct. I can see some children insulting you already for.this comment.

I like the use of the words " setting himself.up" and " learn to let some.thimgs. go".

Truth is, to the average oyinbo, no matter what you do, even when doing it well, you are just an exceptional slave. The truth remains, he earns.his pay at Napoli for.NOW and hence. the need to be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by iamtardey: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
jumper524:
people like you are disgust to Sane thinking.
Always telling the weaker vessel his faults.
e just make me remember when mohbad said ‘they want to be your teacher’ …. Someone hurt my feelings someone he’s giving his all for and they expect him just keep shut for something that me I will call it pure racism that’s what Napoli is known for that’s what Italy is known for … osimhen is a beautiful baller and will use them as a springboard to his better club destination… Bleep them
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by benjsniper33: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:

And be a 20th century slave ?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Firstandonly(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
na so mohbad keep quiet go die, victor knows his Worth.

9 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Wujio: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Theres nothing villagers can not do. The momebt Oshimen started coming to play five aside in Lekki, i knew a decline was coming .

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Padipadi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Oga shift abeg. Born slave
There's a difference btw fighting when the opportunity is better and fighting when things are murky. Can he leave Napoli immediately?
No!
The earliest he can leave is January. Meanwhile, Napoli can quickly frustrate him and make Osimhen that's already not cool headed misbehave thereby putting offenses on him head. Dey try think!
Cos FIFA ll be given evidence that can nail Osimhen. Best bet now is to form humble and maturity and try to use silence to put Napoli idiôts in mystery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
His village pipu are his fans that are ringing rebellion on his head against his club.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by emmabest2000(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
It's not wise to fight with your employer, because it will never end well .
You better arrange your move secretly and leave them in peace ✌

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Padipadi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
IamOrei:

Be sensitive... how can ur employer treat u that way and u let it slide.... because he's a black man?
January is around the corner, many clubs wants him so he shud leave if they don't respect him
Do you know what they ll do to him before January?
Don't you guys abi na kid get it?
He can be setup by Napoli and when he tried to to talk, he ll be fined, sure, reported to FIFPro, FIFA etc.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
His emotions is getting the better of him, why are these Gen-Zs so emotional like this?

4 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by LAW2577: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
be reasonable, stop being on colos.
theophorus:
One season wonder don dey think of himself as worldbest.
Oga, you beta humble yourself cos that height wen you think say you don reach ehn, if hand touch you ehn, you go know say this Life no Nice.

You get opportunity dey rise small-small, you still wan use yanga stop your Shine.

You better face front and not start wetin you no go fit stop.

Well, make I face front cos I never get 10% of the money wen you get. How poor man like me go dey advice big man, Abeg make I go pray make God make my Glory shine enter International Level.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Eriokanmi: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
Good point

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by adetayoonas(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Osimhen knows his worth
Let him move to Arsenal or Newcastle and with the EPL and champions league

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by DonroxyII: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
Our Rage is Our Problem Here ... We can Be smiling in One seconds & Rage to 100° in another seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by FengChui(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chapels:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Yesterday it was newmorning, today na chapels… Angela, stop begging.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by IamOrei(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Do you know what they ll do to him before January?
Don't you guys abi na kid get it?
He can be setup by Napoli and when he tried to to talk, he ll be fined, sure, reported to FIFPro, FIFA etc.

Setup of what? what is his offence? u think others in the team are dumb? 'they will report him to fifa... a club whose president is currently under investigation for falsification?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Henri244: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:
Theres nothing villagers can not do. The momebt Oshimen started coming to play five aside in Lekki, i knew a decline was coming .
for real.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by oluwasegun007(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Please leave that useless napoli and come to Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by tarboshi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Very childish and rash behavior. He could have expressed his displeasure through his agent or other means .
Fighting your employer is always a disaster.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by tarboshi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
oluwasegun007:
Please leave that useless napoli and come to Chelsea.
Which one is more useless? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by osazsky(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
superlanny:
I have to agree with Osimhen here, it was the height of disrespect when his club decided to troll him over a penalty miss, like who does that, don't think I have heard of such since I started watching football.

This is someone who played a big part in Napoli winning the title after 33 years and you decide to rubbish him that way.

He should have left for a bigger club when they were all willing to sign him but he preferred to stay in a racist country. No matter how much they scream your name and claim they love you, Italians will always be racist, just ask Balotelli their own citizen on how much abuse he got from them.
and so what? His he bigger than d club.stupid boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.