Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram (37077 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Be Humble — Italian Reporter Blasts Osimhen For Deleting Napoli Pictures / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
This one has started setting himself up and damaging his career himself. He should learn to let some things go.

How is he damaging his career?

Na you be the real coconut fa!

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by adebwalex(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
By when the club former penalty taker been white missed it last season that made the club not to progress to the next stage but such Did not warrant the club to go and make jest of him in tiktok oooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by ezechi242: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
superlanny:
I have to agree with Osimhen here, it was the height of disrespect when his club decided to troll him over a penalty miss, like who does that, don't think I have heard of such since I started watching football.

This is someone who played a big part in Napoli winning the title after 33 years and you decide to rubbish him that way.

He should have left for a bigger club when they were all willing to sign him but he preferred to stay in a racist country. No matter how much they scream your name and claim they love you, Italians will always be racist, just ask Balotelli their own citizen on how much abuse he got from them.

Osimen was actually a big fool....just watch how his career would be dwindling now, instead of the cow to go Saudi that were wiling to psy him triple what napoli is paying him, he chose to stay there, just watch what will happen to him now.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
9jatriot:
100%. Attitude is very important.

Do you even know what happened?

You be another coconut.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
DataAlchemist:
he is right, he should have let things go, no matter how wronged he felt, he will be the one to lose out, you don't make decisions like this after rejecting saudi's offer(at least he should try and maintain his market value till the next transfer window). And this is someone included in today's match day squad, so why the drama?

See the third coconut yarning dust.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
ppogba:

You are very correct. I can see some children insulting you already for.this comment.

I like the use of the words " setting himself.up" and " learn to let some.thimgs. go".

Truth is, to the average oyinbo, no matter what you do, even when doing it well, you are just an exceptional slave. The truth remains, he earns.his pay at Napoli for.NOW and hence. the need to be wise.

4th coconut has aired his shitty view.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by dkingsman82(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chapels:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Everyday you never chop.
Yet you have data to beg every single day for the past how many years.
Fear God make sickness no go kill you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
His emotions is getting the better of him, why are these Gen-Zs so emotional like this?

You be coconut
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Good point

You are a coconut
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Stanbaba30: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
This one has started setting himself up and damaging his career himself. He should learn to let some things go.
Sharraaap…! If you sabi wetin that boy do for that Club, you won’t be saying this. At least 5 clubs will instantly be on his trail, we no dey talk of Saudis o..! Abegiii
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
tarboshi:
Very childish and rash behavior. He could have expressed his displeasure through his agent or other means .
Fighting your employer is always a disaster.

So deleting Napoli posts on his Instagram page is how he is fighting his employer?

You be coconut!
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Obviouslyblunt: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
what an imp.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Osimeh should humble himself o. Humility is the word, arrogance destroys. Softly softly o Osimeh.

You be coconut
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by hollandis(f): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Very useless guy that should have gone to a different club
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by theamazonguru(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
How many profile you get for nairaland self.
You are just appearing everywhere with this your epistle..

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Pakman: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Osimhen should leave Napoli as soon as possible. A man who stays where he is disrespected will get more disrespect. It has being a long time coming.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by KayB: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Even their legend Roberto Baggio missed the most valuable penalty at the World Cup

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by lomprico(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
hollandis:
Very useless guy that should have gone to a different club

He is useless? Not one person in your entire family can and will ever be half his worth.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by ppogba: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
lomprico:

4th coconut has aired his shitty view.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Qatar2022: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
What a stupid comments from a slave mind
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Honestfrend: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Ok

But he better learn how to manage anger.....Or better still leave the club. Before they start benching him.....

Bro they don't manage such anger... And the club dey insult am no b group of people or person.. If 2 say na some people it's different he would have just ignore it.. But the whole clube abah.. E get wetin man no suppose take no matter what..
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Roozzaay(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na pride and bad attitude go ruin this boy
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Connected1: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Roozzaay:
Na pride and bad attitude go ruin this boy
Keep Quiet my friend.

Once your employer starts insulting you, it shows that he doesn't value you and has your replacement ready.

You have to fight for yourself and earn some little respect because no one will do so for you.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by LOVEGINO(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:
aswear u dey there. Some foolz aka village pipu will be hailing him.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by LAW2577: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cra.zy dru.ggie
theophorus:

Colostrum is good milk, Howbeit for infants mainly to aid proper growth and development.

Am already a man and so colostrum won't serve at the stage. I eat solid food like swallow and drink water cos that's the best form of liquid.

But sometimes I take Beverage and may use some processed colostrum to mix it to taste when I decide to take Bread and scambled eggs.
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by katordidi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Coming from his own club it's a absolute disgrace, especially after his exploits last season. Just look at the support Manchester United have given to Maguire all these years after a long list of mind buggling blunders in games. Absolute disgrace from Napoli
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by ChristianMuslim: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Justice for Osimhen.. Way Forward Superstar.. Napoli too small to dey mess up
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by dreu2fine(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=tundetech5 post=126047088]Nigerian sensation Victor Osimhen has gone to great lengths to remove Napoli-related pictures from his Instagram after the club made fun of his penalty miss against Bologna

Super Eagles forward Victor Osimhen has made a strong statement against current club Napoli after the Serie A side made light of his recent penalty miss against Bologna.

Osimhen trolled by Napoli on TikTok

The Nigerian forward has endured a worrisome start to the new season after a spectacular 2022/23 season where he claimed top honours in Italy with the Partenopei and appears to be hitting out at his employers following their recent social media gaffe.

Osimhen’s recent run of bad luck saw him miss the second penalty of the new campaign against Bologna in a disappointing 0-0 draw over the weekend which has had serious repercussions for both the player and club.

Osimhen escaped a fine after he flared up following his substitution in the match, but after apologising to his manager Rudi Garcia, he has now picked a new grouse with the club.

Osimhen distances himself from Napoli
The Nigerian forward has apparently been incensed at Napoli since their TikTok account posted a video making fun of his penalty miss against Bologna, and is believed to be considering legal action against the Partenopei.

To show how upset Osimhen is with Napoli’s social media handling, he has decided to scrub his Instagram page of images of his time at Napoli, choosing to focus his attention on his national team pictures instead.

The Super Eagles forward’s future at the club is now up for speculation as he is yet to sign a new contract with Napoli despite talks ongoing since the end of the 2022/23 season.

Osimhen will not be short of suitors for his talents if he does decide to leave the Partemopei, with a number of clubs inquiring about the striker’s availability in the summer.

While he was an untouchable then, recent events might have swayed both the player’s and club’s position on their relationship, meaning an exit for the striker is not far-fetched.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/tiktok-wahala-osimhen-deletes-napoli-pictures-from-instagram-2023092622522724181
Lev the club oooooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by FengChui(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gunayo:
Don't be surprised Na because they are new every morning.

It’s the same person bro…
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
I thought blacks are okay with racism as long as they are making their money? Why is he angry 😡?
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by phemmyfour: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nyanabo:

Of what exactly? His career or his stay at Napoli?
his stays in Napoli
Re: Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram by Johel(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
victory36:

Shutup your smelling agbodo mouth!! slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 / Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Cristiano Ronaldo Tops 2018 Instagram Football Celebrities Rich List [Top 5]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.