Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya (7379 Views)

Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by EkoIle1: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2011
This is another indication that most Nigerian men are barbaric sociopaths.
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2011
I blame the big phallus.

Didnt they say she was sucking on someone before she went on with her premeditated crime?
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by itiswell1(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2011
What do we believe now?
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Rimbaldi: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I guess too much Yoruba blokos sent her out of her mind.

The power of a huge phallus.

another one of your gaffes right?
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Xfactoria: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is another indication that most Nigerian men are barbaric sociopaths.

Are you making sense at all? How does this case lead to that conclusion

I see that your GEJ-phobia is driving you into some kind of madness. Must you oppose GEJ's moves at all cost??

You suck man!!!!
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by dankol: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
Great move GEJ. D man is lucky. He should tank God, his children and Gej 4 let d truth prevail
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Gbenge77(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
Gej and his many gaffes.
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by adconline(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nigeria=BBC:big blind country(fela) out of 150 million folks there is no better person than this guy whose character has been compromised. It's like bringing back former IMF boss, DSK to his position. GEJ is really full of anemic thinking,
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by EkoIle1: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
X-factoria:

Are you making sense at all? How does this case lead to that conclusion

I see that your GEJ-phobia is driving you into some kind of madness. Must you oppose GEJ's moves at all cost??

You suck man!!!!

No time for worthless trolls and scum bags today. Check back some other time.

Awon oloshi megalomanics and woman beater.
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by fuke(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2011
How I wish GEJ is as decisive and single minded as
this on Economic and National issues.

He got this spot on as he did on Gadaffi.

3 Gbosas to the president even as I am not a fan of his.
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by clip: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2011
I knew that the man will win the battle from the beginning
they were married {bond existed between them}
If you discovered that the man you married is not the same again.
Options available
1 Pray for Him to come back to the person u used to know
2 Manage him with the best way of being able to trust u, so that he can discuss his problem to you
3 difficult to manage, step aside, until he comes back to you begging
Nothing to gain by trying to wash your dirty linen outside
damaging his career
You can not undo what mess you have caused when you two finally mend fences.
Re: GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Pukkah: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
I don't see what's wrong in returning the man to his post. I think it's a good decision which shows a strong will without unnecessarily playing to the gallery. I would like to see more decisions like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Going Back On Arms For Vigilance Groups – Zamfara / We Are Ready For Reconcilliation, Sheriff-led PDP Says.. / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.