Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately (4265 Views)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / A Girl Threaten To Rape Me. / Guys: Do Not Let Another Guys Passes At Your Girl Threaten You, Be Carefree !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
The girl you love says "I needs space..." Or she gives you any other "I'm breaking up with you" epistle...

Or if she just threatens to end the relationship....

Do you know the BEST WAY to respond to her?

Well, here is it:

Just say, “Ok

And end your interaction with her.

Don't attempt to try to Change her Mind.

The more you try to change her mind, the more she’s going see how needy and desperate you are... This will even then harden her mind more.

Just say, “Ok”.... and move on with your life like it's doesn't bother you.

As long as you don't go back chasing her, and you confidently move on with your life, then life with randomly open doors for other women to come in to your life.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Pukkalolo:
The girl you love says "I needs space..." Or she gives you any other "I'm breaking up with you" epistle...

Well, here is it:

Just say, “Ok

The more you try to change her mind, the more she’s going see how needy and desperate you are... This will even then harden her mind more.

As long as you don't go back chasing her, and you confidently move on with your life, then life with randomly open doors for other women to come in to your life.

hmmmmmm, wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Reminderz: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2023
if she says she's breaking up with me, if I want to increase her blood pressure, I would even ask her that "what took her so long to make that decision" lol, any replies she gives after that would not be replied to from that moment onwards... women are fickle... always stay 10 steps ahead of them or else, they will destroy you... and always remember, before she initiates any breakup, there's already a guy at the corner... she's probably cheating before she even says so...

and after breakup, don't try to initiate contact and don't try to make anyone jealous, just focus on your own thing and act as if you're just passing through a normal day... no emotions, no drama... some men after their girl breaks up with them or ask for space, they try to make their ex jealous by posting about relationship stuff or other things just to spice them up, I see this as childish... if you're a man with game and options, you wouldn't even notice if someone leaves your life or not... practice emotional detachment, do not invest in relationships that add no tangible benefit to your life... as a man, guard your heart ruthlessly, because if you give an unworthy woman access to your core, your life will never remain the same...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Rickmann: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Well, here is it:

Just say, “Ok

You are a true king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Reminderz:
if she says she's breaking up with me, if I want to increase her blood pressure, I would even ask her that "what took her so long to make that decision" lol, any replies she gives after that would not be replied to from that moment onwards... women are fickle... always stay 10 steps ahead of them or else, they will destroy you... and always remember, before she initiates any breakup, there's already a guy at the corner... she's probably cheating before she even says so...

and after breakup, don't try to initiate contact and don't try to make anyone jealous, just focus on your own thing and act as if you're just passing through a normal day... no emotions, no drama... some men after their girl breaks up with them or ask for space, they try to make their ex jealous by posting about relationship stuff or other things just to spice them up, I see this as childish... if you're a man with game and options, you wouldn't even notice if someone leaves your life or not... practice emotional detachment, do not invest in relationships that add no tangible benefit to your life... as a man, guard your heart ruthlessly, because if you give a unworthy woman access to your core, your life will never remain the same..

@ Bolded, You are right! Tested and Proven! 🙏

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by KingEarnest(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Powerful!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Reminderz:

and after breakup, don't try to initiate contact and don't try to make anyone jealous, just focus on your own thing and act as if you're just passing through a normal day... no emotions, no drama... some men after their girl breaks up with them or ask for space, they try to make their ex jealous by posting about relationship stuff or other things just to spice them up, I see this as childish... if you're a man with game and options, you wouldn't even notice if someone leaves your life or not... practice emotional detachment, do not invest in relationships that add no tangible benefit to your life... as a man, guard your heart ruthlessly, because if you give an unworthy woman access to your core, your life will never remain the same...

Well Said. You are smart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by talk2hb1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
100% on Point!

Women are like Shadow, when you go after them they run, when you turn your back on them, They come after you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
talk2hb1:
100% on Point!

Women are like Shadow, when you go after them they run, when you turn your back on them, They come after you.
Fantastically Said. Nice one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by YoungLionken(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice points from everyone up there..

Let me add to it; when a girl you truly love breaks up with you, don't stay idle. Get busy with relevant activities, it will subdue over thinking ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by jeromestarks: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who is the president of Taiwan?
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Westerhoffe(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
𝑴𝒎𝒎…
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Authoreety: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddoos everywhere in this thread

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Mhizzard(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nah man wey get money own that 4 letters
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by OgaTheTop2: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2023
A girl once told me she would block me and all that shiit. Before she finished I don block am, delete her number and threw away my phone grin

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Lee99: 3:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Reminds me of my ex, after we broke up i just face my front dey live my life like say she no exist, na she frustration hold one day she call me say make we settle, I agreed and bleeped the living daylight out of her, after that I went back to ignoring her existence, life is beautiful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by eventainment(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Well, here is it:

Just say, “Ok

easier said than done
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by zed7: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2023
You guys always talk like kids. Relationship involves emotions, that's why friends with benefits start developing feelings after sometime.
How can you just say ok, when you are not a robot. Most of you haven't actually dated before yet you give the 'best dating advice'.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Nobaga500(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2023
YoungLionken:
Nice points from everyone up there..

Let me add to it; when a girl you truly love breaks up with you, don't stay idle. Get busy with relevant activities, it will subdue over thinking ...
Exactly man

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by oz4real83(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2023
I remember using this format on an ex many years ago, her reply when I said ok was " is that all you are going to say? shocked. In my mind, wetin this babe want again? I have given you what you wanted, which long epistle you want me to preach again cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2023
She: I want to break up.

He: Ok.

15 Mins later

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by fineberry(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Good morning nl, as much as every guy must guide his heart from damage....the game of love still do not have format.

I don't know if you get my point!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by kingalli2(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Reminderz:

You are right

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Bellotelli: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Well, here is it:

Just say, “Ok

OK grin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2023
eventainment:

easier said than done
That's what makes it powerful. Because when it's done, it set you apart from most desperate men.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Spiff20(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Well, here is it:

Just say, “Ok

So what if you love her so much and she's just trying to test you?
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
A girl once told me she would block me and all that shiit. Before she finished I don block am, delete her number and threw away my phone grin

You funny grin grin
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by vincenteger: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2023
You are very correct
But in practical, it's easier said than done.
The heart knows where it belongs and most likely would want to probe for further explanation.
Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2023
zed7:
You guys always talk like kids. Relationship involves emotions. That's why friends with benefits start developing feelings after sometime.
How can you just say ok, when you are not a robot. Most of you haven't actually dated before yet you give the 'best dating advice'.
This is why dating and relationship is not for the weak. You should be willing to accept any eventualities like a fuckin MAN and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Tallesty1:
She: I want to break up.

He: Ok.

15 Mins later

Funny cheesy... Yes, He can cry, but not in front of her... When he's done crying, he should pick up himself and move on with life. There are better opportunities out there.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by DND069: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Reminderz:

Try to post relationship stuffs or any other thing just to make exes jealous is very very annoying and childish to me as well.

It just doesn't make any sense. With that it makes me look like I dated an immature person. Move the tf on. Everything is temporary. Nothing is permanent!

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Spiff20:
So what if you love her so much and she's just trying to test you?
Then you've just passed her so called test... Because now she sees you a STRONG MAN who is unfazed by negative reactions. She even respects you more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? /  Police Officer, Female Lover Die While Having Sex In A Moving Car (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.