Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

"For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu (21889 Views)

Have Some Self Respect, He Will Not Help You โ€“ American Advises Tinubu Supporter / A Northerner Advises Tinubu On Kano / Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiolaโ€™s Travails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Isobug:

And your suffering continues ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Suffering and Smiling dudes
same idiot that complained about Naira redesign.Ut
R suffering nah generation grin
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Gajagojo: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
lawani:

Price is determined by cost of production which is also affected by inflation but price can go up or down on its own without inflation since the primary determinant of price in an ideal market is cost of production. I have already pointed out that it won't increase by exactly twenty percent since population is increasing and the use of money is also increasing with it and causes deflation, some mornies are lost, buried underground, used for rituals, burnt and etc they will cause deflation so whatever volume Increase you printed as a central bank, inflation will be lower than it. Therefore all governments use inflation as back door taxation but it is more in countries that don't want to pay tax. They end up paying far more. BY FAR MORE. and the excess is spent anyhow by government. See Emefiele and Buhari. Emefiele was paying an unbudgeted 500 billion naira every month to one Alhaja as directed by Buhari. Inflation system or sleight of hand by inflation etc etc
price is determined by many things ultimately by what the market wants to pay
If your cost of production is too high or inefficient you will sell at a loss
Your theory is wrong what matters ultimately is the demand and supply all this stuff you are talking about is tangential. If the economy is growing printing banknotes will not automatically lead to inflation.
It is Sometimes even necessary to print banknotes to catch up with growth
However your concept of money is of limited understanding
Money can be created where enough banknotes do not exist by CREDIT if retailers offer credit or banks issue credit cards that increases the supply of money. Not all money is bank notes
Fintech companies like VISA and others that issue and process credits and other payments are effectively "printing money". In hundred years there probably won't be any printed money anyway. It is clear you have very limited understanding of what money is
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by lawani: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gajagojo:
price is determined by many things ultimately by what the market wants to pay
If your cost of production is too high or inefficient you will sell at a loss
Your theory is wrong what matters ultimately is the demand and supply all this stuff you are talking about is tangential. If the economy is growing printing banknotes will not automatically lead to inflation.
It is Sometimes even necessary to print banknotes to catch up with growth
However your concept of money is of limited understanding
Money can be created where enough banknotes do not exist by CREDIT if retailers offer credit or banks issue credit cards that increases the supply of money. Not all money is bank notes
Fintech companies like VISA and others that issue and process credits and other payments are effectively "printing money". In hundred years there probably won't be any printed money anyway. It is clear you have very limited understanding of what money is

Let me just point out the only thing you mentioned not addressed in my original submission. All monies exist only as bank notes and any credit you get from any bank was gotten from another person that deposited money in order to take interest. What banks do is merely a brokerage service which anybody can do. Take 100 million naira from somebody and give them eleven percent per annum, then hit the ground running to find ways to lend the same money out at an average of thirty five percent and from the difference you pay your workers, meet your expenses and pocket the remainder. That is commercial banking in one sentence. I have nothing more to add. Go back and reread my posts to understand the meaning of inflation and how the price of any product is determined in an ideal market that is not an opportunistic market. Good luck
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
lawani:

Let me just point out the only thing you mentioned not addressed in my original submission. All monies exist only as bank notes and any credit you get from any bank was gotten from another person that deposited money in order to take interest. What banks do is merely a brokerage service which anybody can do. Take 100 million naira from somebody and give them eleven percent per annum, then hit the ground running to find ways to lend the same money out at an average of thirty five percent and from the difference you pay your workers, meet your expenses and pocket the remainder. That is commercial banking in one sentence. I have nothing more to add. Go back and reread my posts to understand the meaning of inflation and how the price of any product is determined in an ideal market that is not an opportunistic market. Good luck

You cannot outdo your brain
That is the scope of your understanding
Credit is not only from another person's money deposited in a bank
It is created by all kinds of entities not just government
Money is simply put a contract between two entities.

This is beyond your comprehension

You are operating at the textbook level of undergraduates

Very soon all Money will be digital
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by lawani: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gajagojo:

You cannot outdo your brain
That is the scope of your understanding
Credit is not only from another person's money deposited in a bank
It is created by all kinds of entities not just government
Money is simply put a contract between two entities.

This is beyond your comprehension

You are operating at the textbook level of undergraduates

Very soon all Money will be digital

We are all learning here and we know only commercial banks give credit. Can you explain to us via your big brains where else credit can come from apart from money deposited in banks by another person?. Kindly do a short thesis
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by IamOrei(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

D more Yorubas keep supporting d man d more they keep proving me right that Yorubas are d dumbest tribe in Africa

Yeah they are dumbest yet u groan all ur life while they enjoy what u cry for.. heediott
Re: "For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
IamOrei:

Yeah they are dumbest yet u groan all ur life while they enjoy what u cry for.. heediott
I'm sorry for u dis rice bandit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.