Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng (35673 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng / How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Johel(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
alphabbey1:

Honestly, your analysis is flawed.
Anyone considering to buy 1.5m Naira car is definitely not the target market of iPhone...

No be poor man dey consider to use 12 Pro max, talkless of 15 Pro

Milk brain, go suck mama bwess make you for get small sense.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by victorazyvictor(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kestolove:
Poor man speaking, if you get money evn if it is sold for 5m...you go buy

Where can he even get those cars in such prices?
Imaging Corola for 1,2m grin
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by oyeb15: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Only love d sharp camera.. I need an Android with a very brilliant camera. Iphone is just a waste of money
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by AllenSpencer: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I'm worth 29 million can I buy it

If I were to give you my personal opinion, I will say No!

Use it to buy cheap lands or Silver bars, and hold. Thank me later!

That phone is a liability! And am sure you using a very good phone already if you worth that amount you stated. So why are you so freaked about a new liability?

4 Likes

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kestolove:

I dey tell you
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Thegoodone13(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
alphabbey1:

Honestly, your analysis is flawed.
Anyone considering to buy 1.5m Naira car is definitely not the target market of iPhone...

No be poor man dey consider to use 12 Pro max, talkless of 15 Pro
. But considering many people that bought iphone 15pro and still living in rented apartment without a car.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by FunnyDude(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Just placed an order for my own

Thank God for dollar rate
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by cedricksly: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kestolove:
u never know anything... Since I bough my iPhone 12 pro Max, I have not seen an active reason to upgrade, until 6months ago I lost the phone and I bought a 14 pro max in replacement.. Most times it is not about the money or cost, it is a thing of Is there a major upgrade? If yes is it worth it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
eruchboy:

Omo Dangote😹
Some of who?
Over 100pcs
Abeg no dey cap rubbish

Not all of us are as poor as you are, boy

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Archbishop88: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
I prefer to use laptop of 500k to using phone of 500k. 500k laptop and 100k phone is okay.
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Some of us can afford to buy over 100pcs of it at once, but we won't do it because we don't see any need for it

What do you need iphone for that other cheaper phones and laptops can't do

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Kachidubem: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Some of us can afford to buy over 100pcs of it at once, but we won't do it because we don't see any need for it

Rest...you can't afford to buy 100pcs of iphone15...

Don't use the word 'Some of us'

Who are the 'us' ?

2 Likes

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by jtjohn(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
DiamondPant:

They use it to show off and deceive my gender.
Unfortunately, wisdom has located some of us to know that majority of the guys flaunting expensive phones are squatting with their friends 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm so glad that my man isn't a flashy stuff freak.
Dude uses a simple phone, a moderate car and buys decent clothes. There are only three things flashy about him: his teeth, his third leg and his bank account.
And i count myself super lucky to have him.

He is also lucky to have you too...
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

leave that kindergarten, they're still feeding him so he knows nothing

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Sparrk007(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
1.5 will not buy any reasonable car in this country unless Na Mazda grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by ariesbull: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kestolove:
trust me,I can say this confidently...you can't even afford Golf 1 1993 model

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Chochovini: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maj196:
E go reach iPhone 20. Selling for 10M grin
. Lols. And some people go still buy o. I dey craze?
Something wey one rugged Agbero go fit jam you for one sharp corner like that, land you one hot sharp slap, comot one sharp knife show you say make you give am the the phone sharp sharp or e sent you to the land of your silent fathers sharperly.
Then N10M go just go fiam just like that.
Painful thing be say e fit go even sell am for N200K sef.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Ade1177: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
easyfem:
If u dont have investment worth of 5m and u dont have up to 5m In ur account but u hold iphone15 , sorry is ur case

What if I don't pay rent

And I don't have any responsibility at all

Can I still buy it?
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Leggodeals(f): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
You guys should please allow people get what they want with their money. Are you better than them. You buy cheap or expensive is still vanity as long as Christ is not in there. I also post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Couple with the useless naira
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Goddyrichie(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chijeep:
On a normal level iPhone 15 suppose no pass 350k but as APC don make dollar a god over naira then we gat no option dan to compare mobile phone prices with car and landed properties angry sad
well said 💯

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Trustmea: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
easyfem:
If u dont have investment worth of 5m and u dont have up to 5m In ur account but u hold iphone15 , sorry is ur case
Honestly even that amount u quoted is poor, to me if u don't have 200m and above and u are using 1.5m iphone the person needs deliverance seriously

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Goddyrichie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

So you think someone who want to buy iPhone15 can’t afford a car in Nigeria?
yes have see a lot of guys that use d iPhone 14 but squat with they’re friends even some they re friends feed them just only iPhone and nice clothes

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Goddyrichie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

So you think someone who want to buy iPhone15 can’t afford a car in Nigeria?
yes have see a lot of guys that use d iPhone 14 but squat with they’re friends even some they re friends feed them just only iPhone and nice clothes

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by kaymart: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
abibun:
A sound Nigeia used golf 3 is close to 2m, the tokumboh now is over 3m
And that's the cheapest car on his list.
Imagine if a sound golf is 2M as you attest, which is the cheapest car there..that means others are worth at least 2M and above

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Maj196(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
Something wey one rugged Agbero go fit jam you for one sharp corner like that, land you one hot sharp slap, comot one sharp knife show you say make you give am the the phone sharp sharp or e sent you to the land of you silent fathers sharperly.
iPhone na scam. They just keep bringing out same phone for years now. The only difference na price. iPhone 11,12,13,14,15 all na the same grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Openfortruth: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Choose wisely. Either an iPhone or a car, depending on what you believe will serve your need.

As for me, I want carry the phone go heaven? Car for commercial purpose straight up.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by kaymart: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
LOVEGINO:
10. 2003 Toyota Corolla – Starting at 1,200,000. Not possible bro.
One cant even get it for 2M

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by kaymart: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
kentornic:
If someone has gotten to the level of thinking of buying IPHONE 15...trust me the person already has a car. The people that buy iphone 15 all have good cars already.
Not true
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by kaymart: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
Something wey one rugged Agbero go fit jam you for one sharp corner like that, land you one hot sharp slap, comot one sharp knife show you say make you give am the the phone sharp sharp or e sent you to the land of you silent fathers sharperly.
That's even an understanding case you highlighted.
One can lose it even at the slightest looseguarding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours / ⛔⛔⛔Weekend AWOOF VIN CHECK!!! ⛔⛔⛔⛔ FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,EUROPEAN CHECKS / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.