Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation (25671 Views)

Governor Obaseki To Shaibu: ‘Emilokan’ Won’t Work In 2024 Edo Election / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Aregbesola-Oyetola Camps Say No To Reconciliation Yet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Phylix76:
I think Obaseki should be ashamed of himself, For a Deputy Governor who supported from APC to PDP and stayed with you through the fight between you and Adams, Now you are telling him to drop his guber ambition? There is no better candidate other than him. For you to tell him to leave his guber purpose to an unknown person in Edo State is a scam of the highest order. I will advise Shaibu's most respected Deputy to humbly seek his political ambition in another party and Leave Obaseki alone.
shaibu doesn't have anywhere going because the political climate doesn't favor him.

For someone to just be leaving house of assembly and enter reps then enter deputy 8 years now you wan be gov (na only him dey).

The fact majority edos have agreed it should be Edo central turn is another dilemma that's why obaseki has craftily used this against him cos he understands the climate.

Edo people are not supporting shaibu on this ride so he better stick with obaseki, moving out would finish him beyond measure cos even LP doesn't want such stain
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by diallo12(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you don’t know about the happenings in Edo state please refrain from making unfounded statements…The governorship position in Edo has always been subjected fairly to regional considerations… we have three senatorial districts in Edo state…All the governor is saying is let the position continue to rotate along these senatorial districts for equity and fairness….

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Nursepepeye(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
Haha..

Obaseki self wan act like godfather small..

Obaseki is very very useless, someone support your ambition, it reach his turn you said he should drop it, that's a very wicked thing to do

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Judolisco(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
Haha..

he has a point.... When pdp supported him... They had a deal
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by KayB: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Shameless bigots having retreat in Lagos?
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Menclothing: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
God father has spoken
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Sillymoderators: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
na still tinubu newspaper dey carry this news

At the end it's the Edo people that decide as usual
If the case was reversed would you say it was OBIdients or Atikulated are ones carrying the news?
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Blaze232(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wisidomike029:
Hello guys

It started recently and we don’t know when they are ending it so enjoy it now that’s is still available

Don’t forget once you receive the free money go to their page and comment you have received it with screenshots so others will not miss this too

palmpay New User Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02Ptg87vJA81K9FaztvUcvUoiudnjXXPGWNY3mu6hCQU5j6TGKKNNYpFbAh14tf3e8l/?mibextid=cr9u03

This una new strategy bad oo but e no go work .. scammers everywhere

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by starz100: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaseki, remember power is transient and nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by osothermal(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
Haha..

Not like that. Oshomole was EDo north, Obaseki from Edo south and it's the turn for Edo central but the greedy Deputy who's from Edo north want to contest too

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Godsent1000: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obaseki-asks-deputy-to-drop-governorship-ambition/amp/

n
shuabu did his best forobaseki even against all odds.....Obasekiisnt loyal to anyone only himself
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by osothermal(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
spy24:
I have always known that Shuibu is the oppressed in this quarrel..
How nah
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Cantonese: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Surely morality is not legality.

He has every fundamental legal right to contest.. but morally? No!

I could remember he was one of those running around Oshiomole when he was contesting in 2007, shouting that Edo North hadn't produced governor and that it was their turn.

Now he has forgotten turn by turn...

Now you got it correctly bro.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by korm2me(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bluearrow:

Obaseki is being fair to the people of Edo central. It is just like all the president ruling Nigeria only come from the north, that will not be fair to other part of the country. It is the turn of Edo central, oshiomole ruled 8 years from Edo north, Obaseki also did 8 years from Edo south, now Shaibu want power to return to Edo north for another 8 years?
When Obaseki that is from Edo South rulled it was supposed to be the turn of Edo central. Nobody objected. Why is he fighting now.
Igbenedion rulled form Edo south
Oshionmole rulled From Edo north
It would have been yhe turn of Edo central but Obaseki came into the oicture from no where
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by southsouthking(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na una dey cry for Lagos matter! Now it is time to make jest of you people.
Edo nor be Lagos!!.... enjoy your dictator and same yourself long but irrelevant explanation.

You need basin or basket to cry put?
Keep crying boy.
Enjoy your eko slavery where one man is dictating for you all.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Bluearrow: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
korm2me:

When Obaseki that is from Edo South rulled it was supposed to be the turn of Edo central. Nobody objected. Why is he fighting now.
It would have been yhe turn of Edo central but Obaseki came into the oicture from no where
No sir, after Lucky Igbenedion, Prof. Osunbor took over from Edo central, but his victory was nullified by the court, which installed Oshiomole as governor. So being that Osunbor already got there, it was assumed an Esan man already ruled, even though his tenure was truncated by court judgement. This is why it is now extremely unfair if an Edo central man is not allowed to rule. Not only is it the turn of Edo central, Osunbor tenure wasn't even a complete one.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by cedricksly: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
come let me educate you.

Obaseki gave shaibu the wings to fly, shaibu wasn't doing obaseki a favor by following him to pdp.

Na obaseki even fight for shaibu to retain that deputy position in the new party, even if shaibu betrayed obaseki then it would have made people more sympathetic to obaseki.

After that obaseki gave shaibu the platform to maximize his office and even take decisions on his behalf, the man has eaten beyond fat.

This has nothing to do with it's not his district turn, obaseki is looking for his own personal greedy payback from shaibu for all he has given him.

We know what is going on, the two are just greedy thieves but naturally shaibu as a mark of respect should surrender his ambition because the loot when he make from this govt was the Greek gift obaseki used to buy that same loyalty he is demanding from
lol, u wen dey one place for east or oversea dey tell me edo state politics that I am actively involved in. My brother relax there is so much that meets the eyes in regards to edo state politics than u see or news or you hear on nairaland.. Now let me educate you for what I know and the secret I was privy to, in both of them, shaibu is the one with the guts, Na him gan gan be the back bone of the governor prior to the last election and when they were outcast from APC, if it come to election machinary and strong powerful men that nagativelt disrupt the election in their favour every since then, Na shaibu be the backbone. Obaseki never gave shaibu the position of the deputy when he was accepted into PDP, shaibu Paid for that position, he paid over 300 million of his own personal funds to be paid with obaseki, that is why when it was time to give them the SSG position(PDP member they came to meet I mean) as per the agreement, obaseki told them he owe them nothing... Shaibu has paid his dues to obaseki in blood and in loyalty... If you think obaseki is all powerful without shaibu, why does he need shaibu to forfeit his ambition and support his own candidate?? Why not use your power as leader of the party to make shaibu realise he is your boy and make him loose the primaries playing fairly and squarely?? At least that was what oshiomole did with Odubu, he told Odubu we came together and we leave together, but Odubu said he will run regardless, but oshiomole taught Odubu a hard lesson and made him waste his money while obaseki which was oshiomole candidate emerged winner.. Thats how you show your subordinate you are greater than them, not by victimising them and making them feel uncomfortable and leave the party.... So my guy relax yourself and don't be quick to say what u do not know, I know so much bcoz my wife uncle(father immediate younger brother) was a commissioner in obaseki goverment in the first term and still a commissioner in this second term but different ministry. The intention of your subordinate to run for office should not be a reason to victimise him or Disrespect his office
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Creamz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
For equity, Edo Central deserves to be next governor. Not only Edo North and South that exists in the state

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Sleekfingers: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wike was right about that Orangutan called Obaseki.......

Truly Edo no be lagos
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Lance008(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Never
You can decide for your fellow man because of friendship
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
cedricksly:
lol, u wen dey one place for east or oversea dey tell me edo state politics that I am actively involved in. My brother relax there is so much that meets the eyes in regards to edo state politics than u see or news or you hear on nairaland.. Now let me educate you for what I know and the secret I was privy to, in both of them, shaibu is the one with the guts, Na him gan gan be the back bone of the governor prior to the last election and when they were outcast from APC, if it come to election machinary and strong powerful men that nagativelt disrupt the election in their favour every since then, Na shaibu be the backbone. Obaseki never gave shaibu the position of the deputy when he was accepted into PDP, shaibu Paid for that position, he paid over 300 million of his own personal funds to be paid with obaseki, that is why when it was time to give them the SSG position(PDP member they came to meet I mean) as per the agreement, obaseki told them he owe them nothing... Shaibu has paid his dues to obaseki in blood and in loyalty... If you think obaseki is all powerful without shaibu, why does he need shaibu to forfeit his ambition and support his own candidate?? Why not use your power as leader of the party to make shaibu realise he is your boy and make him loose the primaries playing fairly and squarely?? At least that was what oshiomole did with Odubu, he told Odubu we came together and we leave together, but Odubu said he will run regardless, but oshiomole taught Odubu a hard lesson and made him waste his money while obaseki which was oshiomole candidate emerged winner.. Thats how you show your subordinate you are greater than them, not by victimising them and making them feel uncomfortable and leave the party.... So my guy relax yourself and don't be quick to say what u do not know, I know so much bcoz my wife uncle(father immediate younger brother) was a commissioner in obaseki goverment in the first term and still a commissioner in this second term but different ministry. The intention of your subordinate to run for office should not be a reason to victimise him or Disrespect his office
grin me wey dey Benin here na him you dey yarn opata to?

Where shaibu see the 300 million to negotiate, you no Sabi anything so sit-down look

Even those not in Edo already know say obaseki negotiated both him position and shaibu together with pdp, pdp was already set to zone it to Edo central.

Who be shaibu, the one when oshomole dey dismantle for Edo north left and right?

Where he see backbone, abi na because men dey hype am unnecessary since, ok where the backbone now when he dey crawl for ground begging obaseki?

No put mouth for what you don't know
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Jagaban2012: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
If these is not dictatorship rule in Edo State..tell.me what it is....
Nnnyamiri people will not see this...but the moment Tinubu name appears on the news.....they.will.let loose their hellish brain and mouth and be typing and speaking gibberish
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by eldoradoxx: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaseki is politically prosecuting Phillip Shuaibu, a man that sacrificed so much to ensure he became Governor of Edo State twice. Obaseki has this behavior of an ingrate. How he failed to support Nyesome Wike for Presidential primary of PDP showed he is never to be trusted to return favour with favour. Wike stood against APC/Oshomole 's move to take Edo at all cost in the last Governorship election in Edo State. He moved all the political arsenal and ensured that Obaseki was returned for second term and Oshomole humiliated politically in Edo State but same Obaseki supported Atiku who was living in Dubai while Wike stood against the Federal might of Oshomole and Buhari. Obaseki is an ingrate. Phillip Shuaibu should abandon PDP ticket on time, do everything to get LP ticket in Edo. The capital of Obidients movement is Edo State, let him meet LP and he will defeat whoever Obaseki is bringing to challenge him. APC is already a dead party in Edo save for Oshomole 's area because of Oshomole political strength.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by gratefulheart(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaseki na man you be, you now be God.
Shuaibu carry go, na your right.

chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obaseki-asks-deputy-to-drop-governorship-ambition/amp/

n
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by cedricksly: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
grin me wey dey Benin here na him you dey yarn opata to?

Where shaibu see the 300 million to negotiate, you no Sabi anything so sit-down look

Even those not in Edo already know say obaseki negotiated both him position and shaibu together with pdp, pdp was already set to zone it to Edo central.

Who be shaibu, the one when oshomole dey dismantle for Edo north left and right?

Where he see backbone, abi na because men dey hype am unnecessary since, ok where the backbone now when he dey crawl for ground begging obaseki?

No put mouth for what you don't know
lol were Shaibu see 300 million, lol I laugh you.... Na now I just really confirm say u no know anything about edo politics na news wen dem dey show for mainstream media u take dey know about happenings. So a majority leader as a member of the edo state house of assembly no fit get 300million even after doing a whole 4years in office as deputy governor, lol.. I have any many tinx I for disclose to you, that are off the books but no need, let me just tell you one na shaibu get 60% of the conoil Franchise in edo state , u fit no know but I dey tell you, close people to edo state government knows this, ask somebody u feel is close to the sir of power... Anyway talk anything u feel say u know, but I'm telling u point blank u no know what's up for this same edo....
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by NaMe4: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
korm2me:

Edo Central cannot be left out indefinitely.

We live by equity and fairness.

It's the turn of Edo Central.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Sillymoderators: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
southsouthking:

You need basin or basket to cry put?
Keep crying boy.
Enjoy your eko slavery where one man is dictating for you all.
Lmao 🤣😂🤣 the way una dey cry over Tinubu mata and u still dey cry. May be you are a slave I am not.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by southsouthking(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao 🤣😂🤣 the way una dey cry over Tinubu mata and u still dey cry. May be you are a slave I am not.

You go explain tire😂😂😂😂.
You slave master was bold enough to come on live TV to dictate for Edo people who to vote for.
Dem never born una.
Dem no tell you say them no dey put mouth for Edo matter?
Put mouth make we chop off your hand.
We nor get issues with your slave master, the only issues we get with him be say him nor suppose bold come live TV dey tell the Heart beat of the nation who to vote for.
When him try am, how e come be?
Edo nor be Lagos, if to say Edo na Lagos, Ambode for get him second tenure unto say watin him do during his first tenure, Sanwo Olu never come close.
My shame dey shame for you Boy.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Bluntemperor: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:
Long before now na only Edo people dey fit interpet Edo matter. Over to una Edo pipu, na wetin una want ?

You get Sense no be small!
Over to Edo People because na Una know it well!
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Successlane: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Shaibu learning the bitter lesson in a hard way:

Never betray your benefactor

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Sillymoderators: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
southsouthking:

You go explain tire😂😂😂😂.
You slave master was bold enough to come on live TV to dictate for Edo people who to vote for.
Dem never born una.
Dem no tell you say them no dey put mouth for Edo matter?
Put mouth make we chop off your hand.
We nor get issues with your slave master, the only issues we get with him be say him nor suppose bold come live TV dey tell the Heart beat of the nation who to vote for.
When him try am, how e come be?
Edo nor be Lagos, if to say Edo na Lagos, Ambode for get him second tenure unto say watin him do during his first tenure, Sanwo Olu never come close.
My shame dey shame for you Boy.
Me and you who dey explain? Look at the long things wey you dey type 😂😂😂😂 Take am easy o before high BP go set it....🤣🤣🤣🤣 Make una enjoy una dictator!
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by southsouthking(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Me and you who dey explain? Look at the long things wey you dey type 😂😂😂😂 Take am easy o before high BP go set it....🤣🤣🤣🤣 Make una enjoy una dictator!

I gat you boy, enjoy your Renewed Shege in pieces 😂😂😂😂.

How far emilokan?

Orji Uzor-Kalu Steps Out With His Family / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) / Obasanjo’s Presence At Wike-obi’s London Talks Rattles Tinubu’s Camp

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64