Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation (25745 Views)

Ighodalo to Shaibu: I had no involvement in your removal as Deputy-Gov / Governor Obaseki To Shaibu: โ€˜Emilokanโ€™ Wonโ€™t Work In 2024 Edo Election / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by galantjoe(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Both of them are greedy. One is 2 term gov; another is 2 term deputy gov. So if another becomes gov, he will surpass his master. Which is against the one of 48 laws of power - never outshine your master.

On serious note, Shaibu should as courtesy demands, obtain go-ahead from his master Obaseki before declaring his gov ambition.

History has shown that such deputy gov gra-gra to contest for gov without approval of his master will never end well.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Sillymoderators: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
southsouthking:

I gat you boy, enjoy your Renewed Shege in pieces ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

How far emilokan?
Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I am made! My family is made?๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by southsouthking(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I am made! My family is made?๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

My family is not made, but i won't allow my background put my back to the ground.
I wasn't raise to be a spoilt brat, i was raise to tell the difference between black and white even at gun point.
God forbid I'll fight my conscience against something that isn't right.
I'm Bini by tribe, oshiomole has had the turn of Edo North, Obaseki is currently having his turn as a representative of Edo South where i hail from, where will you now place the Edo Centrals?
I was raise to know what fairness, equity and justice is all about.
Enjoy your spoilt self acclaimed upbringing of selfishness, injustice and envy.
I'm a Nurse, i don't beg to eat neither do my family, but we're not self made like you.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Wujio: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You get Sense no be small!
Over to Edo People because na Una know it well!

As usual someone who criticises for the swke of criticising. Amd as usual, we know you Edo people. Mtchew
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by nairamaniac: 4:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Ahmed0336:
If I say Edo matter no tire me I like.
If I were Philip Shuaibu, I will drop my governorship ambition and allow those from Edo Central to contest.
His best shot would have been him contesting for HoR again instead of all this brouhaha
Shuaibu would loose FAMILY-HEAD election even in his own House in Auchi. Oshiomole got that whole zone covered.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by simmydare82(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Does the governor seat belong to Obaseki to determine who sit there or what?
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Ashirioluwa: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wisidomike029:
Hello guys

It started recently and we donโ€™t know when they are ending it so enjoy it now thatโ€™s is still available

Donโ€™t forget once you receive the free money go to their page and comment you have received it with screenshots so others will not miss this too

palmpay New User Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing thatโ€™s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, donโ€™t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98โ€ฆ..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now donโ€™t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02Ptg87vJA81K9FaztvUcvUoiudnjXXPGWNY3mu6hCQU5j6TGKKNNYpFbAh14tf3e8l/?mibextid=cr9u03

I know someone will fall for this scam story
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Wallade(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
This is no godfatherism, Edo no be Lagos grin

Then tell us what it is, please.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by Sillymoderators: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
southsouthking:

My family is not made, but i won't allow my background put my back to the ground.
I wasn't raise to be a spoilt brat, i was raise to tell the difference between black and white even at gun point.
God forbid I'll fight my conscience against something that isn't right.
I'm Bini by tribe, oshiomole has had the turn of Edo North, Obaseki is currently having his turn as a representative of Edo South where i hail from, where will you now place the Edo Centrals?
I was raise to know what fairness, equity and justice is all about.
Enjoy your spoilt self acclaimed upbringing of selfishness, injustice and envy.
I'm a Nurse, i don't beg to eat neither do my family, but we're not self made like you.
You were making sense at a point until you started insulting. What you are quoting is none of my business, you don't even know why I am laughing at the whole scenario, it not what you put up there okay?
You people call Tinubu a dictator and now you have a governor who is doing the same thing in Edo despite getting people's support. Next time try to comprehend before running your mouth like a tap to insult people!
Yes I am made I was born and raised in Nigeria a qualified Engineer with over 30 years experience ( you are not chatting with a spring chicken) working between the US and Nigeria but that doesn't mean I don't feel the pains of the people or I don't know how things are supposed to be.
By the way what brought envy into this matter? Envy who? How is envy related to the issue on ground?
Next time choose your words correctly and don't be rude, insulting or disrespectful.
Re: Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation by MomohMrMoore: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lol.. is he not free to have governorship ambition? Not the same thing you accused Oshiomole of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / Reps Invite Amaechi Others Over Alleged N1trn Rail Contract Scam / Oduโ€™a Group To Begin Oil Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.