Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) (55640 Views)

EXCLUSIVE:Wike Spends N4 Billion To Renovate Official Residence Instead Of N150m / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) / Missing Man Found Dead In Nasarawa After Going Hiking With Friends (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by bitbillionaire: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
From Wicked Wike to Chef Wike.

Gbajabiamila standing so close to make sure he sees everything the guy is putting inside the soup or whatever he is cooking there

1 Like

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Joeyfizzo: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rayban25:
If I were them I wouldn't eat that food
I'd rather eat ur sisters p@$$@y
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by eldoradoxx: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:

Loney tales. Wike governed for eight solid years
Atiku was VP for 8 solid years. Some of you are too ignorant of hierarchy of government. VP is far higher than a Governor. Namadi Sambo left his position as Governor of Kaduna State to take up appointment as VP of Nigeria. Ask why?
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by truthhurtsnaira: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wike looking so sickly…

When you sabotage your people dem go never love you ooooh

He will learn soon LOL
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
How is this a news to an average Nigerian?
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Wujio: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Atiku was VP for 8 solid years. Some of you are too ignorant of hierarchy of government. VP is far higher than a Governor. Namadi Sambo left his position as Governor of Kaduna State to take up appointment as VP of Nigeria. Ask why?

Spare tyre for eight years you mean. You still wont taste out of this soup like Atiku. Cry all you want grin
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Getting Genuine And Good Jobs In Canada And Relocating With An Approved Work Permit Require Step by Step Processes, To Avoid Been Scammed By Any Agent.

Kindly click the link below to access the information.

https://www.facebook.com/100093954267480/posts/173056092502865/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by MrDoGood(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Fct minister dey cook for fct grin
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Stronghold91: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
after tinubu the only mafia political in Nigeria
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:
This soup matter go pain Atiku pass even the election loss.

grin. Wike never ever ever invite Atiku come him house talk less of to drink wine or enter him kitchen. This one go pain Atiku pass, no be even the loss of the election.

E go touch Atiku for belle cheesy

You wan make them poison am again? grin

You won't allow same dog to bite you twice.
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by koladata(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
they are all fortified , small food poison won't harm them , thing of something else
Rayban25:
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Tyktoker: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Share the money republic!
Bvlgari:
FCT minister Nyesom Wike spends his holiday cooking for his friends Rt. Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, Sen. Olaka Nwogu etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRv7gqPbI8s
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Gandrova: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rayban25:
who will invite you in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Faslite(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who says Wike did not understand politics? he is in pdp n got appointed in apc led fg. he produce his predicessor, wt many governors,senators n reps etc both in apc n pdp loyal to him.
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by caye(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
They didn't show his frontal face.
Is there something wrong?
I want to verify sumthin'
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

Atiku messed that election up.

He shouldn't have contested, but his desperation for power wouldn't let him.

By the way, it seems Tinubu didn't reward other members of the G5.
obi should stay clear from causing confusion again in 2027 if he know what good for him

Men wey fit stand the heat in the kitchen should be in politics not transgender
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by toprealman: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Keep your phone away from the kitchen, they will never learn!!!
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Jagabanarmy: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:
This soup matter go pain Atiku pass even the election loss.

grin. Wike never ever ever invite Atiku come him house talk less of to drink wine or enter him kitchen. This one go pain Atiku pass, no be even the loss of the election.

E go touch Atiku for belle cheesy

AtIKuKates, you will not taste this Wike's soup alongside Atiku. You wont
pepper them wella
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Taigaban: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Honorable minister of FCT Nyesom Wike, please send my own portion of the soup o . I dey Akwa Ibom State. Don't bother about giving Atiku he does not deserve it.
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Reelz: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
The soup looks watery
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by nomolos92: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
They will purge for three weeks if they eat that nonsense soup,😹😹😹
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice one Wike
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Rossikk(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
You can tell this man went through bachelor life. grin
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by highchief1: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

they will all be rewarded no be only who get appointment get reward.
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

Only Wike and Makinde worked for Tinubu. The others chose otherwise. Orton was the most stvpid of the remaining 3.
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Elibaba1: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Gbaja gats dey present for kitchen,guy man no trust that sellout make we no hear justice for gbaja.
This comment!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Spiff20(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Did he cook or he was just dishing out? Mtcheewww
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Aboguede(m): 2:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Be calming down

Belial06:
🤣🤣🤣

Dirty akpu munching bonobo 🤣 see as his head flat like my vulcanizer Nnamdi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet he breath smellsof kaikai like his people always do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Small time they will go and look for one of their numerous prostitute daughters named Ada of Belema or Boma who already have a child in her father's house since age 16 to sleep with 🤣

See any akpu munching gorilla who quotes me will get a sledge hammer of yabs....

Smelly people... see as dem.be like pigs ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
After kidnapping robbery or killing police DPos these smelly pigs with be shouting up and down 🤣
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2023
SmartPolician:

If Obi wasn't in the race, He would have won.
Okowa was also a big mistake.
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by maxzzo1(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2023
bonnyhope:
Wike cannot be a good cook

He has no patience

This is not the first time Wike is cooking na.....the other time he was cooking for his wife see link
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=674636779767767
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Na Atiku dem dey fry for that pot so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.