Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,990 members, 7,866,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Fake Doctor Stoled A Man's Wife Kidney. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Doctor Stoled A Man's Wife Kidney. (162 Views)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Stoled A Man's Wife Kidney. by firstson080(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Busari Kamaru, the husband of Kehinde Kamaru, a woman whose kidney was stolen by a Jos-based quack surgeon, Noah Kekere has claimed that the suspect wanted to perform another surgery on his wife after she complained of pain.

The victim’s husband said this during an interview with The PUNCH.

According to him, the phoney surgeon initially denied removing Kehinde's kidney after a test at Jos University Teaching Hospital revealed that the kidney had been taken.

He said, “When the doctor arrived, they showed him the results that my wife did at the Jos University Teaching Hospital which showed that she had no right kidney. Doctor Kekere acknowledged that the result showed that there was no right-side kidney. He said maybe my wife was born with one kidney. We asked how he knew she was born with one kidney.

“He now said that we needed to conduct a CT scan again. He argued that if we conduct a CT scan, it will show us whether my wife was born with one kidney or the kidney was removed. So, we went to Fertile Ground Hospital to do the CT scan. He recommended Fertile Ground and we took my wife there.

“After the scan, a lady came out and met my wife saying, ‘Madam, who did this to you? Why did you allow them to remove your kidney? My wife said she did not permit anyone to remove her kidney; she told her Doctor Kekere operated on her for appendicitis and that she was not aware if her kidney was removed or not.

“We confronted the doctor and he could not give any explanation but kept shouting.

“That is when the police officer introduced himself and asked the lady saying, ‘We came here to verify a lot of things, we want to know whether this woman is with one kidney. The lady replied and said that ‘this woman was never born with one kidney’. So, the police officer now asked her, ‘How do you know that?’ She explained that based on their scan, the other kidney was removed. On getting to the police station, they gathered there, trying to negotiate with me.”

He narrated that before they realised that Kekere had removed her wife’s kidney, six months after the appendectomy (surgery for the removal of appendix performed by Kekere), she started feeling pain and they complained to Kekere.

Kamaru said Kekere offered to carry out another surgery on his wife.

He said, “I want justice. This man has been collecting money from me for the past five years now, every month. And I have been spending money on my wife.

‘Now that I have discovered that this is a problem of kidney, where will I get money to take care of my wife? Every day, I wake up with fears of losing my wife. I don’t know what to do. Where do I get money to take care of this woman?

“We are talking about huge sums of money for another kidney. Where do I get money to take her abroad for treatment? I don’t have such amount of money. They were calling millions of naira. Where do I get it from?

“Do you know that last year when I called this man (so-called doctor) and told him enough is enough; I will take my wife to another hospital, this same man discouraged me and told me that he was going to conduct another operation on my wife."

Re: Fake Doctor Stoled A Man's Wife Kidney. by izonborn098(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
See

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For An Apartment For Short-stay In Lagos / Ready For Marriage / Is There Any Of Your Exes You Would Like To Date Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.