Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri (12318 Views)

Edwin Clark To Tinubu: Call Wike To Order — He’s Not Ready For Peace In Rivers / Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Angy55(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
misano:

Where U know for Delta. Tell me 3 popular streets in the capital. If U can't then U are lost.

Delta I am from and that I know is doing very well relatively.

Let me start from Asaba.

Town planning Office (DLA) Road, Linked to Summit Road. From Summit Junction take a bus to coca Junction where you can take a bus to Ogwashukwu, Kwale, Ozoro, Ughelli, Warri, Sapele and Oghara.

Okokokwo before PTI Junction. From PTI Junction you can either choose to turn left to enter inside Effurrun or you go straight to Effurrun round about where the fly over is. ShopRite is by the roundabout

I worked in ShopRite for 2 years.

Effurrun is different from Warri. Warri itself it's inside. The popular Igbudu market is far inside.

Let me not start describing Abraka and Ozoro for you self.

With the few description I hope you will be satisfied.

My point still remains that Warri is still leaving in it's past glory.

2021 Sales dropped in Delta mall because Effc were coming to harrasss Yahoo boys.

Delta Mall was were yahoo boys were coming to display there madness of spending lavishly 2020/2021. Some shops folded up because of low sales then.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by misano(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angy55:

Let me start from Asaba.

Town planning Office (DLA) Road, Linked to Summit Road. From Summit Junction take a bus to coca Junction where you can take a bus to Ogwashukwu, Kwale, Ozoro, Ughelli, Warri, Sapele and Oghara.

Okokokwo before PTI Junction. From PTI Junction you can either choose to turn left to enter inside Effurrun or you go straight to Effurrun round about where the fly over is. ShopRite is by the roundabout

I worked in ShopRite for 2 years.

Effurrun is different from Warri. Warri itself it's inside. The popular Igbudu market is far inside.

Let me not start describing Abraka and Ozoro for you self.

With the few description I hope you will be satisfied.

My point still remains that Warri is still leaving in it's past glory.

2021 Sales dropped in Delta mall because Effc were coming to harrasss Yahoo boys.

Delta Mall was were yahoo boys were coming to display there madness of spending lavishly 2020/2021. Some shops folded up because of low sales then.

Thank U. But compared to other states in Nigeria Delta state should be in the top 10 if not top 5. Give the state some credit. Stop bad mouthing a state like it's ur personal property.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Angy55(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
misano:

Thank U. But compared to other states in Nigeria Delta state should be in the top 10 if not top 5. Give the state some credit. Stop bad mouthing a state like it's ur personal property.

It is not my personal property neither is it yours. You sounded as if a major company came to warri that provided jobs for the youths.

It was just a road construction. It is their duty. It is our money, we all own the state. So it was not worth the over hyping.

It should be top 5 in terms of Development as it is an oil producing state but it is not in terms of Development.

The companies that made the Rich oil city boomed in the 90's and early 2000's 90 percent left because of community crises and youths didn't use their brain. Just very few left till date.

No 1. The leaders are to be blamed.
No 2. The youths also are to be blamed. What happened to dialogue?

It hurts so bad.

How many companies have come to invest in that Effurrun/warri in the last 4 years.

Please just name one.

I am pained because it is an oil producing state.

I don't even want to talk about Lagos. It is an over glorified slump also though there are better Job opportunities in Lagos. But are the Jobs enough for the population? Even if, how are about the standard of living?

Last Last we all go dey alright.

Na bad leaders be the bad luck when Nigeria get.

I drop my pen.
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by misano(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angy55:

It is not my personal property neither is it yours. You sounded as if a major company came to warri that provided jobs for the youths.

It was just a road construction. It is their duty. It is our money, we all own the state. So it was not worth the over hyping.

It should be top 5 in terms of Development as it is an oil producing state but it is not in terms of Development.

The companies that made the Rich oil city boomed in the 90's and early 2000's 90 percent left because of community crises and youths didn't use their brain. Just very few left till date.

No 1. The leaders are to be blamed.
No 2. The youths also are to be blamed. What happened to dialogue?

It hurts so bad.

How many companies have come to invest in that Effurrun/warri in the last 4 years.

Please just name one.

I am pained because it is an oil producing state.

I don't even want to talk about Lagos. It is an over glorified slump also though there are better Job opportunities in Lagos. But are the Jobs enough for the population? Even if, how are about the standard of living?

Last Last we all go dey alright.

Na bad leaders be the bad luck when Nigeria get.

I drop my pen.

Good Deltaan have joint hands to build Delta state. I own a house in Asaba, my dad owns one in Warri. My business has it's headquarters in Delta state, Asaba. We are doing our best. What's your contribution? Na to condemn our effort for public forum abi? And U know they are states worse than Delta today. I don't blame U.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by TushBaby001: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=od4life post=126065241]

Ogbeni...Governor Sherrif Oborevwori awarded the road construction project to Julius Berger.

Why not commend him for that one singular action?

I agree with you Ivory2009, Delta state has no business with poverty at all
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by OVB123: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
misano:

Yes but come to think of it, delta state received the highest allocation from the federation, yet what is on ground doesn't commensurate with what is being sent.
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by misano(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2023
OVB123:
Yes but come to think of it, delta state received the highest allocation from the federation, yet what is on ground doesn't commensurate with what is being sent.

Development in Nigeria has to do with population. Look at Akwa Ibom, very fine, rich but no jobs because most of its locals have relocated to Lagos and are putting all their developments there.

If you are a Deltan, you are not based in Delta or you've no single investment in Delta you should not talk about the state.

Many of you will run abroad and to Lagos and be waiting for developments from ghosts.

Do you think what Lagos will what with it today by just government efforts?

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by YourRealFather: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2023
misano:

Development in Nigeria has to do with population. Look at Akwa Ibom, very fine, rich but no jobs because most of its locals have relocated to Lagos and are putting all their developments there.

If you are a Deltan, you are not based in Delta or you've no single investment in Delta you should not talk about the state.

Many of you will run abroad and to Lagos and be waiting for developments from ghosts.

Do you think what Lagos will what with it today by just government efforts?
Naso my brother
Flog them with the truth
Some of them haven't been to the state for more than 20 years, them go just dey insult the state just because they hear say ...,...

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by OVB123: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
YourRealFather:

Naso my brother
Flog them with the truth
Some of them haven't been to the state for more than 20 years, them go just dey insult the state just because they hear say ...,...
I am base in warri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolition: Court Orders Kano Govt To Pay N30bn Compensation To Shop Owners / Anayo Nnebe Dies At 61 / Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.