Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines (1637 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines by Gamine(f): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2007
God told me to come and talk to you.

Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.

Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.

Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug.

The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry." How about dinner?

Nice bracelet (WWJD). What would Jesus date? I mean do?

If you held 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things God made.

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

I think we should go out for coffee sometime to pray and see if God has marriage planned for us. < This was actually used within 5 minutes of the initial meeting.>

You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.

Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?

My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.

Kiss me if I am wrong but is your name Helga?"

Yeah I predicted David over Goliath.

I didn't believe in angels until I met you.

Do you mind if I just kneel here and worship you?

I know your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day

Nice Bible.
Re: Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
where have u been?

oops, where have i been?
Re: Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines by sillyboy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
Gam.

shocked shocked shocked

Are these the lines the "bros" have been using for you?
Re: Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines by johnpeace(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
It's a nice one.
Re: Nice Bible, And Other Christian Pick-up Lines by deleadisa: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
I really like this!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? / Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? / What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.