Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Need A Lecturing Job In The University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Lecturing Job In The University (597 Views)

A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by JezB: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
I am seriously in need of a lecturing job. I have a Master's degree and about to enroll for a PhD program. Does anyone know any vacancies available in any public university? I have a first degree in zoology and Master's degree in Hydrobiology and ecotoxicology.
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by PlsStayAlive: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2023
JezB:
I am seriously in need of a lecturing job. I have a Master's degree and about to enroll for a PhD program. Does anyone know any vacancies available in any public university? I have a first degree in zoology and Master's degree in Hydrobiology and ecotoxicology.
PHD? Sure you need a job at all boss?
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by fernandoc(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
I will advice you to seek better climes for your quest.
Ask any honest Nigerian lecturer, government has made it very difficult to be passionate about the job.
How can you train people to become successful when your image paints a very different picture?
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by JezB: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

PHD? Sure you need a job at all boss?

Yeah. PhD is necessary for a lecturing career.
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by JezB: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
fernandoc:
I will advice you to seek better climes for your quest.
Ask any honest Nigerian lecturer, government has made it very difficult to be passionate about the job.
How can you train people to become successful when your image paints a very different picture?

Travelling overseas is expensive. I don't have the means to finance such.
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Apply for PhD scholarships. It might be another stepping stone to higher levels.
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by Kylexy21: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
I buy to this idea
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by ccffwx: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
JezB:

Travelling overseas is expensive. I don't have the means to finance such.

Join Education USA. You can get scholarships outside the country.
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
plenty vacancy full UNIMAID!

u wan put bodi?

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by JezB: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
plenty vacancy full UNIMAID!

u wan put bodi?

grin

I no get issue
Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by Leggodeals(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sometimes I post jobs of this nature.

You can check out https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lecturing Job In The University by JezB: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Leggodeals:
Sometimes I post jobs of this nature.

You can check out https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

Thanks. I have joined the group. I really need to get the job.

(1) (Reply)

Which Banks Re Recruiting Now / Wonderful Opportunities Exist Here. Rule Your World / Experienced Bankers Are Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.