Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri (32341 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / "Even As A Fat Girl, I Keep Getting It" - Actress Ruth Kadiri Slams Body Shamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
toxtimmy:
How a human being go call you to talk about mental issues and all you do is to record am without the person knowledge...and save am for your phone as a trophy.

Wow...wow...wow...

Well, it eventually paid off as it gave another perspective to what the public court is trying to make us believe. Imagine if there is nothing on his side to use as evidence to prove his innocence while all of you are celebrating Mohbad's video clip and petition as water tight evidences to nail Marley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Balistic4:
While I have moved on on this Mohbad saga, one cannot but notice the way corn people have been flocking around naira Marley.

Like, when will apc people be on the side of good for once? My prayer for them is that let what they support always happen to them.

Imagine reno. Well, this matter no concern me, moreover there is nothing in this world anyone can do to bring back Mohbad. I only blame his parents in all this

Corn people are known to use their heads while Ellupee people are known for their emotions

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Eriokanmi: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
maasoap:

Police can charge him to court based on the recording and petition if they're dumb enough but no court will find him guilty of anything
Good luck to him
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by IbileIfe: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who is Ruth Kadiri or whatever?

Sometimes ignorance can be stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by transient123(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
I do refer to the social media as the court of foolish people. They act the Jury, Police, Barrister and court clerk, all, the same time.

How can you point fingers at someone with no substantial evidence he was responsible for someone's death?

They are shouting "report at the nearest police station", the same police they despise and will call corrupt without blinking an eye. If police investigate and says no case against the other "amugbo", they will cry to the river again. Why do people just allow emotions to becloud them like hawks.

Nigerians need to always read wide so as to be above board always, our thought set surely says alot about our level of wisdom , knowledge and intelligence. This knee jerk reaction should stop haba!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by moderngist(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by moderngist(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Bovis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Reno don knack this one pekus and japa according to my sources. She’s just using the opportunity to settle scores

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by ennypita: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
For me no be the interview vex me sef. Na the cloth wey he wear. With his white bear bear he con resemble native doctor
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Balistic4: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
maasoap:

Corn are known to use their heads while Ellupee people are known for their emotions

Then enjoy, headboy 👍
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
toxtimmy:
You should be walking on you head... I'll hold on to this comments of yours so when you jump of the bridge I can show the world why.

You can go and die when you are ready since you have decided not to use any of what you have in your skull.

Keep your bile and hatred to yourself if you find it difficult to hold a conversation just because everyone must hold your opinion or they are definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by eroticecstasy: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:
We don't have a leadership crisis in this country, we just have way too many dull people, I mean, just take a look at the leaders we appoint.

If you can't put naira Marley at the crime scene, heck, he wasn't in d country a full 2 weeks before Mohbad died, you don't have a murder weapon or a evidence of poisoning, call both CIA and KGB together, they will sweat over this issue.

Let the police release his toxicology report Na, make we check wetin dey him system d time he died.

The angry mob r too dull to realise that Naira owns the right to all of MOHBAD's hits. The more he tops the chart, d richer Marley becomes, if una like make una no give am show for 3 years. The kain money wey Apple music alone will pay Marley go shock una.

Everybody is calling for Marley's head, but what kind of life was Mohbad having before he met Marley? Abi we no gather see the condition of his father? Did he ever in his life dreamt of making anything out of life before he met Marley n became big boy n even thought of buying a ₦30M range rover?

What type of an upbringing do you think Naira himself had? Had a difficult childhood, had no one to look out for him, walking around d street of UK not knowing if the next person that walks past you will stab you in the kidney. How many of you live in a place where you are scared of getting stabbed?

I am sick of the humongous amount of dumb people in just one country. Dey won't do shitt about the high cost of living, filling out in their millions over a case that's police work.

You are the only one with brain here, majority are zombies. Nigerians (majority) have a high level of zombie demon in them, their brains are unable to reason critically, the want people to reason for them. What a pathetic zoo
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by lagosrd: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2023
I have said it and I will continue to repeat it. H.E Atiku should do away with Reno. He is ...... Ok oooo

His bitterness for H. E peter obi had a reason. He is just trying to catch up with his educational skills
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by toxtimmy: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2023
Since you get orgasm when you hear the word die then you might as well go self-service yourself in front of a cemetery or morgue.

Na people like you dey do human rituals for a quick kobo.... your days are numbered.

sonofthunder:

You can go and die when you are ready since you have decided not to use any of what you have in your skull.

Keep your bile and hatred to yourself if you find it difficult to hold a conversation just because everyone must hold your opinion or they are definitely wrong.
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:
We don't have a leadership crisis in this country, we just have way too many dull people, I mean, just take a look at the leaders we appoint.

If you can't put naira Marley at the crime scene, heck, he wasn't in d country a full 2 weeks before Mohbad died, you don't have a murder weapon or a evidence of poisoning, call both CIA and KGB together, they will sweat over this issue.

Let the police release his toxicology report Na, make we check wetin dey him system d time he died.

The angry mob r too dull to realise that Naira owns the right to all of MOHBAD's hits. The more he tops the chart, d richer Marley becomes, if una like make una no give am show for 3 years. The kain money wey Apple music alone will pay Marley go shock una.

Everybody is calling for Marley's head, but what kind of life was Mohbad having before he met Marley? Abi we no gather see the condition of his father? Did he ever in his life dreamt of making anything out of life before he met Marley n became big boy n even thought of buying a ₦30M range rover?

What type of an upbringing do you think Naira himself had? Had a difficult childhood, had no one to look out for him, walking around d street of UK not knowing if the next person that walks past you will stab you in the kidney. How many of you live in a place where you are scared of getting stabbed?

I am sick of the humongous amount of dumb people in just one country. Dey won't do shitt about the high cost of living, filling out in their millions over a case that's police work.

Looked through the pages to check if someone had already straightened you or talked sense into you, but nah, no one did, which validates your point that Nigerians are mostly composed of dull brains, including those that liked and supported your garbage write up.

I will leave this here, there is something called motive. Aside Naira Marley and his associates, no other person has any ulterior motive to cause harm to Mohbad. Naira Marley has always maltreated Mohbad via proxy, which even makes it more suspicious that him and his puppet Sam Larry more complicit in his death.

Without Mohbads death, if Nigeria was a sane place with bright brains, Naira and Larry should have been serving extensive jail sentences for bullying and harassing Mohbad.

Nobody has monopoly of violence and intimidation, but oh well, not in Nigeria where the gangs of Lagos are up in your case.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Spending123: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Kestolove:
Naira Marley should just come to Nigeria

If Naira know say hin dey sure of himself make hin come to Nigeria na.

He did the deal and ran away to hea the bad news and now forming innocent who are you fooling? Come to Nigeria that is all we want shey you sabi smoke igbo ba? Your head go straight.....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Xiaohei(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2023
fabianiyobosa:

Looked through the pages to check if someone had already straightened you or talked sense into you, but nah, no one did, which validates your point that Nigerians are mostly composed of dull brains, including those that liked and supported your garbage write up.

I will leave this here, there is something called motive. Aside Naira Marley and his associates, no other person has any ulterior motive to cause harm to Mohbad. Naira Marley has always maltreated Mohbad via proxy, which even makes it more suspicious that him and his puppet Sam Larry more complicit in his death.

Without Mohbads death, if Nigeria was a sane place with bright brains, Naira and Larry should have been serving extensive jail sentences for bullying and harassing Mohbad.

Nobody has monopoly of violence and intimidation, but oh well, not in Nigeria where the gangs of Lagos are up in your case.

Thank you for this!
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:

No sense in all the rubbish u posted, a person that has not step in Nigeria b4 can still commit crime there, why didn't he write a petition of false allegation against Mohbad when he was alive
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Teymanhenry(f): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:

I see people complaining why Naira is hiding in the US when they have clearly threatened to mob and kill him on sight. Why would he come back then? after all King David had to flee from his palace to Adullam when he knew he'llbr killed should he remain in the palace. That does not mean he was guilty. We have a law but Nigerians won't allow the law to do their job
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by shonepa(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Na guilty to be proven innocent we dey practice for Nigeria. People just wicked.

Shey Reno suppose dey do all this our big journalist work?

All of them na same.....no big TV fit talk to Naira?

Sleekfingers:
What's wrong with Reno's interviewing Naira Marley?
Naira Marley is still innocent until proven otherwise.

Reno simply knows how to mske some Nigerians display their stupidities online

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by afonugheisaac97: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Naira is so irritating I wonder how this guy coped for years as for Reno that on dey seek relevance make e continue to cook himself
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2023
toxtimmy:
Since you get orgasm when you hear the word die then you might as well go self-service yourself in front of a cemetery or morgue.

Na people like you dey do human rituals for a quick kobo.... your days are numbered.

Just like your stupidly inspired monicker, continue to reek of bile hatred and toxicity. Shallow minded slowpoke that lacks the capacity to think deeply and can't even think for himself.

Read your comments, you are the only one masturbating and edging closer to death in morgues and cementry.

The topic of discussion is different but because you know you have nothing upstairs and happened to be the managing director of a headless mob, you keep shifting the point and attacking my person instead of the points.

Classic approach utiliséd by shameless and dull cowards who have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:

In your mind now, you have made sense by thinking you are the only reasonable person making a comment on this issue....We laugh in Swahili cheesy
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by toxtimmy: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2023
If you like self-service yourself inside out na your load of milk to carry... next time you want comment use pidgin english as you sound like fun sh out of water... honestly ritualist like you days are coming... you will be exposed.

sonofthunder:

Just like your stupidly inspired monicker, continue to reek of bile hatred and toxicity. Shallow minded slowpoke that lacks the capacity to think deeply and can't even think for himself.

Read your comments, you are the only one masturbating and edging closer to death in morgues and cementry.

The topic of discussion is different but because you know you have nothing upstairs and happened to be the managing director of a headless mob, you keep shifting the point and attacking my person instead of the points.

Classic approach utiliséd by shameless and dull cowards who have absolutely nothing to offer.

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Taigaban: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2023
This Ruth Kadiri sef, have we been able to settle for who really is her husband? Or should we still believe the rumour that she snatched somebody's husband? Please who can clear the air?
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Sapaz02: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has slammed former presidential media aide, Reno Omokri and singer, Naira Marley over their tell-all interview.

On Wednesday night, Naira Marley in an interview with Reno Omokri, shared a video of his last conversation with late singer Mohbad, wherein, the deceased opened up about his struggle with suicidal thoughts.

The singer made it known that he was not even in the country when the tragic incident occurred, and was on good terms with Mohbad before his untimely death.

Now reacting to it, Ruth Kadiri took a swipe at them, stating that by their fruits, one can know them, which implies that the two are similar.

Ruth Kadiri added that if Nigeria had laws, we wouldn’t be on social media discussing who is right and wrong.

Sending a message to Mohbad to rest well, she prayed for Nigerians not to happen to anyone.

“By their fruits, you shall know them!

If Nigeria had laws would we even be on social media discussing who is right and who is wrong?

Trying to get justice from the core of our existence

Like I always say! May Nigeria not happen to you!”.

Many concurred with her in her comment section as they slammed the former presidential media aide over the interview.

One Real Richness wrote, “This is so annoying. So instead of reporting to the station, he is granting interview with Reno

One Emma Courage Official wrote, “Make all of them go report themselves for police station, period

One Official Daliz CEO wrote, “Naira if you no bring out a medical report that shows Mohbad had mental issue nah Ogun go Kee you

One I Am Brezzy wrote, “Getting justice in Africa is a waste of time because how many rich people are in jail over there. Rich and famous people only get arrested Abroad not in Africa

One Real Africana wrote, “Dis mumu man just wan trend as Peter Obi matter drop. Next case na Mohbad obviously

One Official J baby wrote, “Their kind no go ever touch ground. U go explain tire n evidence choke. No peace for the wicked. Reno na kukuma mumu ma before”.

Recall that on Tuesday Naira Marley broke his silence on allegations of assaulting Mohbad, which he debunked.

He stated that the rumors of the label being a drug cartel are untrue as he isn’t a drug lord, and nor does he belong to any cult or fraternity.

Naira Marley further stated that he is dedicated to proving his innocence and cooperating with the authorities to clear my name with sufficient evidence. Read his statement here.

Before his death, Mohbad in an Instagram live session had alleged that Naira Marley and other members of the group were after his life, and expressed belief that they would kill him.

The singer and rapper had also posted clips of an alleged assault he suffered at the hands of Naira Marley’s Crew after he requested to change his manager.

However, Naira Marley denied his accusation which Mohbad countered.

Like I always say! May Nigeria not happen to you!💔 #restwellmohbad See
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxtsBIIoMUf/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
so shameful
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2023
toxtimmy:
If you like self-service yourself inside out na your load of milk to carry... next time you want comment use pidgin english as you sound like fun sh out of water... honestly ritualist like you days are coming... you will be exposed.

You are nothing but a demented and cowardly slowpoke having no one to advise you rightly.

The only things in your head is how to masturbate, insult people, commit grammatical blunders and die.
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by toxtimmy: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Like I said the word die turns you on... the orgasms you get from the word die makes you either a zombie or a ritualist.

You will be exposed...actually keep exposing to yourself since you are running on auto expose

sonofthunder:

You are nothing but a demented and cowardly slowpoke having no one to advise you rightly.

The only things in your head is how to masturbate, insult people, commit grammatical blunders and die.

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by ideylaff: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2023
maasoap:

Well, it eventually paid off as it gave another perspective to what the public court is trying to make us believe. Imagine if there is nothing on his side to use as evidence to prove his innocence while all of you are celebrating Mohbad's video clip and petition as water tight evidences to nail Marley

That clip could be an AI deepfake recording.

Also when it’s a criminal investigation case other related parties are meant to refrain from granting interviews.

The way and manner in which the interview with late Mohbad went make me suspicious

Naira Marley kept on asking him leading questions

Sad he’s dead to tell his own side of the story

Why does Naira keep releasing clips to vindicate himself via social media

Face the right channels, show up for questioning. Simple
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2023
toxtimmy:
Like I said the word die turns you on... the orgasms you get from the word die makes you either a zombie or a ritualist.

You will be exposed...actually keep exposing to yourself since you are running on auto expose

You still remain nothing but a demented and cowardly slowpoke having no one to advise you rightly.

I know you are obviously pained but lack shame hence will never admit whenever you are wrong but rater resolve to insulting others and fuming from the mouth. After today you'll learn how to respect yourself if you cannot respect others.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP / Chioma Akpotha Pecking Patience Ozokwor In New Photo / Mercy Aigbe Looks Gangsta In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.