Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri (32363 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / "Even As A Fat Girl, I Keep Getting It" - Actress Ruth Kadiri Slams Body Shamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by JetApartment: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:
We don't have a leadership crisis in this country, we just have way too many dull people, I mean, just take a look at the leaders we appoint.

If you can't put naira Marley at the crime scene, heck, he wasn't in d country a full 2 weeks before Mohbad died, you don't have a murder weapon or a evidence of poisoning, call both CIA and KGB together, they will sweat over this issue.

Let the police release his toxicology report Na, make we check wetin dey him system d time he died.

The angry mob r too dull to realise that Naira owns the right to all of MOHBAD's hits. The more he tops the chart, d richer Marley becomes, if una like make una no give am show for 3 years. The kain money wey Apple music alone will pay Marley go shock una.

Everybody is calling for Marley's head, but what kind of life was Mohbad having before he met Marley? Abi we no gather see the condition of his father? Did he ever in his life dreamt of making anything out of life before he met Marley n became big boy n even thought of buying a ₦30M range rover?

What type of an upbringing do you think Naira himself had? Had a difficult childhood, had no one to look out for him, walking around d street of UK not knowing if the next person that walks past you will stab you in the kidney. How many of you live in a place where you are scared of getting stabbed?

I am sick of the humongous amount of dumb people in just one country. Dey won't do shitt about the high cost of living, filling out in their millions over a case that's police work.

Mugun, you don't have to be at a crime scene to commit a crime, you can send someone to do the job.

Mohbad already left Marlians last year, all his hit track after leaving belongs to him, all money made on apple music and other streaming sites belongs to him NOT naira marley, get that into your empty skull...you can be good at typing and still not have sense.

Apparently, you are clearly the dumb one here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by toxtimmy: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
You and this your fake english.... Like I said you are exposed and frankly use all the grammer you pull it out of your place where the sun never shines ... it only exposes you as a ritualist that take joy and orgasm in death of others.

I'm coming for you and there is no where for you to hide ... you will be flushed down the laterine...

sonofthunder:

You still remain nothing but a demented and cowardly slowpoke having no one to advise you rightly.

The only things in your head is how to masturbate, insult people, commit grammatical blunders and die.

I know you are obviously pained but lack shame hence will never admit whenever you are wrong but rater resolve to insulting others and fuming from the mouth. After today you'll learn how to respect yourself if you cannot respect others.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
ideylaff:

That clip could be an AI deepfake recording.

Also when it’s a criminal investigation case other related parties are meant to refrain from granting interviews.

The way and manner in which the interview with late Mohbad went make me suspicious

Naira Marley kept on asking him leading questions

Sad he’s dead to tell his own side of the story

Why does Naira keep releasing clips to vindicate himself via social media

Face the right channels, show up for questioning. Simple

No be the same video clips and social media una de use to find him guilty?
AI deepfake my yansh
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by Pinkeyes: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
ThatCEO:
We don't have a leadership crisis in this country, we just have way too many dull people, I mean, just take a look at the leaders we appoint.

If you can't put naira Marley at the crime scene, heck, he wasn't in d country a full 2 weeks before Mohbad died, you don't have a murder weapon or a evidence of poisoning, call both CIA and KGB together, they will sweat over this issue.

Let the police release his toxicology report Na, make we check wetin dey him system d time he died.

The angry mob r too dull to realise that Naira owns the right to all of MOHBAD's hits. The more he tops the chart, d richer Marley becomes, if una like make una no give am show for 3 years. The kain money wey Apple music alone will pay Marley go shock una.

Everybody is calling for Marley's head, but what kind of life was Mohbad having before he met Marley? Abi we no gather see the condition of his father? Did he ever in his life dreamt of making anything out of life before he met Marley n became big boy n even thought of buying a ₦30M range rover?

What type of an upbringing do you think Naira himself had? Had a difficult childhood, had no one to look out for him, walking around d street of UK not knowing if the next person that walks past you will stab you in the kidney. How many of you live in a place where you are scared of getting stabbed?

I am sick of the humongous amount of dumb people in just one country. Dey won't do shitt about the high cost of living, filling out in their millions over a case that's police work.

Since the beginning of this issue you are the only one with sense.
Re: Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri by ayenale1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Be like there's something fishy between reno and Ruth before...reno might have used and dump her in the past o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) / Picture Of Toolz As A Little Girl / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.