Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day (23383 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Kabba Abo Egungun Cultural Festival Day 2017 / Kabba Abo Egungun Cultural Festival Day 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

I followed every conversation, which was why I said no one claimed Benin is Yoruba on this thread like you're falsely alluding to. Please explain to me how the statement, "If I'm not Edo, I'm definitely a Yoruba" means the same as the guy claiming Benin is Yoruba? He was only expressing his personal love for Yorubas that If he weren't an Edo person, he would have wished to be a Yoruba. How does that translate to him claiming Benin is part of Yoruba for God sake? Is it that you can't read or what?
you can see how coordinated it seem

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Sheggy13(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ologbo147:
i can bet my life that that guy is Yoruba i have been here long enough to know how you guys think. What does it tell you that the same day this thread where an Edo man excelled was created is the same day where an unknown person who claimed to be Edo came out from nowhere to say he f he was not Edo he would be Yoruba, it is all about impressions, he wanted to give an impression that Edo and Yoruba were cousins

It will be stupid of a Yoruba person to start claiming Edo man achievement because Biden appointed an Edo person. There are enough Yoruba high flyers with remarkable accomplishments within and outside this country already, even within same Biden's government - much more than Edo or any other tribe in this country. The facts are there. US Deputy Treasury Secretary, Adeyemo is a Yoruba man, and numerous others in the UK etc. The sky is wide enough for everyone to thrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Padipadi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
Yoruba ko, rice bandits ni
Hate on, it's your headache!
Even the boys who's pics you used rep Yoruba.
BBigMike:
How much is Dollar now?

Renewed shege pro max for agbado miscreants...

BATstards!!!!!
Did Yorubas cause the problems of Nigeria? Receive sense!
misano:

Respect to the Zulu, Ethiopians and Egyptians people.
Die of hate, you won't be missed!
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

It will be stupid of a Yoruba person to start claiming Edo man achievement because Biden appointed an Edo person. There are enough Yoruba high flyers with remarkable accomplishments within and outside this country already, even within same Biden's government - much more than Edo or any other tribe in this country. The facts are there. US Deputy Treasury Secretary, Adeyemo is a Yoruba man, and numerous others in the UK etc. The sky is wide enough for everyone to thrive.
you can see how i knocked him in the other thread, you are not the entire Yoruba nation, it happens

The person we mentioned did not write any other thing because he is not educated enough on Edo issues probably one Oshogbo boy that will disgrace himself when asked some certain questions. Why not if he was not Igala, itsekiri, Ebira, he would be Yoruba why Edo. I know there are high flyers in Yoruba land there are very many useless people too who would rather die on Edo matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by MasterShifu010(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Read my post again. It said majority. And don't leave out the political leaders that were spared.

What about the trolling after the coup. The mockery of the north by the people from that region.

Trolling ?,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, am sure you and I were not even born then , so how would you know ?, let’s assume that’s true , why did the northerners start killing innocent civilians ?, including people from south south ?.
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by MasterShifu010(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
bewla:
ten million soldier is not worth a captain

Going by your analogy , it is okay to bury a dead king together his servants alive so that they can continue to serve him in the next life , we’re all equal before God ,
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by porthouse7(f): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
BBigMike:

You go explain taya

Renewed shege destroy u dia. FOOL!
if you want dollars I will give you, the highest the rate the richer I become, if I lie make I die
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Alliswell248: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
BBigMike:

Your sorry ass and poverty stricken life are stale.

Useless fool

Sorry....keep crying.
Noise maker.
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Hate on, it's your headache!
Even the boys who's pics you used rep Yoruba.

Did Yorubas cause the problems of Nigeria? Receive sense!

Die of hate, you won't be missed!

Rice bandits on rampage
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by LZAA: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
obembet:
We don't make noise, we are not developer

We only make positive impact wherever we find ourselves

God bless Yoruba
A state's capital declared a holiday for your feast
Instead of you to be happy and applaud you are busy calling igbos
There is a difference between t*rolling and having a weird obsession about a certain people
I believe you and majority of your ilk are experiencing the otherπŸ˜„
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Alliswell248: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
BBigMike:

Your sorry ass and poverty stricken life are stale.

Useless fool

Would feed your entire family.
Headless mob
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by obembet(f): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
LZAA:

A state's capital declared a holiday for your feast
Instead of you to be happy and applaud you are busy calling igbos
There is a difference between t*rolling and having a weird obsession about a certain people
I believe you and majority of your ilk are experiencing the otherπŸ˜„

Pls tag me where I mentioned Igbo
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by siant: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
wonder233:
White men know the things that gets Africans: tribal pride, religion, etc... So they deliberately gorge and flatter them with those things while they (the whites) focus on what really matters.
So many blacks will feel so honoured with this move, while the banters will commence about whose ethnic group have the bragging rights... The hate they feel for themselves will deepen and it will collectively cost them all that really matters like economic prosperity, socio-political stability, etc..
Sometimes, it is difficult not to see Africans as subhumans...
I can't blame you nah. Your forefathers up to your very dad are subhumans.
Dindinrin oponu!
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by LZAA: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
obembet:

Pls tag me where I mentioned Igbo
I believe the term "we don't make noise" and "developer" are used when trolling here
It's more or less self explanatory
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yoruba na the most recognized tribe in Nigeria and the world

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by HajiaNotu: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:
π‘Ήπ’†π’‚π’π’π’š! cheesy cheesy cheesy

𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒂!!

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š!!!

cool
My bday mate..... wink
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by MrAgbako: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Youuba lagba😎
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by MrAgbako: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
wonder233:
White men know the things that gets Africans: tribal pride, religion, etc... So they deliberately gorge and flatter them with those things while they (the whites) focus on what really matters.
So many blacks will feel so honoured with this move, while the banters will commence about whose ethnic group have the bragging rights... The hate they feel for themselves will deepen and it will collectively cost them all that really matters like economic prosperity, socio-political stability, etc..
Sometimes, it is difficult not to see Africans as subhumans...
but if it is Igbo tribe I bet u will be at the forefront shouting Igbo amakaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omo una ipob matter no dey surprise me again
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Westerhoffe(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
HajiaNotu:

My bday mate..... wink

Good.
Where are you celebrating yours?

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Padipadi(m): 12:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Rice bandits on rampage
Oya die, due, die!
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Padipadi(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2023
BBigMike:

You go explain taya, u neva even start.

Renewed shege destroy u dia. Fool!
What else can you do?
You n your fellow cry babies v wailed harder!
But your efforts aren't enough!
When you hate Yorubas, the tribe get more success while you retrogress.
If you think you are doing dem, you are doing yourself. It's you that ll explain tired & more!
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by ASAPFERG: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2023
fayomim:

Stop the hate bro....let preach love
I stand with Love
take your rubbish outta my mention
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by ASAPFERG: 3:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Sheggy13:

Imagine a Benin person calling Yoruba useless tribe. Fear no even catch you.
why you dey quote minority edo people?

leave those inconseruential insects abeg
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2023
ASAPFERG:
why you dey quote minority edo people?

leave those inconseruential insects abeg
we are a minority but not inconsequential. As it stands the Binis are the most influential minority in Nigeria .No minority tribe comes close in terms of wealth, reach and how far individuals from this tribe can achieve. Please help me talk to your Amala ewedu guzzling lots of inconsequential numbers of numbskulls

The slowpoke can’t even spell inconsequential properly, we now know the inconsequential one

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by ASAPFERG: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Ologbo147:
we are a minority but not inconsequential. As it stands the Binis are the most influential minority in Nigeria .No minority tribe comes close in terms of wealth, reach and how far individuals from this tribe can achieve. Please help me talk to your Amala ewedu guzzling lots of inconsequential numbers of numbskulls

The slowpoke can’t even spell inconsequential properly, we now know the inconsequential one
i don't talk to minorities like edo people
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by Ologbo147: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2023
ASAPFERG:
i don't talk to minorities like edo people
you don’t have to start mentioning the tribe, that shows you have misplaced priorities. I usually would not care about your existence if you do not mention my tribe. You can as well mention your brother in the inbox, if you want to say anything about my tribe publicly please let it represent us in truth. Else i would always quote you. We are anything but inconsequential my brother. Please work on your spellings. We pride in so many things beyond numbers.

I am not that worthless to start having a back and forth with you. You are inconsequential to me and my existence

1 Like

Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by BentizilL0: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Just imagine! Uhundan nokhua nor...
E pain am tongue cry cheesy
Re: Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day by wonder233: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2023
I'm not Ibo.
You see how stupid you sound?
MrAgbako:
but if it is Igbo tribe I bet u will be at the forefront shouting Igbo amakaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omo una ipob matter no dey surprise me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boat Regatta Festival Held In Okrika, Rivers (Photos) / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) / Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.