Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys (37928 Views)

Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by allthingsgood: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats makes it worse. They already have their own country and they are running out as they like to other places. Im yet to have my own country, I'm told to go home

Surely you can see the hypocrisy there?

You are the one demanding for your own country, but yet loath going back there.
Thats the biggest hypocrisy. Practice what you preach and go to your beloved eldorado. Why is that so difficult for igbos though

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Irony1: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
spiSeyi:

Who is more stupid if not you undecided, hope you took permission from Simon Ekpa before commenting on NL and else u go chop beating grin . FYI Benin Republic🇧🇯 , Togo 🇹🇬 , Brazil🇧🇷 , Cuba 🇨🇺 , Sierra Leone 🇸🇱 and the USA are homes to Yoruba people world wide because they all have a Yoruba tribe. The Yorubas are not only here in Nigeria and we treat each others has one because we are all from Odududua

and USA is not home to igbos abi. Oga stop being daft abeg, you don't have sense at all.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by ridbell01(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Make Dem continue to beat themselves nothing concern us

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by UnabashedIPOB: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Monday sit-at-home is mandatory! FREEDOM is NOT given but taken. If you want something you NEVER had before, you MUST be willing to do what you NEVER done before!! Thus BIAFRANS must sit at home as mandated. Biafra MUST be FREE and for those who love their useless and failed LIEGERIA so much, they can have it. A country where in no time you have to buy a loaf of bread with a wheelbarrow full of useless and worthless Naira notes.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Breastfeed: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na wa o, what nonsense is this.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by BossGerald: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
OyeofikoTun so this is what you want to reduce igbo land to??

You'll meet your Waterloo one day
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by BossGerald: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:
Yarimo I know you're not the person you're portraying yourself to be, you have conscience.

Is it wise that part of the country is burning but the president isn't exploiting the only peaceful means of resolving this issue?

Oga stop saying nonsense...is this what you people wants to turn igbo land to??
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by discusant: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
I will keep asking, why is the President and the Office of the Presidency not interested in the peace and security in South East Nigeria?.

South East has fallen into the hands of Non state Actors.

Even Security Forces in SE observes Sit-At-Home.

Why is the Presidency not interested in buying peaceful solution to this security impasse?.

Is Tinubu happy with the destruction going on in SE?.

The presidency since Buhari to Tinubu has been having a big celebration on the downfall of the Igbo through sit at home organised by same presidency through one Simon Ekpa in far away Finland. Freer access to the riches of the Niger delta by the organisers of the sit at home in Igbo land is at the centre of the sit at home nonsense.
pay some Igbo miscreants, arm them with guns to terrorise anywhere that sit at home is not obeyed. That has been it. The presidency pays close to a million personnel of the armed forces, but one Simon Ekpa is projected to be above the armed forces of Nigeria on the streets of Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by BossGerald: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Emmypure:
I am Igbo but I am happy with what is going on in Igbo land right now, in the early stage when it started I warned that it will get to this stage but they call me sabo and efuluefu, now the beast that they fed is now eating them, and they have started crying marginalisation.

And some useless igbos are still supporting that criminal ekpa, I don't know when these people will leave emotions and apply sense.

I don talk tire oo

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by discusant: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's no point the belief in some quarters that Simon Ekpa is so daft that he does not understand that his being used to organise murderous sit at home in Igbo land also destroys his kin in Nigeria. What shall it profit him when he returns from Finland and discovers that most of his kin are dead from his sit at home orders? People are dying in hundreds per day from his sit at home orders.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by discusant: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:
Yarimo I know you're not the person you're portraying yourself to be, you have conscience.

Is it wise that part of the country is burning but the president isn't exploiting the only peaceful means of resolving this issue?

President to exploit peaceful means to resolve what?
it's like asking a doctor to who inflicted injury on a person to perform surgery on the injury.
Presidency has close to a million man armed forces. One hundredth of the armed forces are enough to stamp out sit at home in the SE in one week.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Sleekfingers: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ttipsy:
FG should call for dialogue

To end this agitation

With who?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Adigest51: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

See as dem flog People fathers like nursery 2 pikin.

Ekpa has decided to stop killing them like native pigs.

Him sef don dey get sense oo.😂😂😂😂

BTW, see this one mouth chochocho, if na Tinubu/SW matter now he go get mouth. Hin mate beat am he carry mouth like shovel wey dem dey use pack gutter, he no fit retaliate and na dem dey call people cowards. Cowards!!!
😂😂😂
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Sleekfingers: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
They should enjoy the monsters they were breastfeeding. Awon confused people.

Their state governors are keeping quiet, including their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Rossikk(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
wakaman:
Stupid people.

That one asking mumu questions.

Calling on the president to do what exactly?

To beg you people to stop killing yourselves

Hell no.

Continue until your land is desolate anf you all are enslaved in your sojourns to other parts of the country.

Foolish people.

DON’T MIND THE USELESS, STUPID TRIBALISTS.

CAN YOU IMAGINE LIVING IN A ‘NEW COUNTRY’ RULED BY IPOB?

GOD FORBID.

SOMALIA WOULD BE HEAVEN COMPARED TO IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Sleekfingers: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Corrinthians:
Some of them are the parents of some loudmouthed Nairalanders.

You are right......See as dem dey beat their parents like thief.......But they will be beating their chest on Nairaland like Orangutan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Rossikk(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
allthingsgood:

Thats the biggest hypocrisy. Practice what you preach and go to your beloved eldorado. Why is that so difficult for igbos though

GIDGIDDY DOESN’T even know where his village is. Online Biafran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Omodua(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ozz1Vd57U?si=0QoGw3XCVz_QHol5
The problem in SE keeps festering because Abuja has a hand in it.

What's difficult reaching out to Finland and get things sorted out. But they won't do that because it's state sponsored aggression against the region.

Can Tinubu remain reticent and southwest burns. Certainly No!

Everybody should know where the problem is coming from.

The mayhem in southeast is state sponsored and Presidency has a hand in it. The aim is to destabilize the region and brings her economy to her knees.

But God Pass Dem!
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Rossikk(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
plaindealer:
Wetin Nigeria want from these barbarians and lunatics sef?

How hard is it to partition and barricade the whole of SE from Nigeria?

The SE is too socially, culturally and humanly underdeveloped to be part of any modern society, they are just too backward and unevolved.

This is really sad.

IGBOS NO DEY USE THEIR SENSE.

NZOGBU NZOGBU ENYIMBA ENYI

MOST OF THEM REASON LIKE OKONKWO IN THINGS FALL APART.

ACT FIRST, THINK LATER.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by wallaze(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
wakaman:
Stupid people.

That one asking mumu questions.

Calling on the president to do what exactly?

To beg you people to stop killing yourselves

Hell no.

Continue until your land is desolate anf you all are enslaved in your sojourns to other parts of the country.

Foolish people.

Read the nonsense you wrote and tell us how you feel
Many of you in the Western part think if there is unrest in the east then you are safe in the west better grow up
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Tareq1105: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:

During campaign, you people said Tinubu should not come to south east to campaign on Mondays, or else he would be killed.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nice one pls flog them proper because na only Tinubu be their headache.

Flog them mercilessly.

Watch as the motherfucker Obi will turned deaf and dumb to this news, he will be suddenly blind now and can't read social media again.

Ekpa and your boys pls do the fogging proper dem be my people but instead to fight you Ekpa and your boys to a standstill they are busy fighting Tinubu with everything in their possession. Biko Nnwanem Ekpa flog that silliness out of their brain, only Tinubu and Yoruba their headache.

God bless you Ekpa.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by wakaman: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
wallaze:

Many of you in the Western part think if there is unrest in the east then you are safe in the west better grow up

Dumbo

Whether there is unrest in the east pr not, it doesnt really matter to anyone, get that.
The only ish i have with you mofos is the fact that you are pinching yourselves back there and you expect the rest of us to feel your pains.

No.

Where is your so called igbo bravado?

No where, Nada.

Na only to dey chest beast like raving mad gorillas online na him una know.

Imagine grown up men, cancel that being flogged like pigs by pigs.

Cursed mofos
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by AkinPhysicist: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I won't be suprised that gidgiddy, PrinceofLagos and racoon dey among those flogged.

See old men receiving steady flogging LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

They were lucky they weren't shot at.

It is normal in Ebowland for children to flog their parents. This is why there is so much pain, suffering and death in the land
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Rossikk(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
jrusky:
Nice one pls flog them proper because na only Tinubu be their headache.

Flog them mercilessly.

Watch as the motherfucker Obi will turned deaf and dumb to this news, he will be suddenly blind now and can't read social media again.

Ekpa and your boys pls do the fogging proper dem be my people but instead to fight you Ekpa and your boys to a standstill they are busy fighting Tinubu with everything in their possession. Biko Nnwanem Ekpa flog that silliness out of their brain, only Tinubu and Yoruba their headache.

God bless you Ekpa.

AN INTELLIGENT IGBO.

GREAT TO SEE.

PETER OBI IS A PURE IPOB SECESSIONIST.

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR PIM FROM HIM.

HE LIKES THAT SIT AT HOME.
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Padipadi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Supremos:
More photos
Do you work for Mison Elepa?
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by Padipadi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
wallaze:

I stay in the north so no sane person is saying so. But if there's unrest in the east, shey na Yorubas cause am ni?
Why shift your pain on others? Fix your home!
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
allthingsgood:

But you already have Nigeria and millions of Nigerians dey Japa everyday, they are loath to stay in Nigeria. You already have you iwn country and many are leaving for other countries every day. Im yet to get my own seperate country but you want me ti go back home?

Practice what you preach and urge all Nigerians abroad to return to Nigeria
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by allthingsgood: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

But you already have Nigeria and millions of Nigerians dey Japa everyday, they are loath to stay in Nigeria. You already have you iwn country and many are leaving for other countries every day. Im yet to get my own seperate country but you want me ti go back home?

Practice what you preach and urge all Nigerians abroad to return to Nigeria

You don’t need a country to go back to the east. Why are u guys always fleeing the east
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by gidgiddy: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
allthingsgood:

You don’t need a country to go back to the east. Why are u guys always fleeing the east

Why are Nigerians fkeeing Nigeria in droves? They already have a country, ehy dinthey need to go anywhere?
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by ibrahimismaila0: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
The way the igbos are very intelligent they allowed some one to brain washed them
Re: Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys by jrusky(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Rossikk:

AN INTELLIGENT IGBO.

GREAT TO SEE.

PETER OBI IS A PURE IPOB SECESSIONIST.

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR PIM FROM HIM.

HE LIKES THAT SIT AT HOME.

Yea, obi is enjoying it this is one of the reason I dislike him with passion. Only Obi in entire SE political bigwig see nothing wrong in ipob, ugm, ekpa, sit at home, he is a devil son of the beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.