Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run (4566 Views)

Gawuna Vs Yusuf: Tribunal Declares Kano Election Inconclusive, Orders Rerun / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by Engrduke: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
A
Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by Bennycollins: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wow I applaud Pdp lawyers for proving his case in the court of justice. Governor Uba Sani of APC will be removed by the people’s votes. The will of the people will prevail in the end. The 7 wards falls to Pdp strongholds. Congratulations to the incoming Governor, Isha Ashiru Kudan in advance.
Don't rejoice yet. Is it not APC again? There are states the evil party must retain either by hook or crook, and KD is one those.
Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by slivertongue: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
conflicting news everywhere u go
Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wow I applaud Pdp lawyers for proving his case in the court of justice. Governor Uba Sani of APC will be removed by the people’s votes. The will of the people will prevail in the end. The 7 wards falls to Pdp strongholds. Congratulations to the incoming Governor, Isha Ashiru Kudan in advance.
You don't need to applaud the PDP lawyer for anything bro. It will only take both kaduna and nasarawa governors extra miracles to win eventually. It was daylight robbery that took place in March in both states, not election
Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by Okwyjesus(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
I prefer Uba Sani

I just like the guy . Very irresistible look
Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by Mohisah: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Now, the judiciary is fair, because it favours u. Why?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by TruthsFM: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bennycollins:
Don't rejoice yet. Is it not APC again? There are states the evil party must retain either by hook or crook, and KD is one those.
I don’t rejoice yet oo, I only applaud the lawyers that defend Isha Ashiru Kudan and Pdp in the tribunal court of justice niiii. The electorates will come out and Cast their votes for Isha Ashiru Kudan of Pdp in the rerun election. The masses are tired of APC leadership in kaduna State. Ogun, Nasarawa, Kebbi and Sokoto will be affected with rerun judgement too.
Re: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Governorship Election Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run by nlfpmod: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023

(1) (2)

You Are President! What Do You Do First? / How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? / Actress - Omotola Jalade, Has Blasted President Muhammadu Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.