Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley (38168 Views)

I Need Money To Hire Soldiers For My Security, Chef Dammy Appeals To Nigerians / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by BabaIbo: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
maivd:

Ojukwu ran
Nnamdi kanu ran
Ekpa is on the run.
You weaklings are generational cowards.

In as much as I don't support some of the actions of those you mentioned, their boys are out there causing mayhem and the security agents can't do nuffin about, does that look like running away to you?
Komkom he ad!

Unlike Naira's case, they have causes, I'm not in any position to judge if their causes is right or wrong and again, it is a known thing that there will always be bad eggs among the good ones.

Again, they are better than Igb oho, Awo lowo, Abi ola, Afo nja who are world renowned cowards.

Anyway, I think we should ask IBB because he will surely know best on this topic.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by BabaIbo: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
ppogba:

You may be right. Just that you did not credit him for not running away like Ojukwu who ran away in his wife's skirt and blouse.

Portable knows better than you when he used it in his new song.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Emyogalanya: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Same thing mnk said
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Ikpunnegi01: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
So, he actually killed the guy and travelled overseas! Nothing wey person no go see for Zoo.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigga there's no guarantee 🤣 u better stay there smalll make tins calm..
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by OmoOshodi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
He has lost his music career already....that is enough...let the oppressor breathe

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Mozegee: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
I have never knew this guy or listen to his music before. But this guy spirit keep on stressing me. I have cried like a baby and even ask god how can you allow such a talent to leave so soon. He was too gentle and calm abd that is one of the reason he died so soon

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by sirray001: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Neduzze5:
All these South West people sef....

Either they are killing someone out of envy or mining skulls.

Na wa ooo.
be serious for once. Na tribalism de kill dis country. Don't join yoruba people in being tribalist

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by RomanGreen: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:
Who nor dey fear? Ehn?
Even the war Lord (ojukwu) who led close to a million biaflans to the slaughter slab fled to ivory coast las-las after all his IGG (Initial-gra-gra)
cool

I almost didn't dignify you with a response coz you're a supreme foooool but then I needed to let you know that I don't interact with idiottts, now run along and make space for intelligent minds devoid of bigotry like yours

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by bitingcool: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
make he come. na tyre he go use join imole.

ILERIOLUWA, STAY AWAKE, NEVER REST IN PEACE TlLL EVERYONE INVOLVED IN YOUR DEATH JOINS YOU. ILERIOLUWA MOHBAD, NEVER REST IN PEACE TILL YOU CALL THEM TO WHERE YOU ARE!!! IT IS DONE.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by udemzyudex(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lol.. So gangster dey fear too?
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by bitingcool: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Every body taking money to kill this case or vindicate nara marley, Sam Larry and the people involved in Mohbad's death will join MOHBAD
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by slowice(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
But you and your goons hounded him everywhere he goes even overseas like a criminal... Your executioner even fathered his child.
Isn't that enough to kill him? Ogbeni come back and answer your roll call asap

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Jagaban2012: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Neduzze5:

Na wa ooo.

How many people.Simeon Ekpa don Kill.for Nnnnyamiri land

How.many people Niger Delta militant to kill....

If you have anything to say....go.and sleep
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by stanliwise(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Looking4massage:
stop bullying naira marly. what if he commits suicide because of this bully and una later find out say no be him kill am?
stop this fucking rubbish.
so if u have issues with someone and the person dies monthly later , does it mean u killed him?

do you know how many people u have had issues with that have passed on? will it be right to say u killed them all?|??
You fit enter street talk this wan??
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by iamauxin(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
If i were this guy, the beat thing to do is to stay there and pray for the quick discovery of the person who caused the death. Coming back nie when it's not certain who is truly behind it may lead to his death. Right now people just want to attack him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by richeeyo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Neduzze5:

Na wa ooo.
You even envy the dead
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by BlackFlamefromP: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who is this mosquito?

LONEWOLFJOHN:
you should be Lynched. Don't worry, nemesis will catch up with you soon, wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Breadnote: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(.for counselling)depression.low self esteem. Addiction.how to recover from heart break.how to live a happy life.how to find the right spouse/partner.how to be successful in life.how to be focused in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by richie240: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yet u ended up interacting with the said 'idiottt'.
Nwannem, u just played urself dawgg!.
cool
RomanGreen:

I almost didn't dignify you with a response coz you're a supreme foooool but then I needed to let you know that I don't interact with idiottts, now run along and make space for intelligent minds devoid of bigotry like yours

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Breadnote: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(.for counselling)depression.low self esteem. Addiction.how to recover from heart break.how to live a happy life.how to find the right spouse/partner.how to be successful in life.how to be focused in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
[quote author=Breadnote post=126078164][/quote]
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Babatunde79: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Deyplay grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by RealLords55: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
majorgr78: Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by OkwuMajesty: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Please come over but remember even the security that will guarantee your security needs security to be fully secured from our security

Justice for Imole
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by dkidd: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
ppogba:

You may be right. Just that you did not credit him for not running away like Ojukwu who ran away in his wife's skirt and blouse .
Lol... U no well 😂
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Uzosaint(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why did you run in the first place if u're innocent and not guilty of any of the charges on you Why hide Are you in any position to be making demands and negotiation OGA foolishly turn yourself in for grilling and drilling till you puff out the truth.
No peace for the wicked.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by FireUpNow(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
The part I want to enjoy is Sam Larry's connection with Mohbad's window and the son.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by CaptainFM1: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gifty23:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, no matter how little, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

You should be arrested first before Naira Marley for internet scams.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by wink2015(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Naira Marley is a victim of social media justice and this is not fair enough.

Most Nigerian rush to draw conclusion based on stories they heard or read online.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by Germanhunter(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Looking4massage:
stop bullying naira marly. what if he commits suicide because of this bully and una later find out say no be him kill am?
stop this fucking rubbish.
so if u have issues with someone and the person dies monthly later , does it mean u killed him?

do you know how many people u have had issues with that have passed on? will it be right to say u killed them all?|??

Nobody is saying he directly killed him…but who in Gods name is he and Sam Larry to bully a man to the extent of contemplating suicide..

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by ukaface(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
I’m seeing the future
Come 50years from now, Naira marley would be the president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Funke Akindele And And Omotunde Adebowale 'Adaku' Pictured Together / Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.