Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Does A Woman Cum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Woman Cum? (5143 Views)

95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Woman Cum? by foleskay(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
I need experienced response on this topic. How does a woman cum,and how will a man knows she has cum during or after sex? I've knacked different girls and all I always see is when they get wet,the thrust is always smooth and sweet.

Is that Wetness the same as cumming? How will a man know when a woman cum??
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by SUPERPACK: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't know what you are talking of, but if you cook 2 indomie and egg for me I will cum and eat.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
cry Men! Especially Nigerian men. Over 95% of them not only suffer from erectile dysfunction but are so boring in bed so much that they can hardly make a woman cum and that's why they are always asking this question.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by foleskay(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I don't know what you are talking of, but if you cook 2 indomie and egg for me I will cum and eat.
Dey play dey go smiley
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by foleskay(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Men! Especially Nigerian men. Over 95% of the not only suffer from erectile dysfunction but are so boring in bed so much that they can hardly make a woman cum and that's why they are always asking this question.
Leave story. Tell us how a woman cum! undecided

19 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
foleskay:

It's something that is too obvious not to know or notice except you are one of those men I already described.

How long do you spend on fore play?

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by foleskay(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's something that is too obvious not to know or notice except you are one of those men I already described.

How long do you spend on fore play?
About 5 minutes
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
foleskay:

About 5 minutes

Lol grin. No wonder!

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Berrityga: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2023
Bro if you make a woman squirt that’s when you have satisfied her. 90% of Nigerian girls fair orgasm.

4 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by judatech: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Check the pix below...u Gerrit?

7 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by DyingFetus: 4:37am On Sep 29, 2023
When she's having a seizure or crying amid knacks

9 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by immortalmortal: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Berrityga:
Bro if you make a woman squirt that’s when you have satisfied her. 90% of Nigerian girls fair orgasm.

Squirting is totally different from cumming. Cumming is kinda convulsive, most times, some ladies cum only when you give them head or finger them(play with Thier clit not insert your finger in their Pvssy). the ones who cum during intercourse are the ones who have big and sensitive clits and the position enhances the cumming

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Berrityga: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2023
immortalmortal:

Squirting is totally different from cumming. Cumming is kinda convulsive, most times, some ladies cum only when you give them head or finger them(play with Thier clit not insert your finger in their Pvssy). the ones who cum during intercourse are the ones who have big and sensitive clits and the position enhances the cumming
oga the satisfaction a lady gets from cum is not up to that of squirt try make girl squirt just once in your life you go understand. Most girls I fuccccck squirt cause of my long diiiiccccck and the fact I last long.

4 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by GoldSantana: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2023
1. Wetness is not the same thing as cumming, but the vagina becomes more lubricated after cumming.

2. When her body and legs starts shaking. Some will grab the bedsheet and roll the eyes backward.

3. A loud moan after which she becomes very calm and sleepy

4. Her heart will start beating faster and breathing rate will increase when she's about to cum. Some gasp for breath after they cum

5. Some will tell you "baby don't stop...I'm cumming"

20 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by hahn(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2023
foleskay:

About 5 minutes

5 minutes is not enough to press breast πŸ˜’

9 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by finallybusy: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why these kind posts no dey make front page? Useless forum.

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by victory36(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
hahn:

5 minutes is not enough to press breast πŸ˜’
OMG! I'm rolling on the floor. You clearly don't understand what pre-intimacy means grin grin grin
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by hahn(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
victory36:
OMG! I'm rolling on the floor. You clearly don't understand what pre-intimacy means grin grin grin

Oya, shalaye

1 Like

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Brandiebird: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
SUPERPACK:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Brandiebird: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
foleskay:

Her pussy walls will grab you and massage your dick so tight. Her eyes will be closed or rolled back in to her head. Some become silent and then either scream or sigh. When a woman is coming you will think you’ve killed her but don’t stop because if you stop she will vex for you 🫣

10 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by LeeSmart: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
GoldSantana:
1. Wetness is not the same thing as cumming, but the vagina becomes more lubricated after cumming.

2. When her body and legs starts shaking. Some will grab the bedsheet and roll the eyes backward.

4. Her heart will start beating faster and breathing rate will increase when she's about to cum. Some gasp for breath after they cum

Howfar? i fit enroll 4 ur class?

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Nehyooh(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
GoldSantana:

Baba ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by immortalmortal: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Berrityga:
oga the satisfaction a lady gets from cum is not up to that of squirt try make girl squirt just once in your life you go understand. Most girls I fuccccck squirt cause of my long diiiiccccck and the fact I last long.

I totally disagree... I know a girl who squirts with just a lil touch on the clit or a few thrusts... She keeps begging to get bleeped till she cums
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by CloudTrees(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
During Sex: ___When she's Cumming, The pussy will grip your dick in quick succession. Then she will want you to stop the sex because she has had her fill.

After sex:__ You will see her smiling sheepishly, and if you ask her any questions, she will be answering you by nodding her head. If you try to touch her brest, she will use her arm to slightly push you away with a sexy smile wink
Make sure you enter the place again ASAP smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Elidrisy20: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
GoldSantana:

na who go dey knack, and their heart beat no go fast?

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by chariisGRACE(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Based on experience, e go be like say her vagina wan choke your divk. 🌝
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by EbolaTinubu: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
CloudTrees:
During Sex: ___When she's Cumming, The pussy will grip your dick in quick succession. Then she will want you to stop the sex because she has had her fill.

After sex:__ You will see her smiling sheepishly, and if you ask her any questions, she will be answering you by nodding her head. If you try to touch her brest, she will use her arm to slightly push you away with a sexy smile wink
Make sure you enter the place again ASAP smiley
Professor well done oh

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by Jazzman01: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who cares whether a woman cums or not.? Female orgasm is not necessary for reproduction/conception to take place.
So if Nature doesn't care about their orgasm, then why should I care?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by CloudTrees(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Professor well done oh

grin grin
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by finallybusy: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jazzman01:
Rubbish talk. Who cares whether a woman cums or not.? Female orgasm is not necessary for reproduction/conception to take place.
So if Nature doesn't care about their orgasm, then why should I care?
Best answer so far.
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by VinnyBaba: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
When her Towtow grips ur DICCK tight, releases it and Baptize it with some sticky Water. πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ
Re: How Does A Woman Cum? by talk2hb1(m): 4:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Berrityga:

Most girls I fuccccck squirt cause of my long diiiiccccck and the fact I last long.
This is not true, ask any honest lady
Mostly They don’t cum/squirt because of your long dick, they prefer a thick/wide dick to long dick.

Wide dick makes them faster than long dick, how you use your dick does matters too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? / Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) / What A Person Must Have To Date You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.