Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch (4325 Views)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Salewa97: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2023
On Twitter, people that Stan Prof. Soyinka and dueling with people that Stan Chinua Achebe.

Someone used this photo, what is wrong with this?

The person that uploaded it said it’s in response to DJ switch slander of Prof. Wole Soyinka.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Salewa97: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2023
A Chinua Achebe Stan made this tweet.

29 Likes

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Salewa97: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Salewa97:
A Chinua Achebe Stan made this tweet.

Then another Wole Soyinka Stan replied with this.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Salewa97: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2023
More bullet.

24 Likes

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Salewa97: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Counter bullet.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Throwback: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2023
How will Obi win Yoruba votes again like he did in 2023?

Na him still get ambition that Tinubu has already achieved.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Praxis758: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Ethnic jingoism among Nigerians = Blackman undoing fellow Blackman. It is directly proportional to stagnation and backwardness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Berrityga: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2023
My own be say any Yoruba girl I catch her Toto go hear am .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by ColdHunter(f): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2023
Threads like this is why the black African is not regarded anywhere in the world.

Look at the tripe a human being with supposed working brainnis occupyingbhimself with. So much that he made a thread out of it.

Shame on you OP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by judatech: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Pent-up frustration misdirected...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by raskymonojendor: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2023
Since Tinubu won the election, the ibos have gone full mental. grin..

Even here on Nairaland, they keep creating one useless thread after the other.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by epondudu: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I tell you, more psychiatric hospitals will open.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by benuejosh: 2:11am On Sep 29, 2023
As a tiv man that i am, give me some luam iyo and nune. As i eat and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by femisplash: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

From Fulani to Yoruba, in 2031, they'd be attacking Kanuri.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Typing: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Berrityga:

No forget say na Igbo women dey all the Brothels in this Country. And na them do runs pass. grin angry grin grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2023
But what is all this rubbish?

What exactly is the problem of this untamed generation? 😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by tamdun: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2023
grin
Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Kukutente23: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2023
This is simply disgraceful
The number of mad man is increasing at alarming proportion.
Ronaldo vs Messi both are from different continents at least.
Fellow citizens tearing at each other in full public glare
It's disgraceful
Bitter politics brought us to this sorry pass
APC is evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by boxypane(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Berrityga:
And you think say we never Lamba Igbo girls Wella? Dey play my man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by ASAPFERG: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Igbo people think say we be quiet northerners. una never see anything
na more fire for fire

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by ASAPFERG: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Berrityga:
yoruba girls no like igbo boys tongue

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Neddstark: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2023
The Yoruba/Igbo beef will never end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by CJStarz: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Hehehehe
'When U wake and hear the Yorubas beating a drum of war, jejely go back to sleep'

No be me drop that quote o,na one War-tested ex-General talk am.
Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by aswani(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Salewa97:
On Twitter, people that Stan Prof. Soyinka and dueling with people that Stan Chinua Achebe.

Someone used this photo, what is wrong with this?

The person that uploaded it said it’s in response to DJ switch slander of Prof. Wole Soyinka.

This is the second Soyinka Achebe thread today, what has caused all this now?

Achebe and Soyinka are literary equals in my eyes, Nobel prize or no Nobel prize, and should both be celebrated by Nigerians.

Whoever is trying to big one up over the other should be ashamed, there is enough space on the World Mount Rushmore for literature for both of them.
Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Berrityga:
Na Igbo girls toto too dey loose like that, once you get small money boom, it open waaaaah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by bhella10: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2023
After PBAT's two tenures the Kanuris will take over. I hope the Kanuris are ready to defend their interest. VP Shettima how far? grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by bhella10: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2023
grin
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Na Igbo girls toto too dey loose like that, once you get small money boom, it open waaaaah
Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Kingcalls: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Throwback:
How will Obi win Yoruba votes again like he did in 2023?

Na him still get ambition that Tinubu has already achieved.

We don't need ofe mmanu demonic votes .... ur criminal will soon be kicked out of asorock , just like ur sango was kicked out of heaven .... children of the fallen demon... the apple doesn't fall far from its tree.... the worst tribe on earth .... tribe full of envious, manipulative, evil , backstabbing, lying , bitter, jealous , unproductive beings .... characteristics of the fallen demons
Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by maivd: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2023
CJStarz:
Hehehehe
'When U wake and hear the Yorubas beating a drum of war, jejely go back to sleep'

No be me drop that quote o,na one War-tested ex-General talk am.
Yes and it took just two Yoruba men to bring biafra to its kneels
Benjamin Adekunle
Obafemi Awolowo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Is Wrong With This Picture — Response To DJ Switch by Kingcalls: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2023
maivd:

Yes and it took just two Yoruba men to bring biafra to its kneels
Benjamin Adekunle
Obafemi Awolowo

Reason ur tribe is classified as children of the fallen demons .... same ojukwu that released the rat poison cocktail drinker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Float New Party / Bad Roads: Finally, Fashola Wakes Up! / Breaking!!! Jonathan Loyalists Lose In Bayelsa Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.