Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles (36933 Views)

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters / Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Fearyourcreator: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2023
highness25:
Most of the people doing this okada are graduates. You no creat jobs but you de stop wetin people de carry survive. God no go forgive some of una for this country
Another one of them ... graduate wey no get sense ... in the global world we are today ... yeye graduates.. Job dey na people dey claim yeye levels wey them no dey
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by crackhouse(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2023
They are protesting because wike is from the south. This same hausa okada riders that are protesting now have forgotten that the past FCT ministers has been crushing their bikes and dumping them in the el rufai dumping ground around airport road since many yrs back and they didn't protest. Why are they protesting now. They are just making it look like wike is attacking them. Probably they still have not accepted the fact that a southerner was made the FCT minister instead of their usual northerner. They are still in shock

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Litmus: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2023
No job in the country and you are rendering more people jobless...is this how Tinubu said he will create 50 million jobs within 3 years.. nawaoooo
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Vote for a man like Peter obi that has feelings and conscience for the poor and common man ...but you did not want to vote for him...you can now see the renewed hope you voted for... nigerians shine your eyes and do not allow this deceptive politicians to deceive you people again
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by ufotunang: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2023
Nawaoooo...the poor man is really suffering in this country...but it's the same poor man they will be begging for votes during election and promise them heaven and Earth...it's a pity
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wike has no feelings and conscience for the poor people...it's a pity
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Tranquill: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
symbianDON:
Wike's action, in this case, is ill-timed!

Which Wike’s action are you talking about?

They’ve been destroying Okada in Abuja almost on a daily basis for at least the past 4 years so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Tranquill: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
They will use and dump Wike at the appropriate time.

This your ipobidunce mantra never tire you?
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by johnjose68: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Coolgent(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Weldone Wike continue with the good work, teach those northerners a lesson
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by COMPAQ(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Neduzze5:
All these South West youths littering Abuja and causing nuisance with their motorcycles sef.

They should go back to their States of origin and continue skull mining or plantain banditry.

Folks from the southwest riding motorcycle in Abuja? Really! I thought all the motorcycle riders in Abuja were all from the north
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by pocom16: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Nigerians too like dey complain over something that's bad... here some came late to work some still supporting them .. Sanwo sent some away from railway line some still supporting make them stay ... why are we like this In this country and we want a change for better .... don't understand why we can't just endure something that will be advantageous to the masses at the end .. complain complain complain... nawa ooo... stop driving bike for express complain na still complain ..

We are simply confused..
Nigerians don't know what they want..
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by pocom16: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
ufotunang:
Vote for a man like Peter obi that has feelings and conscience for the poor and common man ...but you did not want to vote for him...you can now see the renewed hope you voted for... nigerians shine your eyes and do not allow this deceptive politicians to deceive you people again
When you visit major cities in developing countries..do you see okada littering everywhere.. or they don't have poor people there?.. do you see cows in moving on major highways or eating grasses in their parliament building like it happened during buhari time...

You folks should stop acting like this
Because they are poor they should constitute nuisance...let them go to places where bikes are not prohibited and do their business..

They were warned before but won't listen..when the repercussions come..they will come and cry victim
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by AkinPhysicist: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Breeding more suicide bombers

So, you joined Boko Haram because of poverty? Why did you leave?
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Fearyourcreator: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
highness25:
Most of the people doing this okada are graduates. You no creat jobs but you de stop wetin people de carry survive. God no go forgive some of una for this country
Most
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by highness25(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Another one of them ... graduate wey no get sense ... in the global world we are today ... yeye graduates.. Job dey na people dey claim yeye levels wey them no dey
I don't do okada, I'm a business owner, I have multiple bussiness that gives me daily income. I know what I went through after school to raise money for my bussiness, not everyone can bear it. If okada should stop then we don't need it anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by highness25(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Most
Including your friends
Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Fearyourcreator: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
highness25:
I don't do okada, I'm a business owner, I have multiple bussiness that gives me daily income. I know what I went through after school to raise money for my bussiness, not everyone can bear it. If okada should stop then we don't need it anywhere in Nigeria.
Pele baba oni business... who dey ask you this story

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles by Fearyourcreator: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
highness25:
Including your friends
Pele ti e se ... elenu paruparu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.