Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Court Marriege In Nigeria With A Foreigner Any Idea? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Marriege In Nigeria With A Foreigner Any Idea? (1199 Views)

Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? / Are Men Obsessed With 'Plenty Of Fish In The Sea' Idea? / Marriege Mismatch (90 Year Old Man Vs 24 Yrs Old Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Marriege In Nigeria With A Foreigner Any Idea? by ausdy(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2011
[b][/b]{greetings to you all nd i wish every one of us blissfull mber months as we jum to the next year}
my friends and my people pls i will like to know what process one need to under gone before a court wedding in lagos
my wife is from canada we both re living together for some couple of yrs and now we ve desided to get married together
pls once again what process to i need to pass through and what are the things i must do before wedding in (lagos marriege court)?
pls usefull ideas re most wellcomed thanx to ya all
Re: Court Marriege In Nigeria With A Foreigner Any Idea? by blank(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
Go to any registry in Lagos (u can try Ikoyi registry) and ask them. They will give u d best answer.
Re: Court Marriege In Nigeria With A Foreigner Any Idea? by Godwin7(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
To start with you have to come over to naija and fill the necessary papers in the court you want to use .You will be asked if you are wedding in the registry there or in a church or mosque.Then a 21 days notice is given during which your picture and that of your wife to be is pasted at the notice board .it is at the completion of that 21 days notice that you can now choose a date and the wedding is done at the registry or religious place of worship of your choice.o n the other hand you should be ready for the local government staff that will make you pay various 'statutory ' levies-such as radio/TV licence, Entertainment levy e. t. c. Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell Your DAD His Wife (your Mother) Is Cheating On Him? / New Born Baby In The Family Of The KINGS / Sucide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.