Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy (7890 Views)

The Power Of Forgiveness / Ayatul Islam Abdul Lateef Adebowale & Christian Hypocrisy / Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy by Squirrel1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Juma@ Mubarak brothers n sisters in faith. May Allah make life easy for us and may he forgive our endless sins and grant us the chance to be amongst the pious. An may he make easy for us to make jannatul firdaus🤲🤲🤲

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy by Hassanmaye(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jazakallah

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy by Bintdawood(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jazakallah khair akhiy
Re: The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy by yusufwaheed(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Alhamdulillah
Re: The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy by Bimpe29: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's really a powerful and beneficial verse to be conversant with.
Re: The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy by Housing(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ayyatul Qurisiyu is so powerful and potent, if recited repeatedly I don't think there is anything problem that Allah the almighty will not solve for you nor grants your request.

I have used it several times and it's very potent. Ones you are able to recite it just believe God has granted you protection and guidance.

Jumah Mubarak

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! / NAMUSORG IFTAR PROGRAMME 2018 / On Fiqh Of Menstruation (menstral & Non-menstral Blood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.