Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! (7919 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
It promises to be an interesting adventure.

Our Muslims brothers obviously study the scriptures.

It is time I study the Quran too. For knowledge.

I will not use this thread to insult anyone or Muhammad (pbuh).

I just want to see what's in there.

I will read it word for word, sentence by sentence, and do some research if I have too.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2017
In Al-i-mran 3 vs 39...... John is Noble, prophet from the righteous.

" WHO SHALL CONFIRM THE WORD OF GOD"

John 2 vs 33 and 34.....I don't know the Messiah. But HE THAT SENT ME told me that whoever I see the spirit coming on him is the Son of God.

John also said,. Behold the lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world.

John was a for runner of Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Pls do not say that it is a different John.

Same account of what happened to John is there if you read verse 39 down in that Quran account.

Logic:

1. The Bible came first. 600 years after, the Quran came.

2. Some stories in the Bible are also in the Quran.
The key message of the Bible removed and disproved.

It sounds like Mohammed (pbuh) came in contact with the scriptures and did not believe some part of it.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
That same chapter of the Quran, read vs 45 and 46......

.....whose name is Messiah, Jesus son of Mary...He shall be of the righteous.

Messiah means Saviour. Jesus died and ressurected.

And he called himself the son of God and the Savior of the world.

Logic:. If he didn't die as they claim, how did he save? How is he called saviour/ Messiah?

We know he didn't save the Jews from Roman rule. So, How did he become Messiah as claimed in the Quran?

If he is of the righteous as claimed in the Quran,

He cannot be an Adulterer ,Jew, etc that we call him.

If he is the righteous one as claimed, he won't lie about his identity.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Same chapter, vs 49....

" I heal the leper and QUICKEN the dead by the authority of Allah."

Quicken means raise the dead. Who has the power to give life? Not only in raising the dead,

He created a bird from the mud and breathe life into it.

Power of Creation.

This is Simply incredible!!!!!!.

Jesus said I have life in me just as the father.

And I give it to whomever I will.

Come to Jesus. Come and have life. You are in danger of DEATH.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vs 54 of the Same chapter...

....And the persecutors of Jesus planned to crucify him but Allah planned to save him.....

Logic:

1. At least we know they planned to kill him as recorded also in the scriptures.

The question is....why would they want to kill him " the righteous" what did he do wrong?

Bible say he is righteous. Quran written 600 years after also said same.

2. If Allah saved him, How is he then A saviour?

As recorded by the Quran that he is a saviour or Messiah.

The Jews continued in their slavery after his death.

What did he save?

God did not save Jesus. He died for the sins of the world.

That is the only way the word Saviour can fit.

Stop struggling with your heart.

Accept Christ. You will not die. God will teach you how to go about it.

I know some. They are not dead. They have accepted Christ. And they still live.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Vs 55 and 56.

I will purnish those who disbelieve to u.Here in this world and after.

Logic

1. I believe him. I don't disbelieve.

What I believe is what he said I should believe.

He said I should believe that he is the Savior of the world. That he died for my sins. That he is the son of God.

And I believe.

And I will not be purnished here after.

Those who do not believe did not believe because he said he is the son of God.

They didn't not believe that he is the Messiah. He was called Messiah in the Quran, but his death and sonship denied.

Why the word Messiah ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
To be continued......
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
This message is to call the attention of Seun to
An error I just witnessed.

I tried to reply to a thread..Re: Produce a sura like it.

That thread is not an Islamic thread and a message came that I should accept some oath....?

What is going on?

Pls rectify. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
4 vs 157

......They didn't kill Jesus..

" But he was made to them to RESEMBLE one crucified to death"

Meaning Jesus was not killed....God made it look like he was crucified to death.

Resemble means look like.

Jesus said, just like Jonah, I will die and rise again.

He did tell his disciples plainly. They didn't even know that he will ressurect. Until they say after ressurection.

They went to the grave to see his body.

Jesus said.... Therefore, All the Power in heaven and Earth has been given to me.

Paul said, he showed himself to the 12, then 500 other brethren after ressurection.

Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

This message is to call the attention of Seun to
An error I just witnessed.

I tried to reply to a thread..Re: Produce a sura like it.

That thread is not an Islamic thread and a message came that I should accept some oath....?

What is going on?

Pls rectify. Thanks.
It is deliberate.
They are running away from facing the truth about Islam.
They want to force those who will the thread to the Islamic section to accent to the Islamic creed before they can make further comments. May that is their way of forcibly islamizing people.
I think they perceive that thread as a threat hence the movement.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
plainbibletruth:

It is deliberate.
They are running away from facing the truth about Islam.
They want to force those who will the thread to the Islamic section to accent to the Islamic creed before they can make further comments. May that is their way of forcibly islamizing people.
I think they perceive that thread as a threat hence the movement.

Ok. Thanks for your response.

I commented on the thread more than twice. I clicked to reply and then .....Oaths.

God will open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Al-Baqara 2 vs 87,

..." We gave Jesus clear argument, and strengthen him WITH THE BLESSED WORD OF GOD"

From Jesus' mouth, he said he is the son of God and will die for the sins of the world.

He said, before Abraham, I am.

If he is blessed with the blessed word of God, then all these are the words of God.

Accept Christ today and have life in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by analice107: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:

It promises to be an interesting adventure.

Our Muslims brothers obviously study the scriptures.

It is time I study the Quran too. For knowledge.

I will not use this thread to insult anyone or Muhammad (pbuh).

I just want to see what's in there.

I will read it word for word, sentence by sentence, and do some research if I have too.
Hahahahahahaha. You are such a bad liar. No Christian mentions moharmad and adds 'pbuh'.

You just gave yourself away. Weldone Muslim trying to impersonate a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahaha. You are such a bad liar. No Christian mentions moharmad and adds 'pbuh'.

You just gave yourself away. Weldone Muslim trying to impersonate a Christian.

Lol. So funny.

Now this is it.
I am not a Muslim. It is something that can never happen. Not in this world.

I am a Bible scholar. I only put what they put in front of his name to show respect.

I am talking about their Quran does not mean I should disrespect them.

That's just it.

Lol. Funny. Can you win someone by being disrespectful?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you want to walk on the right path.

Follow Jesus.

Nobody will kill you. His wisdom will guide you.

Accept him today.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:

That same chapter of the Quran, read vs 45 and 46......

.....whose name is Messiah, Jesus son of Mary...He shall be of the righteous.
Yes sir dats true

Messiah means Saviour.
Saviour can b anybody hu comes to help u in a time of need (and he can b either good or camoflague as good)
note rasoul(SAW) referred to 2 people as masseeh (messiah) Isa (as) (jesus)the good saviour and dajjal (anti christ) the bad saviour

Jesus died and ressurected.
jesus did not die he ascended to heaven alive

And he called himself the son of God and the Savior of the world.

Logic:. If he didn't die as they claim, how did he save? How is he called saviour/ Messiah?

We know he didn't save the Jews from Roman rule. So, How did he become Messiah as claimed in the Quran?

If he is of the righteous as claimed in the Quran,

He cannot be an Adulterer ,Jew, etc that we call him.

If he is the righteous one as claimed, he won't lie about his identity.

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:

2. If Allah saved him, How is he then A saviour?
He is a saviour because Allah used him to guide d jews to right path which he did sucessfully

What did he save?
This qeustion is jst like asking what did Dawud (as) (david) or Musa (as) (moses)saved bcoz they weren't. Crucified

God did not save Jesus. He died for the sins of the world.

That is the only way the word Saviour can fit.

Stop struggling with your heart.

Accept Christ. You will not die. God will teach you how to go about it.

I know some. They are not dead. They have accepted Christ. And they still live.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
umarshek6:

He is a saviour because Allah used him to guide d jews to right path which he did sucessfully

This qeustion is jst like asking what did Dawud (as) (david) or Musa (as) (moses)saved bcoz they weren't. Crucified

The only Messiah is Jesus. Not Moses.
The Quran did not call Moses etc Saviour.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=umarshek6 post=61325411]
Yes sir dats true

Saviour can b anybody hu comes to help u in a time of need (and he can b either good or camoflague as good)
note rasoul(SAW) referred to 2 people as masseeh (messiah) Isa (as) (jesus)the good saviour and dajjal (anti christ) the bad saviour

Jesus did not die. He ascended to heaven alive?

Pls read again.

Thanks.

Did you just say bad saviour?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=61330207][/quote] yes there is. And also explain dat too
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
umarshek6:

How did Jesus saved the Jews by "guiding them in the right path" ?

He told them of the right path. Which is through Jesus.

He told them to believe in him as the son of God, the Savior.

That's the right path that Jesus thought.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

How did Jesus saved the Jews by "guiding them in the right path" ?

He told them of the right path. Which is through Jesus.

He told them to believe in him as the son of God, the Savior.

That's the right path that Jesus thought.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
umarshek6:

1. what does begotten son of God mean?

2. why did God in the Bible used a different form of salvation in the old testament and another in the new testament. was there no plan before he created the world?

3. Why did God save Lot and his daughters but not his wife only to allow these daughters to have kids from their father? Is God unaware that this would happen?

4. Why was Noah, a drunkard, appointed by God to be the saviour with the ark?

5. Adam had two sons. One killed the other. Did Adam gave birth to other kids? Did they married themselves? Where can we find this?

6. In Gen. 38, God killed first born because he sinned. He killed second too because he "spilled the seed" But the father slept with his son's wife but God forgave them. Was God fair in this verse?

For Originakalokalo
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

1. what does begotten son of God mean?

2. why did God in the Bible used a different form of salvation in the old testament and another in the new testament. was there no plan before he created the world?

3. Why did God save Lot and his daughters but not his wife only to allow these daughters to have kids from their father? Is God unaware that this would happen?

4. Why was Noah, a drunkard, appointed by God to be the saviour with the ark?

5. Adam had two sons. One killed the other. Did Adam gave birth to other kids? Did they married themselves? Where can we find this?

6. In Gen. 38, God killed first born because he sinned. He killed second too because he "spilled the seed" But the father slept with his son's wife but God forgave them. Was God fair in this verse?

For Originakalokalo

1. Begothen means to bring forth. Jesus said I come forth from God.

God is invincible.

Jesus is the visible form of God. Don't forget he came forth from God.

The holy Spirit is the spirit of God.

Only one God. The Almighty.

This is the concept of Trinity.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

1. Begothen means to bring forth. Jesus said I come forth from God.

God is invincible.

Jesus is the visible form of God. Don't forget he came forth from God.

The holy Spirit is the spirit of God.

Only one God. The Almighty.

This is the concept of Trinity.

Beget meaning: (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
"they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen".

When Jesus was on Earth who was in heaven? Empty?

When Jesus died on the cross as you believed, who was ruling the affairs of the world? abi na auto-Pilot we dey?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
2. When Adam and Eve sinned, God clothed them with the skin of an animal.

He had to kill an animal to get the skin.

Blood had to be shed.

Blood is needed for the remission of sins.

God's way is planned and personal. He works in a mysterious ways.

In the old testament, the blood of animals were used by the Jews. It has to be daily and through the priest.

God wanted a sacrifice once and for all. He told them that a permanent sacrifice will soon be made available.

He gave them signs to watch out for. Etc.

The permanent sacrifice makes us closer to God.

It is a better blood than that of an animal.

I can go to God personally because of the sacrifice. I don't need a a priest to do that.

Why did he give a better sacrifice? Of new testament?

To bring us closer. Pure through a better blood.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Beget meaning: (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
"they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen".

When Jesus was on Earth who was in heaven? Empty?

When Jesus died on the cross as you believed, who was ruling the affairs of the world? abi na auto-Pilot we dey?

We? Your god is different from my God.

Do you know that a spirit can make himself to be a Flesh or anything and still exists as a spirit?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Do you know that a spirit can make himself to be a Flesh or anything and still exists as a spirit?
answer d following questions

Q: Who is god?

Q: Is Jesus the son of Mary.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by enilove(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Jesus Christ said with his mouth that he has a Father .

John 1:1-2 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God.

This scriptures is telling you that ; There are two Gods . Jesus said "my Father and I are one." This means he is saying he is God just like the Father. This does not mean the Father is not existing. It does not mean he is the father and also the Son.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Revelation 3:21 KJV
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Proverbs 8:26-27 KJV
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

There is God the Father and God the Son.

They are different but ONE in PURPOSE. Jesus Christ is not equal in Majesty to his Father. Jesus Christ ( God the Son ) worships ,honours, obeys God Almighty in totality.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
umarshek6:
answer d following questions

Q: Who is god?

Q: Is Jesus the son of Mary.

Was Mary's Egg involved in the birth of Jesus?

Was Joseph's sperm used in the birth of Jesus?

Al-i-mran 3 vs 47.....Mary said, how will I give birth to a son when I have not slept with any man....

My mother's egg participated in my birth.
So did my father's sperm.

None of Mary and Joseph participated in the birth of Jesus.

My Bible confirms that. Your Quran confirms it too. Nobody has ever been born this way.

Mohammed (pbuh) was not born that way.
Nobody ever will.

He is not the Son of mary. He is not the son of Joseph.

He is the Son of the most high God.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2017
enilove:

Jesus Christ said with his mouth that he has a Father .

John 1:1-2 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God.

This scriptures is telling you that ; There are two Gods . Jesus said "my Father and I are one." This means he is saying he is God just like the Father. This does not mean the Father is not existing. It does not mean he is the father and also the Son.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Revelation 3:21 KJV
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Proverbs 8:26-27 KJV
While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

There is God the Father and God the Son.

They are different but ONE in PURPOSE. Jesus Christ is not equal in Majesty to his Father. Jesus Christ ( God the Son ) worships ,honours, obeys God Almighty in totality.

Jesus even said..my father is greater than I.

I don't dispute this. Never will I.

The Father is a Spirit. Unseen.

The Son is Seen. PHYSICAL FORM OF THE FATHER.

They are the same.The Spiritual Form is Greater than the one in the flesh.

Philip asked Jesus to show them the father.

Jesus said and I quote...."I have been with you for long, and you have not know me Philip? He that has seen me HAS SEEN THE FATHER" that is John 14 vs 9.

John 16 vs 27 says.....The father loves you because you believe that I CAME OUT FROM GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashura – An Important Day For All Muslims / Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology / Malcom X's Grandson Turns From Sunni To Shia Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.