Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen (27144 Views)

English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post / Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by tollyboy5(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
The black man is getting weaker and weaker under the guise of victim mentality called “Racism”.

While we can condemn what the Napoli handle did, I don’t think it’s enough to start shouting racism and saying Oshimen should leave the club.

If Maguire were to be a black man, he would have hidden under racism to get back at those abusing him.

Nigerians are just dragging this too much. They already reprimanded the handle and I think men should move on.
Look at it this way, if a black player has performed worse like maguire what would have been done to him?
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by robosky02(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
The self-created crisis by Napoli is now a case study of how NOT to do crisis communication.

First, they crossed a line with a player (a STAR player, no less).

Second, they kept quiet too long.

Third, when they communicate, they don’t apologize.

Fourth, they don’t own the mistake, they don’t say how they will avoid future similar situations.

@sscnapoli
communications, you must do better.
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Chetas81(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ezedon:
Fake President
Fake apology
Fake country
Fake largest economy
Fake giant of Africa
WHERE DID YOU KEEP FAKE CITIZEN, YOU FORGET TO MENTIONED NIGERIAN FAKE AND HORRIBLE CITIZEN
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Chetas81(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
The black man is getting weaker and weaker under the guise of victim mentality called “Racism”.

While we can condemn what the Napoli handle did, I don’t think it’s enough to start shouting racism and saying Oshimen should leave the club.

If Maguire were to be a black man, he would have hidden under racism to get back at those abusing him.

Nigerians are just dragging this too much. They already reprimanded the handle and I think men should move on.
PLS HELP ME ASK THOSE OLOSHO NIGERIAN CITIZEN, HOW MANY FOREIGNERS PLAY FOR NIGERIAN FOOTBALL CLUB,IF THEY HAVE CLUB INVOLVING FOREIGN NATIONALS

1 Like

Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Maxcollins042(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
jelel6:

All Nigerians? Apology? 😂😂😂😂😂

Something they have not been able to demand from their leaders?

So many jokers this lots

You're not making sense
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Dididrumz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

Una eyes go clear when the decline accelerates

Very smart people dey this NL sha.

I like that line...
"When the decline accelerates", sounds really sleek and cool 😊😊
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Wujio: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dididrumz:

Very smart people dey this NL sha.

I like that line...
"When the decline accelerates", sounds really sleek and cool 😊😊

PSquares goons have don jazz on it. Its on stage two, where everything else is guilty to hide there's a background bewitchment on him so he stays distracted and not be in the know. The career is gone. They've finished him unless he can be aided spiritually
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Slayar: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:
Villagers don start to dey play wetin we call Simple Harmonic Tunes for physics on top this one head. " Instability ", Oshimen had beta tone down on pride and be wise.

Many people wey play pass am dey play side aside for Egbeda, Bariga, Okoko, Iyana Oba wey no get the chance he get.

To make it farther and further in life, wisdom and tact is key !

As usual, petty people are bashing.

Anyways that is how they treat women. You are a queen, if he doesnt know your worth. There are many men begging me. Kpam, she vex pack comot ! Na outside the reality of outside dey reveal himself !

Since Oshimen follow Psquare come do five aside, i knew bad luck would follow. Fulls think its the club. Only very few knew its the bad luck he picked by envoius eyes and bad luck since he came is what is creating all the crises around him. Left, right and centre

Samuel Peters embrace Nigeria, him destiny crash

Anthony Joshua, him destiny crash

Don wan pit Oshimen for the queue spiritually

Osimhen was disrespected. If you're not a smart person,you will not recognise disrespect from white people when you see it. They make it look subtle,but when you call them out they will respect you.
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Wujio: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Slayar:

Osimhen was disrespected. If you're not a smart person,you will not recognise disrespect from white people when you see it. They make it look subtle,but when you call them out they will respect you.

Pe le
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Holaomoakin(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by DanielTravels: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:
Villagers don start to dey play wetin we call Simple Harmonic Tunes for physics on top this one head. " Instability ", Oshimen had beta tone down on pride and be wise.

Many people wey play pass am dey play side aside for Egbeda, Bariga, Okoko, Iyana Oba wey no get the chance he get.

To make it farther and further in life, wisdom and tact is key !

As usual, petty people are bashing.

Anyways that is how they treat women. You are a queen, if he doesnt know your worth. There are many men begging me. Kpam, she vex pack comot ! Na outside the reality of outside dey reveal himself !

Since Oshimen follow Psquare come do five aside, i knew bad luck would follow. Fulls think its the club. Only very few knew its the bad luck he picked by envoius eyes and bad luck since he came is what is creating all the crises around him. Left, right and centre

Samuel Peters embrace Nigeria, him destiny crash

Anthony Joshua, him destiny crash

Don wan pit Oshimen for the queue spiritually
You and the 59 persons that liked this rubbish u spilled are all insane. Well this platform has turn to a platform where restarted idiots can say anything they like without reasoning
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by OLamylove: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Miracle2020:
you are not his fan so shut up. If Maguire mother can react bitterly to the way Manchester united is treating her son, then why do you want us keep quiet when our own is treated badly.
The same quietness made Liverpool to treat Mane like shit.
Liverpool didn't treat Mane like shit, He left Simple
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by DrAkpamudehe: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
useless post of the century, poverty and jealousy don reduce this one to mumu,did you know how much he made napoli earn.

Do you even understand English enough to ascribe such description to his post?
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by victory36(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2023
bitingcool:

this is what someone who doesn't know his worth will say.

he should condone bullying because he has an opportunity to play for Napoli? you forget he makes Napoli money too or you think he will be popular if he is not significant to the club.
Na your type dey change accent to Naira Marley own and ingest drugs and turn to marlian dog in the name of music label because many boys are hustling to be under a promoter.

At times, speak with value for yourself.
until he turns out like balotelli or Sancho. Wisdom is needed in these situations not making decisions out of rage. They apologized, take it in good faith and forge on.
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by toneroforever(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
My major problem is that many of his Nigerian fans can't even correctly spell his name.

Which one be...
Oshimen
Osimehin
Osimem
Osimen
Osimehn
Osihimen
Osihmen

Osihmein

1 Like

Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Jaqenhghar: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
bitingcool:

this is what someone who doesn't know his worth will say.

he should condone bullying because he has an opportunity to play for Napoli? you forget he makes Napoli money too or you think he will be popular if he is not significant to the club.
Na your type dey change accent to Naira Marley own and ingest drugs and turn to marlian dog in the name of music label because many boys are hustling to be under a promoter.

At times, speak with value for yourself.
Thays the typical Niggeria for you. Everything is for sale even their dignity.
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Jaqenhghar: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
useless post of the century, poverty and jealousy don reduce this one to mumu,did you know how much he made napoli earn.
They dont know how the world works
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Jaqenhghar: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
LegendHero:

So demanding respect and equality makes you weaker?
God. Who do you you like this?
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Do you even understand English enough to ascribe such description to his post?
Mr Akpamu, no dey miss roads ooo.
Re: ‘Gaslighting 101’ - Nigerians Blast Napoli For ‘fake’ Apology To Osimhen by Miracle2020: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
OLamylove:

Liverpool didn't treat Mane like shit, He left Simple
if you don't pls ask question. Do you know why he left? They reduced his pay down to chicken change but they increase English players money. Even salla was collecting times 7 of Mane pay but if you were watching Liverpool game you should be able to know who was doing the great work between him and Salla. Please go and find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah / Aaron Samuel Flaunts His New G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.