Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband (1685 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2023
I was chatting with a Nigerian lady with kids recently as she just relocated to Canada and she told me she joined a dating platform to get proof of her husbands infidelity.
I couldn't just wrap my head about this disclosure.
She said her friend saw her husband on the dating site so she had to join the dating site to get proof that her husband is using the site.
This abroad relocation people are into nowadays will certainly destroy several marriages as the foreign culture is different from the African culture and a clash of cultures will end most marriages.My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Brandiebird: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2023
When her husband’s friends tell him that they saw his wife on a dating website, and he registers to catch her in the act, who will settle their matter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by JasonScoolari: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Silly excuse to get laid with another pipe.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by qtguru(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Why cheat just focus on your marriage. Unless the man is not happy and divorce is too expensive.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:
I was chatting with a Nigerian lady with kids recently as she just relocated to Canada and she told me she joined a dating platform to get proof of her husbands infidelity.
She said her friend saw her husband on the dating site so she had to join the dating site to get proof that her husband is using the site.
This abroad relocation people are into nowadays will certainly destroy several marriages as the foreign culture is different from the African culture and a clash of cultures will end most marriages.My opinion though.
There are many succeeding families outside Nigeria but you would not hear about them, only the few stormy homes we hear about everyday cos the empty barrels make the loudest noise.

A home that can break in Canada will break in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by STARGREEN(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2023

Or perhaps, she's searching for proof to send him home, render him homeless or mess him up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2023
Brandiebird:
When her husband’s friends tell him that they saw his wife on a dating website, and he registers to catch her in the act, who will settle their matter
Her husband already knows as she used his email as recovery.
It is currently causing a huge crisis
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2023
qtguru:
Why cheat just focus on your marriage. Unless the man is not happy and divorce is too expensive.
Does that warrant t the woman joining a dating platform
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
There are many succeeding families outside Nigeria but you would not hear about them, only the few stormy homes we hear about everyday cos the empty barrels make the loudest noise.

A home that can break in Canada will break in Nigeria.
Yes there are but it is becoming rampant how some Nigerian ladies are frustrating their husbands abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by qtguru(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:

Does that warrant t the woman joining a dating platform

How else will she get proof ?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2023
qtguru:

How else will she get proof ?
Proof of what?If you suspect your husband tell him that he is on a dating site and not by joining that dating site.Its obvious you are a female bearing male moniker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by ItisWell22(f): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:
Its obvious you are a female bearing male moniker.

He’s actually a well known and respected male NLer.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by qtguru(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:

Proof of what?If you suspect your husband tell him that he is on a dating site and not by joining that dating site.Its obvious you are a female bearing male moniker.

The logic makes no sense, what If i lie to my wife ? you're the naive one so it seems, the last person to meet for information is the culprit.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by akwesenana: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:

Men dey prepared to cook you for that statement. angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2023
akwesenana:
Men dey prepared to cook you for that statement. angry grin grin grin
Lol but na true na.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2023
qtguru:

The logic makes no sense, what If i lie to my wife ? you're the naive one so it seems, the last person to meet for information is the culprit.
If you lie to your wife then certainly you will fail a lie detector test.
Also she could have told that her friend that saw the husband in the site to give her screenshot of the husbands pictures in the site.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by akwesenana: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:

Lol but na true na.
Everybody know qt as male. Angry one.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2023
ItisWell22:

He’s actually a well known and respected male NLer.
For real and supporting a married woman that joined a dating platform. It does not add up.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2023
Balance me here real quick, does the African culture permits a married man to register on a dating site? The same dating site that was created by the westerners and regarded as a foreign culture?
guobe:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Balance me here real quick, does the African culture permits a married man to register on a dating site? The same dating site that was created by the westerners and regarded as a foreign culture?
I don't condone a married man joining a dating site but the woman does not have to join a dating site to prove that her husband is unfaithful.
In Africa it is not done but white people do it alot and our African women going there are copying them.
A married woman joining a dating site can be used against her as she will explain tire no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by eazzzy1(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2023
A lot of women do same. They usually register anonymously, no real picture or name. They may even state they aren’t looking to date on their profile. Just like marriage, cheating is universal. It happens everywhere.

Why are you focused on her when the man was caught on the site? An eye for an eye can leave everyone blind but there’s satisfaction in blinding the person who blinded you. A little evil for evil can gratify the soul.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by qtguru(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:

If you lie to your wife then certainly you will fail a lie detector test.
Also she could have told that her friend that saw the husband in the site to give her screenshot of the husbands pictures in the site.

May you not meet manipulators.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2023
eazzzy1:
A lot of women do same. They usually register anonymously, no real picture or name. They may even state they aren’t looking to date on their profile. Just like marriage, cheating is universal. It happens everywhere.

Why are you focused on her when the man was caught on the site? An eye for an eye can leave everyone blind but there’s satisfaction in blinding the person who blinded you. A little evil for evil can gratify the soul.
That western way of living is what will crash the marriages of most Africans travelling abroad.
Alot of their parents went through worse situation but endured and came out better.
You can always dialogue than going for the eye for an eye.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by elipheleh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ih
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
But the man also copied those foreign men by joining a dating site, which is not good for his marriage... His wife wouldn't have joined in the first place if it wasn't for him.

And the woman is no longer in Africa, therefore, she doesn't have to worry about these African hypocrites... She can even get herself a European side dude and no one will know... cheesy cheesy cheesy
guobe:

I don't condone a married man joining a dating site but the woman does not have to join a dating site to prove that her husband is unfaithful.
In Africa it is not done but white people do it alot and our African women going there are copying them.
A married woman joining a dating site can be used against her as she will explain tire no evidence.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Brandiebird: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
guobe:

Her husband already knows as she used her email as recovery.
It is currently causing a huge crisis

My point is her friends could be lying to her and she will explain tire because she has no evidence when the shi hits the fan 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
But the man also copied those foreign men by joining a dating site, which is not good for his marriage... His wife wouldn't have joined in the first place if it wasn't for him.

And the woman is no longer in Africa, therefore, she doesn't have to worry about these African hypocrites... She can even get herself a European
side dude and no one will know... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol Samantha southAfrican big girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

My point is her friends could be lying to her and she will explain tire because she has no evidence when the shi hits the fan 🤣🤣🤣
True word there.lol
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Big girl? How am I a big girl
guobe:

Lol Samantha southAfrican big girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Big girl? How am I a big girl
South African girls are classy.I went on a study tour of South Africa recently and in the hotel I stayed the receptionist there were driving very new right handed cars.You guys have a good economy compared to the rest of Africa.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
I wouldn't say it's good, but it's trying.
guobe:

South African girls are classy.I went on a study tour of Soyth Africa recently and in the hotel I stayed the receptionist there were driving very new right handed cars.You guys have a good economy compared to the rest of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband by guobe: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I wouldn't say it's good, but it's trying.
Yep better than the rest of Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Ilesanmi Declared Missing After Moving To US With His White Wife ( / Looks Like She Wants My D / For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.