Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen (30580 Views)

Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
sageb:

That's not Pocohantas' post 😂
Her real moniker is Pocohantas, whereas that Preeka.hantas was created by another person.
Maybe with an intent to impersonate the real @Pocohantas.

Isn't it common sense that the poster is not me? You get time answer am.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Meteng: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Is she the one in the picture? Damn!!
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by jrusky(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Don't plead with us all we want is our boy to be out of your living in past glory 3rd world country within first world country called Italy.

We can't wait till you turn him to Balletolli ok, get hold of your shit country who is in class of "Advance Africa Status" I dislike Italian with passion.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by streetsoldier1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

In bed they cannot perform and they never have enough money to run a home responsibly.

This your notion is totally wrong ooo, unless your are being sacarstic...Nigerian men are wanted and hailed by women from all over Africa and world at large because of the prowess in za oza room.... If you manage to get one , cherish and keep am well oo
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Crafteck1: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

In bed they cannot perform and they never have enough money to run a home responsibly.

How many you don try?
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Luckysbab: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
RapistOnBail:

There's sense in what she said...

Osimhen deleting the clubs related stuffs from his IG wasn't really a wise idea.

What will you rather have him do? They disowned him, he disowned them.

You wanted him to make a mocking video of the club in retaliation instead?
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Luckysbab: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... All I know is that the babe set die! tongue

...And I totally agree with her view on Osimhen's tantrums.

Like I said before... The club didn't do well, they acted stupidly and should have tendered an unreserved apology to him immediately.

However, Osimhen should have taken the mature route, and kept his cool. Social media will never help anyone when it comes to sensitive issues.

Fact remains... You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

You can't find another hand to feed you.

You can't beat a child, yet tell him how to cry.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Luckysbab: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
iamtardey:
babies bite dia mums nipples…

Oh! You're truly a werey wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by cooooooks(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lool. Okay.

I for talk.

sageb:

That's not Pocohantas' post 😂
Her real moniker is Pocohantas, whereas that Preekahantas was created by another person.
Maybe with an intent to impersonate the real @Pocohantas.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Dancebreaker: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
mannobi:
useless racists. messi missed some penalty. ronaldo did and others their clubs didnt mock them. Alaye should wait till january move to a berra club. let their kavarakuta be winning them the league
Roberto Baggio missed his spot kick in WC final in USA 94 v Brazil.

I celebrated like 9ja just won the WC because of how Italy wickedly injured Amunike out of Round of 16 NGR v Italy game. Albertini and Mardini were kicking if it was a kickboxing match. Very dirty bunch of cheats.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
I expect Club President, Aurelio DeLaurentis to wade into this publicly
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by megamank(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

So sex and food is all you where created for? Please stay something else outside this and not place your feminine commodity for sale here… if you have a weak and lazy man in bed and work other women made better choices than you….
Please live with your choice and stop telling the world what your man is made of
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by mayor1814: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Exceed15:
Good. Then one mumu NL was saying Osimhen is setting himself up by deleting Napoli pictures form IG page. Sometimes you don't condone disrespect.Treat it.

So how should osimhen treat it? Take a club paying him to court like his agent is contemplating? Or beat the coach, players and executives of the club?

He just needs to thread carefully. By January he can leave. Besides he needs to control his anger and temper. He shunned the greetings of some players in training. Are those players responsible for the video?
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Exceed15: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
mayor1814:

So how should osimhen treat it? Take a club paying him to court like his agent is contemplating? Or beat the coach, players and executives of the club?

He just needs to thread carefully. By January he can leave. Besides he needs to control his anger and temper. He shunned the greetings of some players in training. Are those players responsible for the video?

Treating it is what he done by showing his displeasure.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by rhames(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1707663442276991135

Don't follow her reaction but body language. She has Victor as her target. Let's wait and see how it ends.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by govnor4551(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=preekahantas post=126088702]This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

Just tell us you want to do hook up, this that you're asking for whatapp number...
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by phemmyfour: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Nigerians don go and visit this one for an online meet-and-greet..

(Some people will now come here and start to blame the Obidients for this...)
Most of them are probably obedients grin
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by robosky02(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2023
All this Grammer

Yet no simple I am sorry
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by mayor1814: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
robosky02:
All this Grammer

Yet no simple I am sorry

When victor osimhen blasted and insulted Nigerian legend, victor ikpeba, did he say sorry ? What goes around comes around.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
mayor1814:

When victor osimhen blasted and insulted Nigerian legend, victor ikpeba, did he say sorry ? What goes around comes around.

That's not the point

It's out of context
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Numerouno94:
Most Nigerians re truly jobless.

You are absolutely correct......

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by newcommer: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
pocohantas:

Isn't it common sense that the poster is not me? You get time answer am.

Can I be your assistant, pocohantas? I promise I'm a fast learner
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by scutches(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

Chief... I don't disagree with you. I never took the side of Napoli.

At the end of the day, nothing wey Osimhen fit do to gain those people acceptance... Nothing! Not even if he wins Champions league for them.

Racists will never like you or accept you, so why stress yourself or waste time trying??! Why throw tantrums?!! No need at all. It changes nothing.

I will never kid myself to ever think those people accept me, no matter how much they pay me as salary... I will simply do my job, get my fat paycheck and flex my life... I will also give them no loyalty. Which means any chance to leave or dump them for a higher paying club, I won't bat an eyelid.

Bottom line... Osimhen should not get carried away or deeply involved in social media drama and theatrics... He should keep improving himself, and plan on moving next summer.

Cos, if things continue like this, if this matter keeps dragging on social media, the club might be forced to take action, and suspend him... His value and career will start spiralling from there.

He should be wise, and stay professional.
well said brother, I get you
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Numerouno94(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You are absolutely correct......
Seriously, it's nauseating seeing them behaving like internet trolls.

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by pocohantas(f): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2023
newcommer:

Can I be your assistant, pocohantas? I promise I'm a fast learner

Hello Newcommer!

I appreciate the proposal, but I would rather a non-NLder. Thank you.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by chidiokay: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Hello Newcommer!

I appreciate the proposal, but I would rather a non-NLder. Thank you.

from a major beneficiary of NL embarassed, very wicked somebody

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
chidiokay:

from a major beneficiary of NL embarassed, very wicked somebody

People like you that are kind should be doing these kind things. Let evil Poco watch. Life no hard at all.✌️✌️✌️
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by chidiokay: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

People like you that are kind should be doing these kind things. Let evil Poco watch. Life no hard at all.✌️✌️✌️

You go ignore my DMs cum dey reply comments, eye service kee'yu there

anyways i fit see urgent 2k, life is hard
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
chidiokay:

You go ignore my DMs cum dey reply comments, eye service kee'yu there anyways i fit see urgent 2k, life is hard

I wish this were even a joke, but it is your reality. You will be fine.✌️
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by chidiokay: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I wish this were even a joke, but it is your reality. You will be fine.✌️

Naija hard is "my" not "OUR" reality cheesy, i no even get strength to argue, sha send the 2k wicked thing

Happy Independence day good people

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
chidiokay:

Naija hard is "my" not "OUR" reality cheesy, i no even get strength to argue, sha send the 2k wicked thing

Happy Independence day good people

K
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by chidiokay: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
pocohantas:

K

you beta replace the bad belle yu get for me with appendix cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.