Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen (30643 Views)

Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Gajagojo: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

In bed they cannot perform and they never have enough money to run a home responsibly.
BluntCrazeMan:

This one don deviate from the topic kpata-kpataaa.!!
Everybody must talk where shoe dey pinch bang am
That is what is missing in her life
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Gboom: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Nobody changed the king of Napoli... It still remains Kravashemdyha..

Na Nigerians crown Osimhen...
See this one
I guess a Georgian man like you will applaud Osimhen instead of their own.
Without Osimhen Napoli would not have won scudetto last season, 26 goals is not a joke
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by scutches(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The one mistake you don't want to make in this life is to fvck with Nigerians online. We may fight amongst ourselves, but make craze no carry you come put mouth. You'll regret it!
u are very correct on this…I might not like fulanis and Hausa but I swear I can defend them outside the country cos a dent on them is a dent on my tribe as we a whole
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Toluwanise247(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

In bed they cannot perform and they never have enough money to run a home responsibly.

Are you telling us your personal problem for free🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Kenmatt(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
I think I have gone through the texts.

"If it's an intelligent man, he would have laughed over it"

What does that statement of hers mean there?

That statement is also another form of mockery, cajole, brash, rude, obnoxious, and portrays negativity.

Osimehn Victor, don't just be playing the game with your feet, also play these guys mind game when the next transfer window separates on January by porting to English Club. If not PSG.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
You can imagine how stupid the so called Italian abino sounds, if she’s dripping for osimenh she better say it than singling our man for mockery

Showgirl my ass
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Gajagojo: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
RapistOnBail:

There's sense in what she said...

Osimhen deleting the clubs related stuffs from his IG wasn't really a wise idea.

because?
You don't have the information he has
It may be very wise like when a woman removes her wedding ring
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by barinedan(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
He should call those fans to order, the abuse is totally unacceptable. Because of one missed penalty your useless club forgot how the young man carried the team to domestic league victory after 30 years. Even Messi and Ronaldo do miss penalties yet their clubs don't publicly make mockery of them. If I were Osihmen I would have sued this charlatans to court and also forced my way out of the pathetic club
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by scutches(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... All I know is that the babe set die! tongue

...And I totally agree with her view on Osimhen's tantrums.

Like I said before... The club didn't do well, they acted stupidly and should have tendered an unreserved apology to him immediately.

However, Osimhen should have taken the mature route, and kept his cool. Social media will never help anyone when it comes to sensitive issues.

Fact remains... You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Oga calm down, why did they tender the apology since Tuesday. See, Italians, Ghanaians and South Africans don’t like Nigerians. They see us a real competitors especially South Africans. Italians are the real, stupid and irredeemable Europeans pigs have known. Bloody racist, as if say no be the same GOD create us
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yeah, that’s how the white man conquered you guys and made you slaves. Nothing was working, so as a last resort they sent in their women to breed with you guys and used their half breed children to conquer you guys.
u dey cap dust ....breeding with black men na dem still dey lose cos children from iteracial still identify as black,,no be them dey protest against interracial relationship

2 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by rottenegg: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Make that your mouth bend like the shoe wey dey your pic!
Wetin you sef dey bring come table apart from elastic used Puna!!

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Cromagnon: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

this is how you know Nigerian olosho

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by tonicyril: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Nigerians don go and visit this one for an online meet-and-greet..

(Some people will now come here and start to blame the Obidients for this...)

Get sense, this is not an Obidients issue, Nigerians usually unites when we want to face a common enemy grin
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BloomingDale(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
u dey cap dust ....breeding with black men na dem still dey lose cos children from iteracial still identify as black,,no be them dey protest against interracial relationship

They identify as black because the white man gate keeps his whiteness. Don’t want no nigga identifying as white. That is why they came up with the one drop rule, which states that anyone that has even a drop of black blood should be classified under the black man, and never white.

Moreover most interracial children go on to marry the white man cos there is no benefit in marrying a black man. They see you guys as useless eaters.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

They identify as black because the white man gate keeps his whiteness. Don’t want no nigga identifying as white. That is why they came up with the one drop rule, which states that anyone that has even a drop of black blood should be classified under the black man, and never white.

Moreover most interracial children go on to marry the white man cos there is no benefit in marrying a black man. They see you guys as useless eaters.
biggest cap of the century most biracial end up marrying black both male and female, they tend to find darker skin more attractive very few marry white except those that grow up in white community which is very rare for biracial children
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by lagosrd: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Ask for the nearest rehab... you need to g there asap. Was it Nigerian men that made the decision that enveloped your life and for your information, if you're not satisfied with the rounds of sex*ual games we play. Pls get one big cucumber. We also want to achieve other things on this planet apart from bed, bed and bed

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by toprealman: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Packaged hustler
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by slowice(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Let her come and apologize to me personally.... I dey my house undecided
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by begge: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wetin dem say tinubu do?
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BloomingDale(f): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
biggest cap of the century most biracial end up marrying black both male and female, they tend to find darker skin more attractive very few marry white except those that grow up in white community which is very rare for biracial children

Lordy Lordy. The mental gymnastics.

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Timothy89(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Osihmen is too emotional, ignore criticism bro and continue making money, you've made history already and you will still make more
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Promise47(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigeria Sha why are they trolling the beautiful woman self leave the club alone to do what is best for the club
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Promise47(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bros let them be please it's enough make them rest remember no be only osimhen they that Napoli oh they are thousands of we Nigeria brothers leaving there too
slowice:
Let her come and apologize to me personally.... I dey my house undecided
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
scutches:
Oga calm down, why did they tender the apology since Tuesday. See, Italians, Ghanaians and South Africans don’t like Nigerians. They see us a real competitors especially South Africans. Italians are the real, stupid and irredeemable Europeans pigs have known. Bloody racist, as if say no be the same GOD create us

Chief... I don't disagree with you. I never took the side of Napoli.

At the end of the day, nothing wey Osimhen fit do to gain those people acceptance... Nothing! Not even if he wins Champions league for them.

Racists will never like you or accept you, so why stress yourself or waste time trying??! Why throw tantrums?!! No need at all. It changes nothing.

I will never kid myself to ever think those people accept me, no matter how much they pay me as salary... I will simply do my job, get my fat paycheck and flex my life... I will also give them no loyalty. Which means any chance to leave or dump them for a higher paying club, I won't bat an eyelid.

Bottom line... Osimhen should not get carried away or deeply involved in social media drama and theatrics... He should keep improving himself, and plan on moving next summer.

Cos, if things continue like this, if this matter keeps dragging on social media, the club might be forced to take action, and suspend him... His value and career will start spiralling from there.

He should be wise, and stay professional.
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Germi9: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

By their shoes on their Monika you shall know them.. shocked
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by ChristianMuslim: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Thunder Fire that reporter and that stupid *preekhontas abi na Pocahontas.. Na Ogun go kill two of una + Napoli.. Osimhen to the world
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by cooooooks(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aunty poco, ah ah now.

This statement is beneath you.

preekahantas:

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Successlane: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The one mistake you don't want to make in this life is to fvck with Nigerians online. We may fight amongst ourselves, but make craze no carry you come put mouth. You'll regret it!

Especially for football matter, Nigeria automatically becomes one solid indivisible entity
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by patrickmuf(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

This one don deviate from the topic kpata-kpataaa.!!
Speaking in the only language she understands...

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by DemonAngel(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Sounds like you are anti-male.
Or a bad experience
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by sageb: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
cooooooks:
Aunty poco, ah ah now.

This statement is beneath you.

That's not Pocohantas' post 😂
Her real moniker is Pocohantas, whereas that Preekahantas was created by another person.
Maybe with an intent to impersonate the real @Pocohantas.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by princeemmma(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

The same goes to you father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? / David Bamasai Tumo wins 2020 Lagos City Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.