Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) (4073 Views)

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by tydi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
ItisWell22:

Very important, including half-baked literates.

May his soul rest in peace…

Are you serious 🧐 or just craving attention? 🤔

If you drive, you wouldn’t make such statement.

If you know how many times Okada and keke guys brush people and move like nothing happened, you won’t be saying this.

Some car drivers have resorted to doing same to them, so far no one got hurt.

Not justifying his ignoring whoever he brushed, but it wasn’t worth the life of a full fledged adult male.
Probably a new husband to an amarya, father of an infant or toddlers and succor of his aging parents. 😢

Don't mind that dude.. I guess he's one of those semi illiterates you talking about to be avoided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by FreeLine: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
But I heard on a radio program that he was accused of stealing the car he was driving.
Anyway, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by illicit(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by zoer(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dj fwinz when we talked he told me he was in Lagos...what a gentle soul...I remembered when we always played basketball in JUTH,how we personally construct the basketball court in JUTH behind boys hostel in 2006.
Rest on Fwinz
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by Kingsoul1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
This reminds me of my experience with these Okada riders while traveling last year, December. One of them hit my car and punctured my tire with his motorcycle because of his impatience, I got down from the car to access the level of damage on my car and in less than 15 seconds I was already surrounded by his colleagues with some wielding sticks and stones waiting to attack me. One of them said I was lucky that the motorcycle wasn't damaged. Those guys are really a menace to our society
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by online4business: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
People are frustrated as hell.

You brush someone and you zoom off... You're putting yourself in a difficult situation you have no control over.

If you dey carry body up on be for frustrated people... Hungry man na angry man.

It's too late to make amend but people alive Should fi eYi ko ogbon.(learn from his mistake)

Okada people overbearing altitude should not be your yardstick to treat people if you're educated.

People need to learn to see people as people and not class.

Rip to the young man live and learn.
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by zoer(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
online4business:
People are frustrated as hell.

You brush someone and you zoom off... You're putting yourself in a difficult situation you have no control over.

If you dey carry body up on be for frustrated people... Hungry man na angry man.

It's too late to make amend but people alive Should fi eYi ko ogbon.(learn from his mistake)

Okada people overbearing altitude should not be your yardstick to treat people if you're educated.

People need to learn to see people as people and not class.

Rip to the young man live and learn.

He didn't hit an okada man...it was a set up...the okada guys said he stoled a car his dad bought for him.
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by AkinPhysicist: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Cowards

Same plateau that fulani has been killing their people for years now.

They should have used the same energy to protect their communities since they like violence.

Its possible MOST of the Okada riders are not indigenes. Hausas are overrepresented in Okada business. My two cents.
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by slivertongue: 5:13am On Sep 30, 2023
rest well bush man
Re: An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) by SmartPolician: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Northern Muslims are the most SENSELESS and ruthless Nigerians to have ever walked the surface of the earth.

I don't know what they typically learn in mosque. Perhaps how to be mean to their fellow humans and kill people like chickens!

May God grant Fwimbe's family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss, amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. / Onitsha River Port Abandoned! / You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.